[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

Est-ce que cette carte CAN convient svp ?

HTB1OTG2OxjaK1RjSZFAq6zdLFXaO.jpg

https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/32998255055.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.31943c008oI8Nl&mp=1

It does not work because the PINs are not changed, on the diagram it says that CAN H and L are 6 and 14, but on the car's ODB they are 3 and 8. This tutorial shows it.

Because it is not using the good PINs (3&8) by default and you have to use the good CS PIN and probably change the clock speed too

can pin i swapped , that was the first mod i did, tryed with few CS pin , and clock on boards booth ICis 16MHz

longan1.jpg

longan2.jpg

Dernière édition:

Hi! Sorry if this has been questioned already but.
I have 308 SW II, year 2018, active model. RCC verion is 076A
So I could get AA / CP activated on my car when doing this mod?

Have you tried using the libraries from the manufacturer's site?
You also checked the type of bootloader used on the atmega chip

yes i tried but with mfg libraries can't compile sketch , bootloader is leonardo and is choosen from menu corect one

Ça marche ! Je vais essayer de voir avec mon agent, en plus j’avais le diag sous la main il n’y a pas longtemps, je n’ai pas pensé à faire ça :(
Je te joins une photo de la semaine dernière ;)
ek4Msao.jpg

Merci :)

hello how did you do ? my car is 2014 model Allure and with matrix display but no speed limit indicator ' like yours ' how can i make it happen ? By the way, I'm using a nac unit thank you.

Hi guys,
Is it posible to get work an NAC unit with DAB using Arduino proces for Peugeot 508? I have to mention the Smeg isn’t with dab function.
Actually there is also a version of smeg with dab, and you can operate a nac with dab, just add a dab antenna, either original on the roof or hidden under the dashboard with a patch antenna, like this

Screenshot_20201213-162052_YouTube.jpg

Dernière édition:

Seriously, follow the tutorial and upload the calibration available on this topic, it will update your calibration and probably fix your problem and you can do it on your own ...

hello how did you do ? my car is 2014 model Allure and with matrix display but no speed limit indicator ' like yours ' how can i make it happen ? By the way, I'm using a nac unit thank you.
Hello, this was a capture with my smeg, it’s actually not working with the nac for me, I should update my BSI when I have the time.
Btw, you should disable the speed limitation from the camera to get data from the TomTom navigation, do you have the limitation on the GPS?