[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

I have a problem with cirocco.
I had install cirocco c5 aircross with nac wave 4 on Spacetourer and I'm not able to change brightness of cirocco. I can change themes, radio and navi is also present on cirocco, I can do personalization of cirocco -but I cann't change brightness of cirocco, no matter if headlights are ON or OFF.
One thing is that my BSI don't support option of changing type of cluster. Should brightness work even without Cirocco set in BSI?
Mayabe someone know how to solve this problem

Dernière édition:

@marcins . Thank you very much for letting me to understand and to learn it on my own way :oups:
Here is my codes and what i undrestand:
>74A:64A - cvm ECU
1003 - open diagnostic session
:E2E5:03:03 - Unlock CVM ecu
2e210104B8DD - the code you rpovide me for HBA activation
2E2901FD000000010101 - secure traceability

Is this ok now?
Thank you again :bounce:
@marcins Can you confirm please? Thank you very much

can't help on that. Question for you, do you have extended traffic sign recognition?

i have cvm2, the characters recognized are speed only
But I have a question. braking at risk of collision is inactive. Does Bsi control it in some way (in bsi I have 2nd generation braking) or do I have to change to cvm3. Are you able to answer me?

i have cvm2, the characters recognized are speed only
But I have a question. braking at risk of collision is inactive. Does Bsi control it in some way (in bsi I have 2nd generation braking) or do I have to change to cvm3. Are you able to answer me?

no, i dont know what are the equipment necessary for braking at risk collision

• J'aime
Reactions: mark102

Bonjour à tous,

J’ai suivi le tuto de VLud afin de remplacer mon smeg de 2013 sur 208 par un nac de 2019 qui était équipé sur 2008

Tout d’abord un grand merci pour ce tuto qui m’a permis avec l’arduino de calibrer l’autoradio et enfin accéder à CarPlay :sol:

N’y connaissant pas non plus grand chose, j’ai commencer à toucher un peu à tout pour désactiver et activer les options qui me concernent, SAUF QUE j’ai dû toucher à un truc et du coup quand je passe la marche arrière l’image de la voiture ne fonctionne plus mais j’entends quand même les bips sonore… le boulet.

Quand une porte s’ouvre je vois l’image d’une 208 mais pour la marche arrière, rien du tout

Quelqu’un sait quelle case il faut cocher pour réactiver ça ?

Merci par avance pour votre aide

Bonjour à tous,

J’ai suivi le tuto de VLud afin de remplacer mon smeg de 2013 sur 208 par un nac de 2019 qui était équipé sur 2008

Tout d’abord un grand merci pour ce tuto qui m’a permis avec l’arduino de calibrer l’autoradio et enfin accéder à CarPlay :sol:

N’y connaissant pas non plus grand chose, j’ai commencer à toucher un peu à tout pour désactiver et activer les options qui me concernent, SAUF QUE j’ai dû toucher à un truc et du coup quand je passe la marche arrière l’image de la voiture ne fonctionne plus mais j’entends quand même les bips sonore… le boulet.

Quand une porte s’ouvre je vois l’image d’une 208 mais pour la marche arrière, rien du tout

Quelqu’un sait quelle case il faut cocher pour réactiver ça ?

Merci par avance pour votre aide
Le plus facile : revenir à 0 avec une config de 208 dispo dans le tuto et repartir sur une base saine en modifiant uniquement les paramètres nécessaires

• J'aime
Reactions: ezejp

I bought a NAC with display and after connecting everything to the car the system didn't start, I thought I had made the wrong connections and I double-checked them several times but nothing to do, black display off, no sound.
what is the first problem of NAC with CANBUS 2004 system? that doesn't even turn on? help me.

I bought a NAC with display and after connecting everything to the car the system didn't start, I thought I had made the wrong connections and I double-checked them several times but nothing to do, black display off, no sound.
what is the first problem of NAC with CANBUS 2004 system? that doesn't even turn on? help me.

It should working on CAN2004. Try to run it on the bench with Arduino.

@marcins . Thank you very much for letting me to understand and to learn it on my own way :oups:

Is this ok now?
@marcins Can you reply please? Thank you very much

Bonjour la commu,
Tout d'abord un grand merci pour ce tutoriel !

