[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

hello
we are having issues with the latest psa diag both me and @Manuel Pérez have tried v1.2.8 it opens but will not communicate with the nac/rcc
notot sure if this is an issue that oters are experiencing

any help appreciated

you thank you

update have tried another arduino and can shield and tried on another vehicle with nac fitted and sttill the same ? no communication

Dernière édition:

Pelo trabalho e esforço de todos, consegui mudar meu RCC para NAC, de verdade. Como veio de um picasso C4, tive que copiar os parâmetros e configurações que estão disponíveis no início e fazer poucas alterações, como a massagem nos bancos, agora está tudo OK, só esperando o cabo LVDS para o cirocco que Já habilitei a navegação nele, ainda não consegui fazer o park assist funcionar, ainda não entendi como usar o console para editar o AAS, DEA e BSI. Mas no cirocco tem uma informação que não consigo habilitar, são as informações de pontos cegos, não encontrei a opção no software @VLud, é essa função que está marcada na imagem, no meu 2019 estava presente, e em 2020 não é. pode me ajudar? Obrigado

voKpuq2

O88MFgv

Pièces jointes

• Cirocco 2.jpg
    Cirocco 2.jpg
    134.2 Ko · Affichages: 96
Dernière édition:

hello
we are having issues with the latest psa diag both me and @Manuel Pérez have tried v1.2.8 it opens but will not communicate with the nac/rcc
notot sure if this is an issue that oters are experiencing

atny help appreciated

youank you
You have to try the bench sketch connected directly to the nac, unfortunately you have installed nac on AEE2004, so the communication between obd and nac will not be possible

You have to try the bench sketch connected directly to the nac, unfortunately you have installed nac on AEE2004, so the communication between obd and nac will not be possible

strange it has worked perfectly fine until now it worked last week fine
and diagbox comunicates with it via obd port just fine

Hello guys. I have a question. I enable the wifi function and active Internet. But the NAC show me that Internet not available. Why? Am I need to do something to active it?

strange it has worked perfectly fine until now it worked last week fine

@VLud below is log file hope this helps have tried on 3 different arduinos 3 can shields two different laptops two cars and it wont connect i am using latest sketch and psa diag it worked ok just about 2 weeks ago now will not connect

please does anyone know why i am experience no connection psa diag @Manuel Pérez had issues i believe but is now working on his mine will not connect in my 2010 c4 picasso with nac
or my c5x7 with nac and cirroco mounted
i need to make some canges but the psa diag will not connect to the nac in either vehicle but it did a couple of weeks ago i am using latest sketch and psa 1.2.8

thank you

Pièces jointes

• log.png
    log.png
    114.1 Ko · Affichages: 55
Dernière édition:

Hi, I'm still trying to enable the blind spot information in cirocco without success. The version information that I have when I read it is 9693388280. I saw that in the list of calibration and parameter files there are two versions with two files each 9694131380.ulp 9694131380.cal
and 9692801480.ulp
9692801480.cal
could i use one of these files, and which one? to try to resolve my issue? as I did in the nac settings.
Thanks

Strange, if everything is done right it should work, you must have all the themes or a number equal to the active themes on nac.

On nac you have to enable all settings for cirocco, I suggest you compare the nac configurations for 3008, my base is that

You were right, I activated ambiance 1/2/3 in cirocco and now it work better.
I can choose theme on nac (except when I take profile 1)
But I cannot choose cirocco theme.

When I choose Ruby (red) or gold theme on nac, I have gold theme on cirocco
When I choose Amethys (purple) theme on nac, I have blue theme on cirocco
When I choose profile1 on nac I can't choose theme and a have a blue theme, I have blue theme on cirocco

So not possible to have:
blue cirocco with red/gold nac
gold cirocco with purple nac

I tested all the combinations (in the order of image)

Pièces jointes

• theme cirocco.jpg
    theme cirocco.jpg
    52.2 Ko · Affichages: 94

Bonjour a tous
je viens de récupérer ma Peugeot 208 mais malheureusement y a pas de camera dessus
j ai commander une camera 180 Panoramique chez Peugeot et la livraison est prévu pour la semaine prochaine ,et je voulais savoir si je dois activer a camera dans le bsi<,et AAS ,ou juste l activation dans la zone 2105 du NAC suffit.
MERCI

You were right, I activated ambiance 1/2/3 in cirocco and now it work better.
I can choose theme on nac (except when I take profile 1)
But I cannot choose cirocco theme.

