[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

Bonjour à tous, J'ai installé un NAC provenant d'un Peugeot 208 sur mon Peugeot 508,telecodage est passé sans problème.Mais après, j'ai ajouté un lecteur de CD,et il ne marche pas. comment je peux résoudre ce problème ?dans le menu media de NAC j'ai la source comme CD mais elle est gris.

Bonjour à tous, je suis votre forum qui est fort enrichissant, par contre je ne trouve pas ce que je cherche concernant le NAC4.
Pour faire simple. Sur mon jumpy spacetourer, mon nac a rendu l'âme. Je l'ai remplacé par un identique provenant d'une c3. Il fonctionne mais je n'ai plus les mêmes menus et la caméra est inversé.
L'un d'entre vous aurait il le fichier de calibration correspondant au jumpy spacetourer ?
Merci à vous

Bonjour à tous,

je suis peut être pas la bien venu et j’espère ne pas vous offensé. Il se trouve que j’ai une C4 Cactus avec Park Assist. Chez fait changer le Smeg par un Nac Wave 4 par un ami. Le problème c que tout fonctionne comme avant sauf le Park Assist ne fonctionne plus. Le menu est présent mais quand j’appuie sur le bouton il ne se passe rien. Même pas le voyant s’allume. Cà vous dit quelque chose ce problème?

Une piste de recherche : avec le NAC, le bouton park assist n'existe plus. C'est le cas sur ma nouvelle 308. Mon ancienne en SMEG avait un bouton présent, la nouvelle avec nac n'a plus de bouton.

Une piste de recherche : avec le NAC, le bouton park assist n'existe plus. C'est le cas sur ma nouvelle 308. Mon ancienne en SMEG avait un bouton présent, la nouvelle avec nac n'a plus de bouton.
Merci pour l’info! Mais même si j’essaie d’activer un stationnement par l’écran tactile, il ne se passe rien.

Get the Y obd2 cable connect booth diagbox and arduino and you can then log all data what you read with diagbox :)
@marcins To make a cable like this I should buy a OBD Y cable, remove on one of the double connectors all wires except the two of H and L can to connect them to arduino or buy a simple extender and exclude H and L can from one connector in order to connect them to arduino? Thanks

@marcins j'essaie d'activer le HBA, ma valeur sur 222101 est 04BCDD. Je vois que votre valeur est 04.B8.FD. Pouvez-vous m'aider s'il vous plaît comment puis-je activer le HBA?

@marcins i'm trying to activate HBA, my value on 222101 is 04BCDD. I see that your value is 04.B8.FD. Can you help me please how can i activatethe HBA?
that's ecu specyfic , depend what other option you have here

@marcins To make a cable like this I should buy a OBD Y cable, remove on one of the double connectors all wires except the two of H and L can to connect them to arduino or buy a simple extender and exclude H and L can from one connector in order to connect them to arduino? Thanks
just plain Y obd cable or if you familiar with soldering you can make your own

Dernière édition:
  • J'aime
Reactions: pse7

After i enter >764:664, 222101 i received 62210100
if you reading config zone from cam using ID for nac/rcc/telematics please abandon this project :) as you make just trouble.. for yourself. study github (read it few times and maybe you understand).

2e210104B8DD this is your config + active HBA

Dernière édition:

if you reading config zone from cam using ID for nac/rcc/telematics please abandon this project :) as you make just trouble.. for yourself. study github (read it few times and maybe you understand).

If i understand correctly i need to read the config zone for CVM >74A:64A and for the zone 2101 i receive 62210104BCDD. That what i told earlier. After that you asked me for the zone 2101 zone and i was confused if you asking me for the nac or the cvm because i already posted the result for 2101 in CVM wich is 62210104BCDD
So i can write the code 2e210104B8DD and after that activate hba in nac? Thank you very much

Hello @VLud. I've been searching the forum but haven't found anything about it.
In my car (C5 X7) I have a Direct TPMS system but the NAC screen shows "unmonitored wheels".
Is there any way that the NAC screen reports the real state of the system? In the combination they appear OK and when I have had a loose wheel it has warned me correctly, the system works well.
I have not seen anything about it, do you have a solution for this?
Regards!!

Hi all
I'm a newbie to Arduino and am having some difficulties with step 6. If I have already installed the libraries in step 5, can I proceed to open the arduino-psa-diag zip file and open the ino from there? I am able to upload the sketch to my Arduino Uno but am unable to communcate with the car so I assume something is incorrect.

So if understand correctly i write this codes:
>74A:64A
2e210104B8DD

After this i activate the HBA in NAC with the Cirocco.
Can you confirm please? @marcins
Thank you very much

Thank you so for the CVM unlock the code is :E2E5:83:C0
So for the HBA activation the whole code would be:
:E2E5:83:C0
2e210104B8DD
Can someone confirm it please?
Thank you
----------------------------------------------------------------
Merci donc pour le déverrouillage CVM le code est :E2E5:83:C0
Donc, pour l'activation du HBA, le code entier serait :
2e210104B8DD
Quelqu'un peut-il confirmer s'il vous plait ?
Merci

please read few time github and try to understand , don't base of someone confirmation as someone can say yes just for a joke and you can damage ecu , not with this frame but with some else...

missing tracablility frame at the end of coding.. again read github

• J'aime
Reactions: kokovi4

please read few time github and try to understand , don't base of someone confirmation as someone can say yes just for a joke and you can damage ecu , not with this frame but with some else...

missing tracablility frame at the end of coding.. again read github
Thank you @marcins for your help...really :) i see that i need to add the code 2E2901FD000000010101 to avoid B1003 DTC error in the ECU
So can you confirm if my complete process would be:
2e210104B8DD
2E2901FD000000010101

Thank you very much again

Hi!

See the thread is not alive since the middle of 2020 but I'll try to ask something about the sketch. In my opinion, an automatization related to the terminator resistor is possible. A pin on 328 will be low or high depending on the interface's intended behavior (two-way mode or just listener). Of course, this can be done by everyone but better will be to be in the original GitHub.

Voir le fil n'est pas vivant depuis le milieu de 2020 mais je vais essayer de demander quelque chose sur le croquis. A mon avis, une automatisation liée à la résistance de terminaison est possible. Une broche sur 328 sera basse ou haute selon le comportement prévu de l'interface (mode bidirectionnel ou juste auditeur). Bien sûr, cela peut être fait par tout le monde mais mieux sera d'être dans le GitHub d'origine.

RE à tous et bonne année. J'ai C4 Cactus avec le Park Assist que je n'arrive pas à faire marcher. Ci-Joint les paramètre lu à partir d'un Arduino. Si quelqu'un pouvez y jeter un coup d'oeuil.

Pièces jointes

• Cactus_original.txt
    867 octets · Affichages: 32

No is not ok , looks like you din't read properly if you try to unlock UDS ecu with KWP frame
@marcins . Thank you very much for letting me to understand and to learn it on my own way :oups:
Here is my codes and what i undrestand:
>74A:64A - cvm ECU
1003 - open diagnostic session
:E2E5:03:03 - Unlock CVM ecu
2e210104B8DD - the code you rpovide me for HBA activation
2E2901FD000000010101 - secure traceability

Is this ok now?
Thank you again :bounce: