[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

Hi guys, once more thanks for the brilliant job supporting us.

There is a way to use arduino on sending commands to BSI2010 ev, I have a 3008 Griffe Pack 2019 and I want to enable the indirect TMPS function. the ECU and command are
ECU FAMILY - DSG
ECU NON EX LIST - DSG, DSG_UDS, TPMS
IDs COMMAND - >6AF:68

Dernière édition:

Hi guys, once more thanks for the brilliant job supporting us.

There is a way to use arduino on sending commands to BSI2010 ev, I have a 3008 Griffe Pack 2019 and I want to enable the indirect TMPS function. the ECU and command are
ECU FAMILY - DSG
ECU NON EX LIST - DSG, DSG_UDS, TPMS
IDs COMMAND - >6AF:68
Your car doesn’t have direct pressure measurements. You need to look inside BSI and Esp ecu, the system uses the ABS sensors to monitor the wheels speed and determine a puncture

Your car doesn’t have direct pressure measurements. You need to look inside BSI and Esp ecu, the system uses the ABS sensors to monitor the wheels speed and determine a puncture

Thank you @Hallahub, I know the system on my car is the indirect TMPS, so my question is about if I can enable it on the ECU using the commandline on arduino, and more which command should i use?
I used the command ">6AF:68" on the arduino and I got "OK" so is comunicanting, but i dont know the instruction I need to send to actived it on the DSG ECU.

Example of commands on the arduino:
>6AF:68 (access theECU) - must receive an OK from the car
1003 - (open diag) - must receive a 5003XXXXX as answer
2701- (unlock serv download) - must receive a 2702XXXXX as answer
2703 - (unlock serv configuration) - must receive a 2704XXXXX as answer
22TMPS - (read zone)
22ETMPSYYYYYY - (write zone with ACTIVE command) - here is the question what need to be the values for "YYYYY" to enable the TMPS funcion.
1103 - (to reboot the ECU)

maibe @VLud @marcins @Dravos could help!

DONE!

Dernière édition:

OK doesn't mean communication at all, you must make 1003 (UDS) / 10C0 (KWP) to know if it is communicating: again, indirect TMPS = NO extra ECU.

OK doesn't mean communication at all, you must make 1003 (UDS) / 10C0 (KWP) to know if it is communicating: again, indirect TMPS = NO extra ECU.

@VLud you are right, I am learning with the forum and your messages, so see below if I am right on the commands:

22TMPS - (read zone)
22ETMPSYYYYYY - (write zone with ACTIVE command) - here is the question what need to be the values for "YYYYY" to enable the TMPS funcion.

@VLud you are right, I am learning with the forum and your messages, so see below if I am right on the commands:

22TMPS - (read zone)
on bsi2010 not EV i did so.
https://www.drive2.ru/l/597886936467655241/

• J'aime
Reactions: Pretto

Just to be sure to understand, you just rewrited:
  • Zone 2101 in ESP ECU to activate tire pressure monitoring (value???)
  • Zone 23D1 in bsi to 02 (Indirect control by ABS / ESP)
  • Zone 23C8 in BSI to ??? (02 or 03?)
How were you able to find what zone and what value to write?

How did you activated the menu in SMEG? (For Nac Vlud tool can do it)

