[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

Thank you both for the fixes!

After changing the time to 2000 on the sketch i was able to read the parameters of Bosch RCC but not able yet to change any parameter or upload new calibration. I will take it from my car and provide better information.

AIO now displays the "telecoding session" screen using the software but hangs and do nothing then.

Log output:

Code:
> 00
< 7F0022

> 10C0
< 50C0

I also want to share this file to the database: Citroën C5 Chine for RCC/NAC_CN
Citroen_C5_CHINE_9692911680.CAL : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ap-NeWvPpiTTkKbGENlF0j2EmiN_HOaB/view?usp=sharing
Hello, I have a citroen c5 x7, 2013 that already had a smegIV installed, I have followed the steps and I have an arduino and 2 can shield installed to go from can 2004 to 2010, should I use that same calibration for my car? I have problems with some of the buttons on the steering wheel that do not appear in the steering wheel configuration settings, as well as the comfort equipment, safety, etc. Thank you for your help.

Hello, I have a citroen c5 x7, 2013 that already had a smegIV installed, I have followed the steps and I have an arduino and 2 can shield installed to go from can 2004 to 2010, should I use that same calibration for my car? I have problems with some of the buttons on the steering wheel that do not appear in the steering wheel configuration settings, as well as the comfort equipment, safety, etc. Thank you for your help.

You cannot do any kind of configuration to SMEG_PLUS using the application of this topic.
Altough is not related here, for C5 you should use a SMEG+IV2 unit coming from a DS3, or C3 (CAN2004 cars) for better compatibility and you will not need to use the CAN2004-2010 adapter anymore.

You cannot do any kind of configuration to SMEG_PLUS using the application of this topic.
Altough is not related here, for C5 you should use a SMEG+IV2 unit coming from a DS3, or C3 (CAN2004 cars) for better compatibility and you will not need to use the CAN2004-2010 adapter anymore.
Sorry I have not explained myself well now I try to go from smegiV to Nac, I already have everything working in NAC but I have problems with adjustments in steering wheel keys that do not work and the security menus etc, appear empty. I already have clock, language change and speedometer on-screen navigation aid.

But this has nothing to do with the current subject, no need to spam 3 different topics with the same message you won't get more answers

But this has nothing to do with the current subject, no need to spam 3 different topics with the same message you won't get more answers
I was informing Horuscursino that my question was not directed to the smegiv installation but to a Nac, hoping that, if it has a C5, it can tell me if it has an adapted file to make it work, already modified. Thank you.

I was talking of this message, your problematics are not related to this topic but the adapter one where I already replied. If you don't want to search anything do not put a NAC on your C5 and keep the SMEG.

C5 X7 production stopped in 2017 worldwide so the last fully compatible radio for it is the SMEG_PLUS. The production continued on China and it received newer units but using different steering wheel with less buttons. NAC and RCC (and AIO LATAM) were not planned to be controlled by a MENU button so they developed a button for each menu which X7 does not have. Another keys does not work due to simple incompatibility. No other steering wheel configuration for NAC/RCC works fully or close to all functions. The same concept applies to the car configuration. When you understand there is a production difference then you need to accept your situation and continue to use the radio without the functions (like i did).

If you has C knowledge you can tweak by yourself the main sketch of conversion and forward original keys to some other.

• J'aime
Reactions: Manuel Pérez

Salut,

Peut-on m'aider, je ne vais pas exprès de ne pas comprendre le tuto mais j'ai du mal avec ma dyslexie tout se mélange.

Voilà le matériel acheté :

Screenshot-20210224-000552-Amazon-Shopping.jpg

C'est bon ?

Du coup j'ai fait comme tuto, j'ai cela :

Application-Frame-Host-Pv-Nm-Up-Yw-UK.png

Good ?

Puis ça

javaw-OYCz0wmsnl.png

Good ?

Donc logiquement j'appuie d'abord sur le petit V une fois que c'est compiler sur la flèche et le Shield 2 et prêt ?

Si je tape le fameux code pour entrer en mode odb et que j'ai mal fait une étape au pire des cas il refuse où cela crée un problème est obligé d'aller chez Peugeot ?

Édit :

Premièrement connectez vous à l'Arduino, le port COM de celui-ci ne doit pas être utilisé par l'IDE Arduino.

Je n'arrive pas à comprendre phrase. Le port COM de celuis-ci ne doit pas être utilisé c'est-à-dire ? Le COM = POET USB ?

Merci 100000 de fois

Dernière édition:

[QUOTE = "horuscurcino, publicación: 2609598, miembro: 114066"] La producción de C5 X7 se detuvo en 2017 en todo el mundo, por lo que la última radio totalmente compatible es SMEG_PLUS. La producción continuó en China y recibió unidades más nuevas pero usando un volante diferente con menos botones. No se planeó que NAC y RCC (y AIO LATAM) fueran controlados por un botón de MENÚ, por lo que desarrollaron un botón para cada menú que X7 no tiene. Otras teclas no funcionan por simple incompatibilidad. Ninguna otra configuración de volante para NAC / RCC funciona completamente o cerca de todas las funciones. El mismo concepto se aplica a la configuración del automóvil. Cuando comprenda que hay una diferencia de producción, debe aceptar su situación y continuar usando la radio sin las funciones (como hice yo).

