[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

when you ask something provide more detail

NAC WAVE (X) - and calibration inside + attch config file
no one is a wizard can't tell you without data...

beep is from rear speaker... or when switched in BSI from com2008..
nac w3 from 2019 jumpy i changed calibration i believe calibration is peugeot 208 bluetooth name is peugeot

car is citroen c4 2007 i can get beep from the comms unit when parking but not from nac i did try smeg iv2 and got beep beep from rear speakers but nac nothing just volume of radio goes a little lower

i can find the exact calibration if it will help

thank you for your reply hopefully you can help me with this

nac w3 from 2019 jumpy i changed calibration i believe calibration is peugeot 208 bluetooth name is peugeot

car is citroen c4 2007 i can get beep from the comms unit when parking but not from nac i did try smeg iv2 and got beep beep from rear speakers but nac nothing just volume of radio goes a little lower

i can find the exact calibration if it will help

thank you for your reply hopefully you can help me with this

Pièces jointes

• calibration c4 2007.jpg
    calibration c4 2007.jpg
    50.9 Ko · Affichages: 57

i have just switched off the beep at steering wheel comms unit and you can hear the beep beep through nac speakers but very very low can barely hear it is there a setting for aas volume ?
yes it is
but in calibration zone
write frame 0100
2E0100XX where XX is volume from 1-8

first check your value
send

stock is 33

to change

>764:664
2E010055 or 11-low 88-very loud
that't for front and rear

yes it is
but in calibration zone
write frame 0100

first check your value
send

stock is 33

to change

im sorry but i do not understand how to do this could you please explain for me thank you

do i use the psa diag software to modify zones i realy am confused
here you have config file to upload , this change only volume on AAS :) if you need louder open with notepadd++ and change to 66 or 77
now is set to 43

Dernière édition:

yes it is
but in calibration zone
write frame 0100

first check your value
send

stock is 33

to change

could someone please explain how this is done and what software also can this be done with the nac in the car i am finding this very difficult to understand and no way of knowing what and how to change zones and send frames

thank you

could someone please explain how this is done and what software also can this be done with the nac in the car i am finding this very difficult to understand and no way of knowing what and how to change zones and send frames

thank you
https://github.com/ludwig-v/arduino-psa-diag

and you have calibration from 5008 where is set to 3 rears beep
load one from C4_II-9692638280 this one have louder settings

Dernière édition:

@marcins is there any way of editing the c4II cal file to include modified aas settings?
my other question is looking at the link you sent i see it has zones.md do i upload that script and then run the console to edit aas settings sorry but i have no issue using the usual psa diag for configuration but having difficulties with the modification of the aas zones

thanks hope you can help :)

Dernière édition:

good morning sorry for the inconvenience, do you know how to enable the speed limit on the top left and display the name of the radio stations in the top center? in my old peugeot 208 i could see the speed limit sign and the radio station nme.

Hi.
Do you have an idea why show me the area is not mapped and does not display the estimated time until arrival on cirocco?
On NAC are displayed.
3008 Cirocco and 2008 the car with 2008 cal

Pièces jointes

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    144.8 Ko · Affichages: 71
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    182.8 Ko · Affichages: 67
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    180.8 Ko · Affichages: 65
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    143.3 Ko · Affichages: 66

Wave4 NAC works with PAL Cameras (> 02/2020)
Wave2 / 3 NAC works with NTSC Cameras (< 02/2020)

HfYuuNF.png

Hello VLud, thank you for the information.
I have a question for you or others that might know, which exact models are considered a Wave3 and which are Wave4?

Is the only "true" W4 NAC, a NAC with a label that says: NAC EUR 19W4 with a FCC ID: ZFW-HW19W4?

Because I have a NAC that has a wave4 text on the label, but the other information on the label is conflicting...
It states: NAC EUR wave4 / W4_EU_B4DAB, Continental-WAVE4EUCEMXX, but the FCC ID is the same of a Wave3 NAC... FCC ID: ZFW-NACEUR3.

19w4.jpg "True" W4

wave3.jpg Wave 3

wave4.jpg A Wave 4, but not really a Wave 4? :)

hello everyone i have tried various ways but unable to do it or understand the calibration of my aas volume nac w3 calibration c4II
the volume of the aas is so quiet you cant hardly hear it there are posts above on changing it but none of which i understand or are able to complete
could someone please help me with this after all i thought this forum was for us to help each other but i am losing faith as questions go unanswered and it seems that the compilers of the software after doing such a great job in what they have done some assume we are all wizards which we are not and this is why we come here for help

thank you and well done Vlud and others who have done such excellent work here

Dernière édition:

it seems that the compilers of the software after doing such a great job in what they have done some assume we are all wizards which we are not and this is why we come here for help

You can also keep your remarks for you, I or everybody else do not have any sort of obligation at replying to you.
You want to retrofit things, fine, but assume your very particular situation and learn how to fix your own ideas, there is no easy answer when you use an ECU in unplanned environment ... and I don't have any answer anyway.

Question, i have installed my NAC and all works now. Only one thing i can't seem to get working. The parkingsensors/radar does not show up on the screen.
NAC came from a DS3 (with camera and maybe without sensors), i have not changed calibrarion.
I can hear the 'blip, blip, blip' fine.

Anyone got an idea?

Question, i have installed my NAC and all works now. Only one thing i can't seem to get working. The parkingsensors/radar does not show up on the screen.
NAC came from a DS3 (with camera and maybe without sensors), i have not changed calibrarion.
I can hear the 'blip, blip, blip' fine.

Anyone got an idea?
more like conf need to be adjusted add you conf backup without vin and uid

can anyone help me with nac installed in 2007 c4 the rear camera image colours are wrong if you see the black circled areas the wall should look like red brick the other circle showing a drinks container should be blue but it is green i can only get reverse image 180 degree if config as virtual panoramic assistance
i also still cannot get the beep sound from speakers you can only just hear it

has anyone had this image problem before ?the cam is from a 2019 c5 aircross

i have included details from label of my nac

calibration 9692638280 c4II

thank you in advance DSC_2496.JPG

Pièces jointes

• DSC_2499.JPG
    DSC_2499.JPG
    240.4 Ko · Affichages: 11

You can also keep your remarks for you, I or everybody else do not have any sort of obligation at replying to you.
You want to retrofit things, fine, but assume your very particular situation and learn how to fix your own ideas, there is no easy answer when you use an ECU in unplanned environment ... and I don't have any answer anyway.

@VLud i have great respect for the work you have done it is truly amazing achievment i take my hat off to you i understand the need to learn but if others could point me in the right direction on the way in which the great work you have done i can implement i am able to learn using softwares but im sorry i do struggle with arduino .
i dont expect you to do the work for me but maybe point me in the right direction in implementing your tools to achieve my goal .

i sincerely aplaud your work it is amazing

i have had some success with the AAS volume not known to me but the previous owner had disconnected the rear speakers
as a diagbox session showed them open circuit i did actuator test and fronts emit test tones ok rear nothing im sure previous owner had an amplifier in the rear
i feel such a fool now and i do appologise for any way i have upset any of the forum members sincerely sorry
AAS now really loud

however i do have one question my bsi does not send the command for rear assistance camera even though it is enabled in the bsi

my question is regards to the only way i can see the camera image but in terrible colours is by configuration of the nac to virtual 180 degree panoramic camera

may i ask what the difference is and is it possible to modify the arduino sketch to send correct frame for avr

i feel realy bad now after my previous posts but the only thing not working is the rear camera only if configured the way it is see the image above and how awfull it is i know the image is clear from the camera when tested with a smeg iv2

i hope i am not annoying anyone and that maybe someone can assist with the camera issue

thank you kindly in advance and please accept my sincere appologies