Zone 2101 in ESP ECU to activate tire pressure monitoring (value???)
Yes, but there are 137 encoding charset. Since esp is a security system, I won't say the right bit without the block IDs.
Zone 23C8 in BSI to ??? (02 or 03?)
Code:
{
            "23C8": [
                {
                    "Аргументы": [
                        {
                            "CFG_23C8_BSI_TYPE_PUSH_DSGI_000_00": {
                                "Длинное имя": "Par le boîtier de servitude intelligent",
                                "Язык": "par le boîtier de servitude intelligent",
                                "значение": "00"
                            },
                            "CFG_23C8_BSI_TYPE_PUSH_DSGI_000_01": {
                                "Длинное имя": "Par le combiné ",
                                "Язык": "par le Combiné",
                                "значение": "01"
                            },
                            "CFG_23C8_BSI_TYPE_PUSH_DSGI_000_02": {
                                "Длинное имя": "Par l'écran tactile",
                                "Язык": "Par l'écran tactile",
                                "значение": "02"
                            },
                            "CFG_23C8_BSI_TYPE_PUSH_DSGI_000_03": {
                                "Длинное имя": "Par l'écran tactile",
                                "Язык": "Par le menu paramétrage",
                                "значение": "03"
                            }
                        }
                    ],
                    "Байт": 4,
                    "Длинное имя": "Acquisition de la demande de reinitialisation de la détection sous gonflage indirecte (Par ABS/ESP)",
                    "Имя": "CFG_D9A_BSI_TYPE_PUSH_DSGI_000",
                    "Тип данных": "BINARY",
                    "Язык": [
                        {
                            "Имя": "Acquisition de la demande de réinitialisation de la détection sous gonflage indirecte (Par ABS/ESP)"
                        }
                    ]
                }
            ]
        },
{
            "231D": [
                {
                    "Аргументы": [
                        {
                            "CFG_D2L_BSI_PRESENCE_DSG_DIRECT_001_00": {
                                "Длинное имя": "Absente",
                                "Язык": "absente",
                                "значение": "00"
                            },
                            "CFG_D2L_BSI_PRESENCE_DSG_DIRECT_001_01": {
                                "Длинное имя": "Directe de première géneration (Avec calculateur)",
                                "Язык": "Directe de première génération (avec calculateur)",
                                "значение": "01"
                            },
                            "CFG_D2L_BSI_PRESENCE_DSG_DIRECT_001_02": {
                                "Длинное имя": "Indirecte (Par calculateur ABS/ESP)",
                                "Язык": "@P4876-POLUXDATA@T (@P19384-POLUXDATA@T)",
                                "значение": "02"
                            },
                            "CFG_D2L_BSI_PRESENCE_DSG_DIRECT_001_03": {
                                "Длинное имя": "Directe de seconde  génération (Avec calculateur)",
                                "Язык": "Directe de seconde génération (avec calculateur)",
                                "значение": "03"
                            }
                        }
                    ],
                    "Байт": 4,
                    "Длинное имя": "Présence et type de détection de sous gonflage",
                    "Имя": "CFG_D2L_BSI_PRESENCE_DSG_DIRECT_001",
                    "Тип данных": "BINARY"
                }
            ]
        }
How did you activated the menu in SMEG? (For Nac Vlud tool can do it)
Smeg has been studied for a long time, you can use arduino, or through files. Look for a description in your native language, or here in Russian.

Very interesting,

For the SMEG, I was not aware it was well documented. Even if russian+auto translate is difficult to understand, it might come handy if i want to repurpose my old smeg-iv2 (I converted my car to NAC with Vlud tool)

Regarding coding of ESP/BSI:
Where did you find the content/value of each zones? Is it "hidden" in diagbox config files?
The template you have for BSI look a lot like this one for NAC on @VLud github:
https://github.com/ludwig-v/psa-nac-firmware-reverse-engineering/blob/main/Configuration/nac.json

@marcins also seems to have lot of informations on BSI zones.
Is there anything published? (I searched a lot but never found anything)

In my case I am considering removing electrical hand brake and changing it to a manual version (yes I am oldschool ;) ,I saw some drive2.ru posts of people doing it the other way:lol:)
For the "mechanical" stuff it will probably be OK, but I would have to change some settings in ESP/BSI and maybe BSM.
Diagbox will not allow it, but with the right documentation it could be done with arduino.

Very interesting,

For the SMEG, I was not aware it was well documented. Even if russian+auto translate is difficult to understand, it might come handy if i want to repurpose my old smeg-iv2 (I converted my car to NAC with Vlud tool)

Regarding coding of ESP/BSI:
Where did you find the content/value of each zones? Is it "hidden" in diagbox config files?
The template you have for BSI look a lot like this one for NAC on @VLud github:
https://github.com/ludwig-v/psa-nac-firmware-reverse-engineering/blob/main/Configuration/nac.json

@marcins also seems to have lot of informations on BSI zones.
Is there anything published? (I searched a lot but never found anything)

In my case I am considering removing electrical hand brake and changing it to a manual version (yes I am oldschool ;) ,I saw some drive2.ru posts of people doing it the other way:lol:)
For the "mechanical" stuff it will probably be OK, but I would have to change some settings in ESP/BSI and maybe BSM.
Diagbox will not allow it, but with the right documentation it could be done with arduino.

what you will to achive?

