[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

Seems like i bricked my head unit by changing themes settings.
Under 2127: Telecoding_Fct_HMI i had enabled all eveilible themes, an then attempted to select one of those themes in configuration menu of head unit. For first 3 it was ok (blue, copper and red) but 4th was blank, it selected ok but nothing changed. And next day when i turned on my car, "Ambiance not configured" message was stuck on my screen (while music from usb was playing and wheel keys worked fine).
I still can change settings with arduino and i aatempted to disable themes or upload saved settings, but nothing helped.
Is there any way to reset user and theme settings to stock values? Any advice?

Seems like i bricked my head unit by changing themes settings.
Under 2127: Telecoding_Fct_HMI i had enabled all eveilible themes, an then attempted to select one of those themes in configuration menu of head unit. For first 3 it was ok (blue, copper and red) but 4th was blank, it selected ok but nothing changed. And next day when i turned on my car, "Ambiance not configured" message was stuck on my screen (while music from usb was playing and wheel keys worked fine).
I still can change settings with arduino and i aatempted to disable themes or upload saved settings, but nothing helped.
Is there any way to reset user and theme settings to stock values? Any advice?

I just broke RCC in Toyota : cry:
After i change in 2127 default Ambience i when it's booting i see only this screen.
"Ambience not configured"
Voir la pièce jointe 16119
I suspect that i have to do factory reset but how?

I try to Restore backup for configuration. No change

Same issue @jordan87 had, as far as I understand, just change the brand first, hard reboot then restore original theme setting.
If you can confirm @jordan87 ?

Same issue @jordan87 had, as far as I understand, just change the brand first, hard reboot then restore original theme setting.
If you can confirm @jordan87 ?

hard reboot as in disconnect accumulator? because reboot from arduino changes logo but still leads to the same "Ambiance not configured" screen and piano keys do nothing (press-hold to reset not working too)
UPD: Changing brand and car model not helping. Seems like there is no "Theme 4" on any of those available(

Dernière édition:

These are the instrument cluster dumps of the C4GP I purchased. With a simple comparison program you can identify the lines that have been modified. Does your instrument cluster come from a C4P or C4GP? In the case of a C4P could you share the extracted dump?

here dump Cirocco from 3008 org and mileage reset to 0

Pièces jointes

• 3008_dump.zip
    1.2 Ko · Affichages: 45

So i found some engineers with official tools and software and they also were not able to fix problem. Something about calibration files missing and that they have no means to write them back, only to replace headunit(

If you don't have the CVM camera you have to disable it and enable speed limits with the NAC soft, then enable speed limits using CIROCCO soft, then enable "Suggested speeds" inside "Navigation" on the screen to display limits based on the map.

• J'aime
Reactions: Dravos

Your unit is refusing to give a seed, you can resend the commands in Serial to check if it is a permanent error or not:
Code:
>764:664

You have to get 2703XXXXXXXX, if you have an error 7FXXXX

• J'aime
Reactions: VLud

you can't delete calibration when you din't getting key for unlock of download , first is unlock then erase command

check 2108 what you have in default theme (number)
and default ambience in 2127

you car is with Cirocco display? or analog speedo cluster?

Dernière édition:

you can't delete calibration when you din't getting key for unlock of download , first is unlock then erase command

check 2108 what you have in default theme (number)

you car is with Cirocco display? or analog speedo cluster?

All 3008 2017+ are with digital displays here. Default theme parameter did nothing from the start. Reverting to saved parameters was the first i've attempted, so no, there is nothing could be done from parameters. Settings are already reseted by guys with official tools so theme should be no longer an issue. Those guys with official tools were those who said that i no longer have calibration files and that they and other officials have no means to fix this, only to replace head unit

1>you have ever at begining uploaded any calibration to this RCC with success?

when not leave it as is ... don't try to upload it

2> what sketch you use in arduino??

3> pase here log from arduino when restoring your configuration remove VIN and serial line (F190 and F18C)

4>open serial monitor in arduino with you tool conected and send line by line

>764:664

paste here reply

5>have you enabled also themes in cirocco with cirocco tool? as maybe now conflicting as cirocco themes are not anable