[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

Hi all, I have a C4 Grand Picasso B78 and my Cirocco isn't showing the GPS map (it appears only on NAC). I tried to find the parameter but couldn't find it. Does anybody knows the parameter to correct this? Thanks.

[QUOTE = "VLud, post: 2657503, member: 108646"] To be able to have themes on the NAC with a digital cluster you must have themes enabled in both .

You just have to enable "Navigation display" (CIROCCO soft), but don't expect to see maps if your cluster doesn't have LVDS (and connected to the NAC) [/ QUOTE]

Hi. I have this setup, with dual lvds nac connected to. the cirocco. I Also setuo ok the arduino to let Change themes on the cirocco. I have One problem, the nav mode on cirocco runs almost fine but the map cant stop "shaking"..its anoying. On the NAC the nav map shows fine, it displays nav info on the cirocco and Also the map, etc, but its shakes. Anyway to solve this? I can make a vídeo of it

Hi, does anyone have the key to the AVAS (Pedestrian horn). Or can someone explain to me how to find it.
I have a diagbox and arduino connected to it.

Want to disable the noice.

Schermafbeelding 2022-01-05 om 11.19.25.png

tnx.

Thank you very much @VLud and others peoples for your amazing job. Well, I have 3008 peugeot GT 2022 (Nac WAVE 4 and 2 lvds) , and want add more themes, but the software Cirocco only read the parametrs, but not write! I have read all post ( 102 pages ufa..) but not found anything to solve this. If anybody help me I sou happy for this. You need my calibration for more information?

Thank you

• J'aime
Reactions: kokovi4

The ESP button fix was quite clearly explained by @marcins and @RuLe , you can do it easily now.
Regarding hybrid page, have you activated it? IF yes, what does it show?
Regarding speed limitations on CIROCCO : others should correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it only works if a CVM is installed or an arduino to pick up the frames and send them to the CIROCCO

The ESP button fix was quite clearly explained by @marcins and @RuLe , you can do it easily now.
Regarding speed limitations on CIROCCO : others should correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it only works if a CVM is installed or an arduino to pick up the frames and send them to the CIROCCO
with SLI true i think same cvm or emulator to send correct frame to cirocco.

• J'aime
Reactions: king_george

Hi. I have this setup, with dual lvds nac connected to. the cirocco. I Also setuo ok the arduino to let Change themes on the cirocco. I have One problem, the nav mode on cirocco runs almost fine but the map cant stop "shaking"..its anoying. On the NAC the nav map shows fine, it displays nav info on the cirocco and Also the map, etc, but its shakes. Anyway to solve this? I can make a vídeo of it

[QUOTE = "RuLe, post: 2658661, member: 129396"] Do you know the esp button pins on your vehicle?
If you know them then write down the number, based on the map that [USER = 131772] @marcins [/ USER] posted you can easily configure.

Let's say that the pins of the button are configured as on C4Picasso:

Pin 3
-> key led
Pin 15 -> key pressure

In section 2101 of the configurations you will have to set:

2101 = 000000000000 06 01 0000000000000002

So you will have:
Pin 3 -> 01 (pin 1 section of cirocco in / out)
Pin 15 -> 06 (pin 6 section of in / out cirocco)

In summary, the cirocco pins are divided into in / out sections, in total there are 7:

Pin 2 = section 01 key pressure input (gray color in the marcins diagram)

Pin 3 = section 01 led output (gray color in the marcins diagram)

Pin 4 = section 02 key pressure input (orange color in the marcins diagram)
Pin 5 = section 02 output led (orange color in the marcins diagram)

Pin 6 = section 03 key pressure input (purple color in the marcins diagram)
Pin 10 = section 03 led output (purple color in the marcins diagram)

Pin 11 = section 04 key pressure input (blue color in the marcins diagram)
Pin 12 = section 04 output led (blue color in the marcins diagram)

Pin 13 = section 05 key pressure input (yellow color in the marcins diagram)
Pin 14 = section 05 output led (yellow color in the marcins diagram)

Pin 15 = section 06 key pressure input (pink color in the marcins diagram)
Pin 16 = section 06 output led (pink color in the marcins diagram)

Pin 17 = section 07 key pressure input (green color in the marcins diagram)
Pin 18 = section 07 output led (green color in the marcins diagram)

To be assigned, according to the list provided by Marcins, on section 2101 in groups of 4 units of 0 (0000)

2101 = 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 00 00 0000 00 0000

EIH_CMB_WIRE_IN_LANE_DEPARTURE_PUSH
EIL_CMB_WIRE_OUT_LANE_DEPARTURE_LED

EI0_CMB_WIRE_IN_CITY_PARK_PUSH
EIM_CMB_WIRE_OUT_CITY_PARK_LED

EI4_CMB_WIRE_IN_DYNAMIC_PUSH
EI3_CMB_WIRE_OUT_DYNAMIC_LED

EI2_CMB_WIRE_INLESP_PUSH
EIJ_CMB_WIRE_OUT_ESP_LED

EII_CMB_WIRE_IN_HILL_ASSIST_PUSH
EHZ_CMB_WIRE_OUT_HILL_ASSIST_LED

EI6_CMB_WIRE_IN_LKA_PUSH
EI5_CMB_WIRE_OUT_LKA_LED

EHY_CMB_WIRE_IN_LPA_PUSH
EIR_CMB_WIRE_OUT_LPA_LED

EI1_CMB_WIRE_IN_LTP_PUSH
EIK_CMB_WIRE_OUT_ELEC_PARK_BRAKE_LED
EQJ_CMB_WIRE_IN_STT_PUSH
EQK_CMB_WIRE_OUT_STT_LED

ERH_CMB_WIRE_OUT_XDOME_LED
EQL_CMB_WIRE_IN_ECO_MODE_PUSH
EQM_CMB_WIRE_OUT_ECO_MODE_LED
[/ QUOTE]

Do you know if it is possible to activate ECO mode to light up on the Cirocco screen on a C4L?

Here in Brazil all C4L from 2016 and on comes with ECO mode replacing the SNOW mode. All it does is change gears before 2000rpm to make for a smoother ride (and more economical one)

h2y9Mfx.jpg

It works fine but on my Cirocco it just lights the snow icon on the gear part of the screen like below

zwYufmR.jpg

It would be nice if there was some way to make it so the button would activate ECONOMY mode.in green on the Cirocco screen

If I understood correctly from [USER = 131772] @marcins [/ USER] diagram If I connect the button to pin 15 of the cirocco conector it should work?

Wonder if this would make ECO appear anywhere on the screen like it happens with the original screen on C4L 2016 que. you press it

EDIT:

hmmm in 5008 the ECO or sport mode is activation via a button that changes driving style.
So I don't know how it would work on my car Probably to leave it alone for now

Dernière édition:

English: Who can help to assemble a calibration file for DS4 to pour it into RCC Bosch ?

Русский: Русский: Кто может помочь собрать калибровочный файл для DS4, чтобы залить его в RCC Bosch?

English: Who can help to assemble a calibration file for DS4 to pour it into RCC Bosch ?

Русский: Русский: Кто может помочь собрать калибровочный файл для DS4, чтобы залить его в RCC Bosch?
just change FMUX line

Hi king george ,i actived it ,on cirocco with arduino app, but nothing data shows on cirocco . The hybride theme don't show.

Hi king george ,i actived it ,on cirocco with arduino app, but nothing data shows on cirocco . The hybride theme don't show.

Hello, In my case, the CIROCCO software not writing the configuration in my cluster. its Only read the parameters! I think the bug or Incompatibility with my CIROCCO cluster version. Anybody help me about this?

Happy New Year and Cirocco button codding :)
there only posibility to assign 7 buttons(function) to pins
Hope is clear now how it works
Voir la pièce jointe 24638

For airbag zone 0200
byte 16
08=LED_plate
10=TFT
00= absent

2E0200603047C00000006404800000086D013200.......................

Just a quick question

If I were to test it out what happen if I "PUSH" pin 15 on my cirocco

Should I ground the pin or it needs to receive 12v to activate?

Thansk!

Upl file can only be loaded with diagbox, with the tool it is not successful, the only test to restore your cirocco is to load the .cal, but if you scroll through the discussion it has already happened and @marcins managed to solve

[ЦИТАТА="марцинс, сообщение: 2659176, участник: 131772"]просто измените строку FMUX[/ЦИТАТА]
English: It does not work, it passes in NAC, but not with RCC.

It reaches 99% and goes no further

Не получается, в NAC это проходит, а с RCC нет.
Доходит до 99% и дальше не идёт

[ЦИТАТА="марцинс, сообщение: 2659176, участник: 131772"]просто измените строку FMUX[/ЦИТАТА]
English: It does not work, it passes in NAC, but not with RCC.

It reaches 99% and goes no further

Не получается, в NAC это проходит, а с RCC нет.
Доходит до 99% и дальше не идёт

RCC is CRC sensitive, the CRC of the frame must be valid ;)