@nico1080 ZI and ZA from the ESP control unit?
smeg is not fully understood. I didn't come across any .CAL file or CAN records when coding online.

What is ZI and ZA?
My question was to know if there is any database where you find the content of zone and the value to write into (like you gave for zone 23c8 & 23d1 for BSI)
This could allow full coding of ECU's in general without diagbox limitation.

Hello everyone!
Today I have tried the software on my Citroen C3 Aircross with cheap CAN bus module (8 MHz). Works great.
Congrats for the hard work.
I tried to activate Android Auto, icon appeared in the menu but unfortunately doesn't work.
The current version of the system software is 092B. Probably it's an RCC A1 or some other limitation.
In the engineering mode I have: AARS_PSA_RCC_A2_DAB_190226
Calibration number: 942741.
Any thoughts are welcomed.
Merci beaucoup!

What is ZI and ZA?
My question was to know if there is any database where you find the content of zone and the value to write into (like you gave for zone 23c8 & 23d1 for BSI)
This could allow full coding of ECU's in general without diagbox limitation.
ZI and ZA ECU identifiers. for the ABS unit, they are equal to:
ZA = F080
ZI = F0FE
we need answers from these two queries.

Information about encodings is taken from diagbox. The json format is convenient for programs and visual perception, but diagbox stores data in a different way. The language data (POLLUX) in diagbox is generally binary data.

In addition, the BSI contains the "Secured configuration settings" block 2105. It has never been discussed on this forum how it is calculated and changed and what it affects other than the B1003 error. For example, changing DSG options did not affect this block, but causes an indelible error when changing other options.

ZA = F080
ZI = F0FE

Information about encodings is taken from diagbox. The json format is convenient for programs and visual perception, but diagbox stores data in a different way. The language data (POLLUX) in diagbox is generally binary data.

In addition, the BSI contains the "Secured configuration settings" block 2105. It has never been discussed on this forum how it is calculated and changed and what it affects other than the B1003 error. For example, changing DSG options did not affect this block, but causes an indelible error when changing other options.

--BSI off topic--
acording 2105 you know something..

2105 ,2103,2101 (depend of BSI ) is a group config for secured options telecoding and contains all secured config zones in 1 zone

exsmple 2105
2E.21.05.01.00.00.08.00.05.1E.00.80.04.00.00.40.08.00.01.00.00.14.03.01.D0.19.01.40.10.00.00.00.00.0A.01.01.00.81.00.80.00.00.01.00.BF.C0.00.08.01.00.00.00.00.00.C0.00.00.00.10.08.00.00.00.00.10.00.01.00.80.80.00.00.60.02.01.00.01.01.00.00.00.00.00.00.00.00.00.07.00.00.00.00.00.00.D0.30.10.08.

byte32 Type aide conduite in this specyfic BSI >>>

zone 2373 type d'Aide A la Conduite (this is same zone for all BSI) but on 2105 with differ software version, byte number can move to differ position depend what zone sw have enabled ,even same software version differ brand car or differ config in car can have differ zones enabled/dissabled
in 2105 config byte are not in constant position (sw/hw/conf releated)

do experiment read 2105 then change data in 2373 and read again 2105 :) when you know the position do oposite test
change byte in 2105 and read then zone 2373 :)

at the end you can't use group zone 2105 to create software for config differ bsi is need to be done in separate zones

zones available to config in specyfic bsi is available in groups zones (liste des donness)

-END off topic-

lets back to NAC/RCC/Cirocco talk :)

Dernière édition:
  • J'aime
Reactions: pepelxl

ZA = F080
ZI = F0FE

Is there any "diagbox file to Json converter"? (Or maybe @VLud is working on it for his Opensource Diagbox :bien:)

Maybe an other question, with diagbox it is possible to read various car sensor:
eg on BSI oil temperature, oil level, etc
On DSG: tire pressure/temperature (my car have direct DSG)
On engine ECU; boost pressure, airflow; lambda sensor etc

These informations are not all available thru OBD2 protocol (ELM327)

I guess by reading certain zones with the arduino it is possible to get these data.
--> Does the diagbox binary file contains the information of which zone contain which data?

The ultimate goal would be to have a small LCD connected to OBD plug displaying data missing from the cluster. (Unfortunately it is far beyond my programming skills)

In my case I would like to have:
Oil level at startup (like on previous PSA cars)
tire pressure/temperature value (it is a shame that cluster only display "OK message" even when tires are missing 0.5bar, it make direct TPMS useless and expensive :pfff:. Indirect TPMS can do the same without batteries inside the wheels )
Water/oil temperature, oil/boost pressure, lambda values (and maybe other)while driving

Is there any "diagbox file to Json converter"? (Or maybe @VLud is working on it for his Opensource Diagbox :bien:)

Maybe an other question, with diagbox it is possible to read various car sensor:
eg on BSI oil temperature, oil level, etc
On DSG: tire pressure/temperature (my car have direct DSG)
On engine ECU; boost pressure, airflow; lambda sensor etc

These informations are not all available thru OBD2 protocol (ELM327)

I guess by reading certain zones with the arduino it is possible to get these data.
--> Does the diagbox binary file contains the information of which zone contain which data?

The ultimate goal would be to have a small LCD connected to OBD plug displaying data missing from the cluster. (Unfortunately it is far beyond my programming skills)

In my case I would like to have:
Oil level at startup (like on previous PSA cars)
tire pressure/temperature value (it is a shame that cluster only display "OK message" even when tires are missing 0.5bar, it make direct TPMS useless and expensive :pfff:. Indirect TPMS can do the same without batteries inside the wheels )
Water/oil temperature, oil/boost pressure, lambda values (and maybe other)while driving
for this use FAP app for android
fap turbo.jpg

for this use FAP app for android
Voir la pièce jointe 24871

Thanks I was not aware off it, I tried the free version this morning it seems to work OK for the engine.
However I am more interested in the oil level (BSI) and tire value (DSG ECU) and it seems not be supported.

Also I prefer to have a specific device (an android phone will required some boot time, manual connection each time etc)

I already use an OBD gauge: x50pro from autool:
https://www.ebay.fr/itm/133148472162

I mounted it on the windshield 2year ago (with a cable inside the dashboard) and never removed it since

It works great for water temperature and rpm (and other) (it has RGB led that act as shift light) and the display as many configuration possibilities.

The downsides are:
Only generic value are supported (no oil level, no tyre pressure etc)
Some lag in the display: 0.5 to 1s (for "dynamic" value like rpm or boost pressure it is annoying, but Ok for slow values) however I think is is coming from the car as I have the same issue with elm327+android phone (I tried many app without any difference)

I think that by using the native PSA protocol on CAN bus instead of OBD2 standard protocol, it would allow to get more info without the lagging issue.

Bonsoir;

j'ai procéder au changement d'un SMEG+ vers un NAC Wave 2 sur une 308 T9 de Génération 1.

Tout le câblage est ok, caméra de recul; option;… avec le Arduino (un grand merci à @VLud et @bagou91 au passage pour ce magnifique travail)

il me reste un souci sur lequel je sèche; ma voiture (308 T9à est équipé du pack Denon; j'ai donc mis à dans "Amplificateur Multiplexé Génération 2" dans le champ 2104.

J'ai tenter une multitude de combinaison sans succès.

Le souci est que systématiquement après que le NAC démarre; au bout 20 - 30 secondes; l'ampli se met en erreur et plus aucun son ne sort jusqu'à la mise en veille complète du NAC.Dès que je rebranche le SMEG, le son revient; puis après branchement du NAC, rebelotte plus aucun son.

Via diagbox; j'ai dans le journal de l'ampli, le message est : Erreur CD20, Défaut entrée Autoradio gauche; circuit ouvert.

je ne vois pas se qui cloche; si quelqu'un a une idée ou a déjà été confronter au souci, je suis preneur de toute info.
Merci et bon WE.