When I choose Ruby (red) or gold theme on nac, I have gold theme on cirocco
When I choose Amethys (purple) theme on nac, I have blue theme on cirocco
When I choose profile1 on nac I can't choose theme and a have a blue theme, I have blue theme on cirocco

So not possible to have:
blue cirocco with red/gold nac
gold cirocco with purple nac

I tested all the combinations (in the order of image)
On cirocco there are only 2 themes, with the first theme of nac you will have blue in cirocco, with the second theme nac you will have bronze on cirocco, for all the other active themes in nac you will have the default theme in cirocco, favors of the default theme number you will have the color

Dernière édition:
  • J'aime
Reactions: ezejp

On cirocco there are only 2 themes, with the first theme of nac you will have blue in cirocco, with the second theme nac you will have bronze on cirocco, for all the other active themes in nac you will have the default theme in cirocco, a second of the default theme number you will have the color

Not sur to understand exactly, but:
NAC theme 1--> blue cirocco
NAC theme 2 --> bronze cirocco
NAC theme 3 --> bronze cirocco and it switch back to NAC theme 2 --> bronze cirocco when I restart the car

Well at least it is what I saw (did not test all combination)
So no way to have theme2 + blue cirocco?

NAC theme 3 --> bronze cirocco and it switch back to NAC theme 2 --> bronze cirocco when I restart the car

You are comparing a nac with a different theme than peugeot and a peugeot cirocco. Why you are that surprised of non-matching colors? When both nac and cirocco use peugeot theme the colors matches, blue with blue bronze with bronze etc..

In fact the translator did not work well, I corrected the message, however the default theme chooses the color that must remain on the instrument panel when there is no theme matched the nac

• J'aime
Reactions: nico1080

In fact the translator did not work well, I corrected the message, however the default theme chooses the color that must remain on the instrument panel when there is no theme matched the nac
Much clearer now.

Where can you set the défaut theme is cirocco, in cirocco zone 0200, it is set to "4" and it seems to me that defaut theme is bronze=2?

Bonjour, selon ce post, les commandes suivantes devraient inverser l'image affichée. J'ai la Wave2 + DGT8, j'ai essayé de taper le code:
>764:664 (réponse "OK")
1003 (response 500300C80014)
> 743:643 (réponse "OK")
:16FB:03:03 (pas de réponse)
2E211082 (pas de réponse)
rien ne se passe.

Qu'est-ce que je fais de mal?
Quelqu'un peut-il publier les commandes étape par étape que je devrais suivre pour inverser l'affichage?

Je m'excuse pour mon français.
Merci beaucoup.

when bsi2010 q03-00 in my car had software 06.52, EMF_DGT_LVDS_BD was unavailable in diagnostic. After update software to 131.85 EMF_DGT_LVDS_BD is available

Try update bsi software:oui:

Dernière édition:

I have performed some tests today. I don't know why, but if the SAM virtual switch is enabled in 2119 tab, NAC will show the ON/OFF switch, but it won't work. However, if the switch is enabled throug 2127 tab, it will be showed under Safety options and work.
Even if I have both enabled simultaneously, only the 2127 works.
I couldn't backup BSI parameters, as i don't know the steps to follow.
The attached pictures are exactly the current parameters in my NAC and SAM can be turned ON/OFF through it's virtual switch.

Could you share again your pictures?, I tried enabling the SAM in zone 2127 under safety section (menu 4) it did not showed
In zone 2119 it shows but the key does not work.

What NAC do you have and under which calibration do you run?

@VLud below is log file hope this helps have tried on 3 different arduinos 3 can shields two different laptops two cars and it wont connect i am using latest sketch and psa diag it worked ok just about 2 weeks ago now will not connect

please does anyone know why i am experience no connection psa diag @Manuel Pérez had issues i believe but is now working on his mine will not connect in my 2010 c4 picasso with nac
or my c5x7 with nac and cirroco mounted
i need to make some canges but the psa diag will not connect to the nac in either vehicle but it did a couple of weeks ago i am using latest sketch and psa 1.2.8

tried again with another can sield and arduino see the log its all i get wont connect to nac

Thank you

diagbox and other diagnostic tools work fine

I couldnt edit my post for some reason
but i still cannot get psa diag to get any response from my nac
I tried sending commands to other ecus just got ok and using 1003 no response i have checked all can h can l connections tried changing cs pin from 10 to 9 then 9 to 10 again still nothing its like tis on both my c5 and c4 picasso wit nac

please anyone have any help ideas

thank you

Pièces jointes

• psa diag log.png
    psa diag log.png
    45.6 Ko · Affichages: 74
Dernière édition:

Could you share again your pictures?, I tried enabling the SAM in zone 2127 under safety section (menu 4) it did not showed
In zone 2119 it shows but the key does not work.

