[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

Hi @Miguel Angel, I am also preparing the upgrade from SMEG to NAC for my C4P. As @VLud says, the instrument clusters, even if externally identical, differ in the hardware. For example, the pinout of the internal connector of the motherboard and the LCD panel also changes. For km you can unsolder the eeprom, ST95160, extract the dump with an eeprom reader and modify the dump on lines 480-490 with the desired number of km with a Hex editor. I did it with my instrument panel and it worked. On the net there are several sites that modify the dump for free. I am attaching a photo of the eeprom.

thx for this will test on weekend when my Cirocco arrive :)

heloo i am new to the forum and it is an honor to be here i wanted to ask if the arduino leonardo can-bus is an alternative with an obd2 to db9 cable that will work with the peugeot 3008 gt 2020 line for the telecoding?
Yes, I use this tool board, but you will need to change the Arduino sketch to use the Leonardo CAN-bus's pins. If its the hobbytronics board CS is pin 17 and 16mhz crystal. The sparkfun DB9 cable (and most obd to db9 cables) don't have pins 3 and 8 connected on the OBD, so what I did was buy an OBD extension cable and cut the wires i needed directly to the board.

Hi. Someone who has the CVM multifunctional camera can send me their config file (.nac) I need to see the addresses 2101 and 2109. I am trying to add the camera on my C4 Picasso and I cannot configure the automatic lighting of high beams, I can't get it exit menu at nac.
@VLud, any way to configure the BSI with the arduino?

@VLud ,
I was replaced my RCC with NAC. Everything is working fine. But, I´m having trouble with phone calls via Bluetooth. When placing/receiving a call people complaints that listen to themselves (echo).

Can you help me about calibration download to my NAC by remotely. Or anybody knows how can do this myself. I can pay fee for this.

My car is Peugeot 3008.

Use an original 180° camera ( 98 093 010 80 ) or don't enable Visiopark
Salut Vlud , j'ai essayé de te parler via le post que tu as crée avec le tuto pour la passerelle CAN 2004 / 2010 , j'ai 2 / 3 questions a te poser si tu es dispo pour continué sur l'autre topic vu que je ne peux pas t'envoyer de message privé .
J'attend ton retour :)

DESOLE POUR LE OFF

Can you help me about calibration download to my NAC by remotely. Or anybody knows how can do this myself. I can pay fee for this.

you need to have special hardware (if I am not mistaken diagbox cable) to be able to calibrate you NAC. Do you have it?

@levanid : You are right, there is a issue on Wave3 some bytes slightly moved so we had to make a small hack

Helo @VLud, may I ask if you had any progress in that bytes move hack for Wave3? :)

Dernière édition:

Hi. Someone who has the CVM multifunctional camera can send me their config file (.nac) I need to see the addresses 2101 and 2109. I am trying to add the camera on my C4 Picasso and I cannot configure the automatic lighting of high beams, I can't get it exit menu at nac.
@VLud, any way to configure the BSI with the arduino?

Une fois le CVM installé à partir du NAC, vous devez activer les fonctions dans le BSI, puis dans le NAC à l'aide de cet outil, activer les fonctions de feux de route automatiques et de franchissement involontaire de la chaussée. Cela devrait fonctionner immédiatement si cela ne fonctionne pas pour vous, vous devrez faire un apprentissage en salle avec Diagbox en ligne. Cet outil ne vous permet pas d'apprendre CVM.

Do you remember where in the app i can disable feature "Automatic headlight dipping"? I have searched it two times but i didn't found.
1607014118323.jpg

And where i can enable "Connected apps" in the menu with AA, Apple Car and Mirror Link? There is currently no icon for it.
Thanks

Do you remember where in the app i can disable feature "Automatic headlight dipping"? I have searched it two times but i didn't found.
Voir la pièce jointe 17912

And where i can enable "Connected apps" in the menu with AA, Apple Car and Mirror Link? There is currently no icon for it.
Thanks
in 2127 for headlight dipping

conected apps need check with nac

Dernière édition:

2127? are you sure? In this menu we can modify "Vehicle settings" bottom right on my photo but not "Driving functions". I disabled everything there what was not originally in this car from 2127 but i can check one more time to be 100% sure :)
conected apps need check with nac
What you mean by this?
I swapped RCC to NAC in this car (my cousin's Toyota Proace).

There is the menu of automatic headlights, there is no option to deactivate the touch button, but only the one to activate the physical button, activating the physical button the option on nac disappears

• J'aime
Reactions: jordan87

Anyway i can add a "permanent" onscreen button to Turn off the air? When i use the demist button, i always have to enter the AC Air menu tu Turn it off

He won't work if you have a simple bsi2010, he will only work properly if you have bsi2010-evo

BSI N03 :)

willbe fitted into my 208Gti :)
boost1.jpg

boost.jpg

@VLud my 308 has the automatic brake system. Where can i configure the option to Turn off/on on the NAC? I had that option on the smeg but cant find it now on the nac

Hallo aus österreich,

Ich lese in diesem Forum für ein paar Wochen (mit Google Übersetzer) und bin erfahren von der Kompetenz !!
In meinem 2016 Peugeot 308 T9 Blau HDI mit SMEG + möchte ich ein Upgrade auf NAC (Gerät wird in 2 Wochen gekauft). