[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

Do you know if reversing camera 9809301180 is different to 9809301080?
price in servicebox is the same. List of compatible cars is a little different but some of them. are common.

I can have 9809301180 cheaper :)

[QUOTE I don't have a CIROCCO to help you sorry, what is Diagbox allowing you to configure then? [/ QUOTE]

Not the settings i'm looking for:
olie level
Systeem Stop and start
Dynamic drive
hands-free start
Stop and Start" function
speed limiter
Antenna type
Night Vision-systeem
lamp ureum
Semi-automatic parkingsystem
3row seats
personal background
warning handbrake
RPM
Adaptieve speed settings
automatic time zone

After i upgraded the software on the display from: 9692618180 to 9693163580 the dim issue starten. but i can't find a way to revert it.
so i hoped i just can make a dump of the config thats in it and change it manual?
I can do tests to get it started but don't know how to make a dump or upload it back

The lines in the camera where alway there. i think its because of the auto parking i have. but i cant find a VIN that has full panoramic parking system that i have with all of my options.

txn again.

Hi yes. I tryed. but no luck. See picture. :( The lines stay in the top screen. and the NAC shows a warning.
i think the problem is in the top display.
IMG_0067.jpeg

Hi guys,

I share the configurations of my two NAC units ...

C4 Grand Picasso II (B78) 1.6 BlueHDI 120 HP SHINE with optionals: Vision 360, Park Assist.
Peugeot 3008 1.5 BlueHDI 130 HP GT-LINE DAB.

Pièces jointes

• Configs_NAC.zip
    1 Ko · Affichages: 41

Hi yes. I tryed. but no luck. See picture. :( The lines stay in the top screen. and the NAC shows a warning.
i think the problem is in the top display.
Voir la pièce jointe 16449

Hi @Ringelberg,
at post # 638 I shared the NAC configuration file of a C4GP with Vision 360 and ParkAssist tries to compare it with your configuration, maybe you can find a solution.

In the NAC configuration file, zone 2106 is set as follows:

2106 = 30

I believe that all three items must be enabled.

Dernière édition:

Hi @Ringelberg,
at post # 638 I shared the NAC configuration file of a C4GP with Vision 360 and ParkAssist tries to compare it with your configuration, maybe you can find a solution.

In the NAC configuration file, zone 2106 is set as follows:

2106 = 30

I believe that all three items must be enabled.

hi tnx for sharing. but it did not work for me. i think the static lines are from the speedo and the dynamic from the parking module.
looked at your VIN and going some numbers down iv seen a config that fit my needs better.
will buy a new token and telecode my screen again. will share my results here

Si tu as bien le lecteur vidéo (NAC Wave4 double LVDS + DAB) désactiver "Fonction de restriction du conducteur" en zone 2108 devrait permettre le Video In Motion ;)

Merci Beaucoup VLud ! ça c'est une bonne nouvelle ! :)
S'agissant du "Lecteur video" je peux lire des vidéos qui sont sur clé USB (je ne sais pas si ça répond à ta question ?)

Du coup au risque de passer pour un imbécile (j'ai cherché dans cette discussion mais pas vraiment trouvé de réponse), j'imagine que pour faire ça il me faut une sorte d'accès dialbox sur le canbus ? Et si c'est ça, mon garagiste (très open...) qui a "la valise" peut-il accéder à "Fonction Restriction du Conducteur" en zone 2108 ou pas ?

Merci encore

so problem 1 fixed. no more extra lines.
IMG_0075.jpeg
but i like to get a dump of the display and try to change some settings. anybody wants to help out?

Hi @James78,

Yes
I needed to reprogram the display with diagbox and a VIN to use autotelecoding.
the VIN needed to have the option: "WITH PANORAMIC VISUAL AID" and then the display does not show the lines.

There are tons of settings that are posible to change in the display. but no acces :(

Hello everybody,

in changing the calibration and configuration of my NAC DAB I encountered several problems. In particular, the PSA-Arduino v. 1.1.3 crashed continuously and in different points of the encoding always giving the same error: "Log file is not accessible (probabily locked by another process)". I performed the calibration change and the configuration reset in 5 attempts. I attach screen shots of errors and log files. What could be the problem?

I used a laptop with windows 10 64 bit, PSA-Arduino 1.1.3, Arduino UNO V3 + CAN-BUS shield 2.0 (resistor P1 disabled) with sketch "arduino-psa-telematic-diag-low-speed-bench".

Pièces jointes

• error_PSA-Arduino_1.1.3.png
    error_PSA-Arduino_1.1.3.png
    37.3 Ko · Affichages: 47
  • error_PSA-arduino_1.1.3_logfile.png
    error_PSA-arduino_1.1.3_logfile.png
    20.3 Ko · Affichages: 43
  • arduino-psa-nac_rcc-1.1.3_LOG.zip
    14.9 Ko · Affichages: 29

Hi @James78,

Yes
I needed to reprogram the display with diagbox and a VIN to use autotelecoding.
the VIN needed to have the option: "WITH PANORAMIC VISUAL AID" and then the display does not show the lines.

There are tons of settings that are posible to change in the display. but no acces :(
Are they not accessible or you can't access manual coding?

@James78 : The folder of the .exe must be writable and you must close what you use to check the logs while using the program (I had these errors when the .log file was opened in Notepad++)
Calibration changing using the bench Arduino sketch can be hazardous because of big frames slowing down the sending of mandatory frames to keep the NAC powered.

Bonjour a tous.
Does anybody know is there an option to rotate image on the display by 180 degrees like it was possible to do in Smeg?
The problem is Nac display from C4 Picasso has an image rotated by 180 degrees and it is imposible to install this display to 508/DS5 by simple replacing back cover.

This setting is in the screen itself, the screen must be connected to the NAC and you can then telecode it (communication is going through the NAC), use 208 menus for example

I tried to make telecoding of the NAC with different configs but failed to modify screen rotation. This option is inside of the screen's motherboard.
So I'm wondering if there any option to change rotation by NAC parameters.

@James78 : The folder of the .exe must be writable and you must close what you use to check the logs while using the program (I had these errors when the .log file was opened in Notepad++)
Calibration changing using the bench Arduino sketch can be hazardous because of big frames slowing down the sending of mandatory frames to keep the NAC powered.

Thanks @VLud for the clarification!
I hope I have not done any harm in changing the calibration and configuration of the NAC with the use of the bench sketch!

[QUOTE = "AJ, post: 2582503, member: 126832"] Do you mean Diagbox? Do I need access to PSA server to do this? [/ QUOTE]
H @AJ
I think it's the same issue i had. but an other setting in the screen.

Look for a vin that has the same specs as your car but with the color matrix. Then use Diagbox te autotelecode your screen.

bonsoir,

j'ai enfin réussi à faire fonctionner mon NAC et mon canshield.

il y avait un court circuit sur les pins SPI et le NAC ne démarrait pas à cause d'un problème de pinout sur les pins canbus high et canbus low.

le problème maintenant c'est que ma calibration n'est pas bonne et mes paramètres, très approximatifs...

quelqu'un aurait une calibration et les paramètres pour une 308 T9 GT svp ?

merci beaucoup

Hi @VLud.
I already got my NAC from the 3008 I tried to load the calibration of the C4 Picasso at home with a source using the test bench sketch and it would randomly stop me and it was impossible to complete the calibration.
I solved it by lowering the comparison in this line of arduino code to 50 millis:
if (millis() - lastBSIemul >= 50) { // Every 100ms, minimal frames required to power up a telematic unit
I've been doing it with a arduino mega2560 and an MCP2515 shield modified the crystal at 16MHz.