J'ai cependant un souci : Après envoi du prog. dans le arduino et envoi des commandes sur la voiture, impossible de rentrer en session diag sur ma 308 de 2018.
L'envoie du code me retourne sur l'écran tactile des messages d'erreurs du type "incident moteur" ou encore "Incident ESP" entre autres qui disparaissent tout seul au bout d'un certain temps après le démarrage du moteur.
L'un d'entre vous aurait-il déjà rencontré cela ?

Merci

Hello! how are you, I am new to the forum. I would like to ask if all the functions of PSA Arduino are available in Diagbox? if I get the original equipment I can modify values in a 10 inch Wave4 like:
Add touch menu to the screen
Remove the car showing sensors when reversing and see the camera bigger.
Will this be possible with diagBox?

This is my first post on the forum. Hello

Dear friends, how to set Grip control and fill descent control, parameters correctly in 3008 II 2018 1.5 hdi.
I bought a bundle with five cubes (sport, start stop, brake, grip control, descent assistant) and descent button and grip control button.
After connecting, only one LED on the grip control lights up and you can't change the mode.
I bought a peugeot ticket and telecoded 3 parameters in bsi and one in ESP. After telecoding the presence of the switch, the LEDs do not light up, and in NAC you cannot turn off ESP by touching the screen. Turn off ESP button in NAC coded by Arduino don't solve the problem.
Does the ESP unit need a software change? Or Pump change?
How can i do it?

Please tell me which program can i use for read ESP data?

Best Regards
Sebastian

Pièces jointes

• bsi.jpg
    bsi.jpg
    213.9 Ko · Affichages: 73
  • bsi2.jpg
    bsi2.jpg
    205.4 Ko · Affichages: 68
  • ESP.jpg
    ESP.jpg
    151 Ko · Affichages: 66
Dernière édition:

This is my first post on the forum. Hello

Dear friends, how to set Grip control and fill descent control, parameters correctly in 3008 II 2018 1.5 hdi.
I bought a bundle with five cubes (sport, start stop, brake, grip control, descent assistant) and descent button and grip control button.
After connecting, only one LED on the grip control lights up and you can't change the mode.
I bought a peugeot ticket and telecoded 3 parameters in bsi and one in ESP. After telecoding the presence of the switch, the LEDs do not light up, and in NAC you cannot turn off ESP by touching the screen. Turn off ESP button in NAC coded by Arduino don't solve the problem.
Does the ESP unit need a software change? Or Pump change?
How can i do it?

Please tell me which program can i use for read ESP data?

Best Regards
Sebastian

tomorrow I will check the parameters in BSI and ESP. In c5 aircross I don't set anything with NAC. I have a knob for ESP OFF, a snow belt, mud and buttons for the ECO SPORT gearbox and HELP WHEN DOWNDOWN.
Turn on private messages, :)

• J'aime
Reactions: Sebastian_krk

tomorrow I will check the parameters in BSI and ESP. In c5 aircross I don't set anything with NAC. I have a knob for ESP OFF, a snow belt, mud and buttons for the ECO SPORT gearbox and HELP WHEN DOWNDOWN.
Turn on private messages, :)

Thank You for Your message. After many coding attempts and selecting the same parameters, I managed to run Grip control. I change option in ESP calculatro to asr without selector and I disconnected the battery and the selector started working. I only used a diagbox with a ticket.

Do you know how to activate the descent assistant in a situation where such a change cannot be telecoded in esp through the diagbox? Do you know how to connect the eco/sport button if you have only sport button?

Best Regards
Sebastian

Dernière édition:
  • J'aime
Reactions: ezejp

Is this ok now?
Anyone can help me please by confirming if i'm doing in the right way?
Thank you in advance

Thank You for Your message. After many coding attempts and selecting the same parameters, I managed to run Grip control. I change option in ESP calculatro to asr without selector and I disconnected the battery and the selector started working. I only used a diagbox with a ticket.

Do you know how to activate the descent assistant in a situation where such a change cannot be telecoded in esp through the diagbox? Do you know how to connect the eco/sport button if you have only sport button?

Best Regards
Sebastian

I am sending you codes in BSI, ESP, and 1.5 HDI engine. If you want anything else, let me know

Pièces jointes

• silnik.pdf
    87.3 Ko · Affichages: 52
  • pomoc-w-prowadz.pdf
    96.5 Ko · Affichages: 45
  • esp.pdf
    93.3 Ko · Affichages: 44

Does any one know whats the difference in this section?
  • 2365 (thatcham mode) 00=no 01 = yes
Is this thatcham mode relatad with alarms or Electronic Stability Control (ESC)?