Ps: j'essai de mettre quelques capture des réglages; toutes mes excuses si cela merdouille.

Ardino1.jpg

Diagbox1.jpg

Diagbox2.jpg

et test :

Ardino2.jpg

Pièces jointes

• Ardino1.jpg
    Ardino1.jpg
    89.6 Ko · Affichages: 124

Bonsoir;

j'ai procéder au changement d'un SMEG+ vers un NAC Wave 2 sur une 308 T9 de Génération 1.

Tout le câblage est ok, caméra de recul; option;… avec le Arduino (un grand merci à @VLud et @bagou91 au passage pour ce magnifique travail)

il me reste un souci sur lequel je sèche; ma voiture (308 T9à est équipé du pack Denon; j'ai donc mis à dans "Amplificateur Multiplexé Génération 2" dans le champ 2104.

Le souci est que systématiquement après que le NAC démarre; au bout 20 - 30 secondes; l'ampli se met en erreur et plus aucun son ne sort jusqu'à la mise en veille complète du NAC.Dès que je rebranche le SMEG, le son revient; puis après branchement du NAC, rebelotte plus aucun son.

Via diagbox; j'ai dans le journal de l'ampli, le message est : Erreur CD20, Défaut entrée Autoradio gauche; circuit ouvert.

je ne vois pas se qui cloche; si quelqu'un a une idée ou a déjà été confronter au souci, je suis preneur de toute info.
Merci et bon WE.

Ps: j'essai de mettre quelques capture des réglages; toutes mes excuses si cela merdouille.

Voir la pièce jointe 24873

Voir la pièce jointe 24874

Voir la pièce jointe 24876

et test :

Voir la pièce jointe 24877

Salut tu dois sûrement avoir un soucis avec ton adaptateur sorti hp .

• J'aime
Reactions: jeery2212

Bonsoir;

Merci et bon WE.

Voir la pièce jointe 24873

Voir la pièce jointe 24874

Voir la pièce jointe 24876

et test :

Voir la pièce jointe 24877

When you have an amplifier the connections are different
1 Channel not connected
2 Channel not connected
3 Channel not connected
4 Channel not connected
5 Channel not connected
6 Channel not connected
7 Channel not connected
8 Channel not connected
9 Channel not connected
10 CAN INFO DIV High
11 Ancillaries battery positive supply
12 Channel not connected
13 Channel not connected
14 Channel not connected
15 Channel not connected
16 Negative signal from the 180° visual reversing assistance camera (*)
Visual manoeuvring assistance ECU negative video signal (*)
17 Positive signal from the 180° visual reversing assistance camera (*)
Visual manoeuvring assistance ECU positive video signal (*)
18 Channel not connected
19 Channel not connected
20 Channel not connected
21 CAN INFO DIV Low
22 Earth
23 Channel not connected
24 Channel not connected
25 (*) CD player earth
26 (*) CD player right-hand audio signal
27 (*) CD player supply
28 CAN INFO DIV High
29 Channel not connected
30 Channel not connected
31 (*) CD player audio earth
32 (*) CD player left-hand audio signal
33 Channel not connected
34 CAN INFO DIV Low
35 Channel not connected
36 Channel not connected
37 Channel not connected
38 Audio-telephone microphone positive signal, passenger’s side (*)
39 Audio-telephone microphone positive signal, driver’s side (Without independent telematic unit) (*)
Repeat of the audio-telephone microphone positive signal, driver’s side (With independent telematic unit) (*
40 (*) Left-hand auxiliary socket output audio amplifier positive control
41 (*) Right-hand auxiliary socket output audio amplifier positive control
42 (*) Rear left speaker positive control
43 Front left speaker positive control (*)
Audio amplifier front left output positive control (*)
44 Front right speaker positive control (*)
Audio amplifier front right output positive control (*)
45 (*) Rear right speaker positive control
46 Channel not connected
47 Channel not connected
48 Channel not connected
49 Audio-telephone microphone earth, passenger’s side (*)
50 Audio-telephone microphone earth, driver’s side (Without independent telematic unit) (*)
Repeat of the audio-telephone microphone earth, driver’s side (With independent telematic unit) (*)
51 (*) Left-hand auxiliary socket output audio amplifier negative control
52 (*) Right-hand auxiliary socket output audio amplifier negative control
53 (*) Rear left speaker negative control
54 Front left speaker negative control (*)
Audio amplifier front left output negative control (*)
55 Front right speaker negative control (*)
Audio amplifier front right output negative control (*)
56 (*) Rear right speaker negative control

• J'aime
Reactions: jeery2212

Bonsoir à tous,
A small question about an issue with the dump mode using arduino.
When use it in dump mode I have the line
253:00000000 scrolling quickly and the last line
Warning: Truncated data 256/25

1 Channel not connected
2 Channel not connected
3 Channel not connected
4 Channel not connected
5 Channel not connected
6 Channel not connected
7 Channel not connected
8 Channel not connected
9 Channel not connected
10 CAN INFO DIV High
11 Ancillaries battery positive supply
12 Channel not connected
13 Channel not connected
14 Channel not connected
15 Channel not connected
16 Negative signal from the 180° visual reversing assistance camera (*)
Visual manoeuvring assistance ECU negative video signal (*)
17 Positive signal from the 180° visual reversing assistance camera (*)
Visual manoeuvring assistance ECU positive video signal (*)
18 Channel not connected
19 Channel not connected
20 Channel not connected
21 CAN INFO DIV Low
22 Earth
23 Channel not connected
24 Channel not connected
25 (*) CD player earth
26 (*) CD player right-hand audio signal
27 (*) CD player supply
28 CAN INFO DIV High
29 Channel not connected
30 Channel not connected
31 (*) CD player audio earth
32 (*) CD player left-hand audio signal
33 Channel not connected
34 CAN INFO DIV Low
35 Channel not connected
36 Channel not connected
37 Channel not connected
38 Audio-telephone microphone positive signal, passenger’s side (*)
39 Audio-telephone microphone positive signal, driver’s side (Without independent telematic unit) (*)
Repeat of the audio-telephone microphone positive signal, driver’s side (With independent telematic unit) (*
42 (*) Rear left speaker positive control
43 Front left speaker positive control (*)
Audio amplifier front left output positive control (*)
44 Front right speaker positive control (*)
Audio amplifier front right output positive control (*)
45 (*) Rear right speaker positive control
46 Channel not connected
47 Channel not connected
48 Channel not connected
49 Audio-telephone microphone earth, passenger’s side (*)
50 Audio-telephone microphone earth, driver’s side (Without independent telematic unit) (*)
Repeat of the audio-telephone microphone earth, driver’s side (With independent telematic unit) (*)
53 (*) Rear left speaker negative control
54 Front left speaker negative control (*)
Audio amplifier front left output negative control (*)
55 Front right speaker negative control (*)
Audio amplifier front right output negative control (*)
56 (*) Rear right speaker negative control

merci,je regarde cela demain ou début de semaine.
je vous tiens au courant.

merci, tu aurais la correspondance avec les pin du smeg+ afin que je puisse recabler correctement le connecteur vers le nac ?

dans les schéma des connecteurs de la page 1; je ne retrouve aucune pin concernant l'amplificateur provenant du connecteur SMEG; je ne sais ou aller chercher les 4 pins si dessus (40,41,51 et 52).

j'ai parcouru l'ensemble des pages du topic, je ne retrouve pas d'information sur le branchement de l'ampli DENON.

merci

Dernière édition:

Salut tu dois sûrement avoir un soucis avec ton adaptateur sorti hp .

bonjour.
merci à toi et Rule, vous m'avez mis sur la bonne piste, et la nuit porte conseil.

après 3 heures à chercher au niveau de la programmation,le souci était au niveau du connecteur reçu tout fait. (connecteur B).

après démontage du connecteur , 2 Pins n'était pas clippsé à fond ce qui provoquait des manques de contacts et la mise en défaut de l'ampli.

morale: démonter les prise reçu et bien enfoncer tout les fils à fond dans tout les connecteurs.
tout rentre en ordre à présent.

bon we.

• J'aime
Reactions: RuLe