Si tiene conocimientos de C, puede modificar usted mismo el esquema principal de conversión y reenviar las claves originales a otro. [/ QUOTE]
C5 X7 production stopped in 2017 worldwide so the last fully compatible radio for it is the SMEG_PLUS. The production continued on China and it received newer units but using different steering wheel with less buttons. NAC and RCC (and AIO LATAM) were not planned to be controlled by a MENU button so they developed a button for each menu which X7 does not have. Another keys does not work due to simple incompatibility. No other steering wheel configuration for NAC/RCC works fully or close to all functions. The same concept applies to the car configuration. When you understand there is a production difference then you need to accept your situation and continue to use the radio without the functions (like i did).

If you has C knowledge you can tweak by yourself the main sketch of conversion and forward original keys to some other.
So, would it also be necessary to know how to programm when I found out those button references? I do not have that knowledge, I think i will have to wait until someone with this knowledge has done it on a C5 and is willing to show it. Is it so, that the calibration used by the other C5 in this forum is NOT the solution? Thanks

Le com doit être libre = fermer l’IDE Arduino quand tu te connectes sur le logiciel avec l’interface.
Le reste est OK

Petite question, le gars m'a installé mon NAC. Il a utilisé mon vin, cela posera problème pour utiliser cette méthode où je fais tout pareil ?

Merci

how to build RCC calibration file for SMEG C4B7 panel?

как собрать файл калибровки RCC для панели SMEG C4B7 ?

Salut,

J'ai réussi c'est juste les câbles qui sont trop fin aim et qui s'emballe contact

petit question, c'est normal que caméra 180 est déjà activé ?
C'est le gars qui m'a installé le nacac qui a installé activé cela ?

Merci

Dernière édition:

Hello everyone,
I share with you some calibration read by OPEL cars.
I am also attaching my 208 ehdi calibration for nacw2 with Cluster 3008
missing that of the Cluster that I will upload as soon as possible.
Hello everyone and I hope to be useful to someone.

Pièces jointes

• CORSA F L4185728 10POLLICI+DIGIT969424980.nac.txt
    847 octets · Affichages: 19
  • 208 mia ok3.nac.txt
    824 octets · Affichages: 12
  • grandland vale.nac.txt
    824 octets · Affichages: 7
  • grandlandhybid4-vin-w0vz45gb0ls298306.nac.txt
    847 octets · Affichages: 4
  • IPC CORSA F DIGITALE9694100680.cirocco.txt
    395 octets · Affichages: 14
  • zafiralife elettrica VXEVZZKXZMZ010221.nac.txt
    847 octets · Affichages: 6
  • J'aime
Reactions: Fran Sánchez

I am kind of stuck here... I need some help on my father´s Toyota Proace Verso. I already asked @e21fian but unfortunately he could not help me.

I want to activate his DAB Radio and the inside lights on the ceiling over the back seats. Both are physically installed but do not work/there is no way of phisically activate them. Which menus and parameters do I need to change? These are the parameters I think that could be of use (please excuse me if there are some that make no sense whatsoever!)

2127=0160200001030F000000000000001A1B00000000000000000618151C00000000000000000000000000000000

212F=58

0106=544F594F5441000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

2116=6F38080000

F190=594152564541484857475A313237333633

2104=65FE15A0

2118=4100

F18C=3044303131333042383944344541434339343032

how to restore NAC Wave4 after failed calibration О_о
is seen by the program version 1.0.3

как восстановить NAC Wave4 после неудачной калибровки О_о
видится прогой версией 1.0.3

Pièces jointes

• Bad NAC-4.JPG
    Bad NAC-4.JPG
    70.1 Ko · Affichages: 51
  • Bad NAC-41.JPG
    Bad NAC-41.JPG
    36.6 Ko · Affichages: 52

The new version does not see the NAC Wave4 block :(

DiagBox 9.60 on a virtual machine, also does not see the NAC Wave4 block
Новая версия не видит блок NAC Wave4 :(
ДиагБокс 9.60 на виртуальной машине, тоже не видит блок NAC Wave4

Bonjour, j ai une erreur suivant 7f0000 à quoi cela correspond pourtant j ai bien mis le contact, j ai bien rentré les ponctuations et les chiffres, mais quand je fait entrer, j ai la ligne de code qui affiche donc 7F0000 LÀ je suis perdu.

j ai bien rentré les ponctuations

?!

La fin de ligne doit être sur "Newline" ou "Nouvelle ligne" en français (\n) et pas autre chose (\r\n) - c'est le paramètre par défaut de l'IDE -, aucun espace n'est admis et le nombre de caractères doit être pair (car 2 caractères = 1 byte)