What NAC do you have and under which calibration do you run?

Hi! When I wrote the post, I was using the NAC Wave 2, with calib 9692597980 (customized).
I don't have the pictures anymore and I don't know why they are missing in the original post.
About your issue, some parameters must be changed on BSI to match the settings on NAC. For example: I've activated the car opening switch on NAC - with this, I can choose between unlocking just the driver's door or all doors. However, to make it work, I also had to change the settings on BSI.
If you have a Lexia / Diagbox, try to connect it to your car, access the BSI calculator, browse until you find the SAM settings and then change the settings. I can't print screen it right now, but if you can't find the proper screen, I can do it during the weekend and post the photo here.

Hi! When I wrote the post, I was using the NAC Wave 2, with calib 9692597980 (customized).
I don't have the pictures anymore and I don't know why they are missing in the original post.
About your issue, some parameters must be changed on BSI to match the settings on NAC. For example: I've activated the car opening switch on NAC - with this, I can choose between unlocking just the driver's door or all doors. However, to make it work, I also had to change the settings on BSI.
If you have a Lexia / Diagbox, try to connect it to your car, access the BSI calculator, browse until you find the SAM settings and then change the settings. I can't print screen it right now, but if you can't find the proper screen, I can do it during the weekend and post the photo here.

Thanks, I am interested in screenshot from BSI and NAC configuration for SAM. I have searched everywhere and could not find any setting for it(done with diagbox 7 and 9 under ds4)
I only found setting for AAS (parking sensor button)

For night vision, read this topic
https://www.forum-peugeot.com/Forum/threads/night-vision-function-retrofit.121615/

Short answer it is possible but verry complex and work only with specific version of bsi2010evo.

Spare parts are also rare and expansive.
I never saw any successfully retrofit.

But I would be interested in such a function

Hello guys, i replaced my RCC by a NAC w2, many things done but now i would like to enable the park assist, my car has the 12 parking sensors and visio park 180... Nac is on for the menu but i would like to enable it on AAS and BSI, somebody can help me to do it.
I am using the arduino and VLuds scketch... So I know the Ecu's are AAS_UDS and BSI2010_EV.
I dont know the zones for AAS so I am not able to do anything... is it just simple as sending the command 2Exxxxxx to replace the specific zone using the command on arduino software?

Hello,

Material received on my side, functional telecoding without problem! I was able to remove the blind spot control display (which I don't have on my 508 ph1 upgraded nac). I also go around in the options to display everything I have on the matrix display between the counters.
In any case, there is a great background work to make it easy to activate this or that option! Thanks again !

Do not hesitate if you have any questions ! Regarding my calibration (508SW), how to share it with you? (if necessary).

I upload some photos of my activations :)

Hi!

I have a 2012 508 gt sw and planning to change my rt6 to a nac unit. As I see it is almost straightforward based on this thread. The only thing I can find is information of the middle console controls, the twist knob ect. Many say that with nac ot will be unusable. Is there any way to program some functions to it? I really like that it is there, and I dont have to always poke the touchscreen. Is there some part of the config or cal file where I can add functions to the buttons can command or whatever?

@VLud @bagou91 Merci beaucoup
Désolé mon français ne peut être traduit que par google

Je viens de Taiwan,

J'ai passé de nombreuses nuits à lire toutes ces 111 pages
@marcins a également fourni beaucoup de réponses, merci

J'ai essayé arduino + sheild avec succès et en utilisant un logiciel pour changer le drapeau NAC et définir le thème
Bien que je ne puisse que traduire dans ce forum, il n'est pas facile de participer aux discussions de tout le monde
Je vais aussi aider les autres à l'utiliser à Taiwan
Si @VLud @bagou91 le permet, je peux aider à traduire le chinois traditionnel pour les logiciels NAC/RCC/CIROCCO/OpenDiag

Dernière édition: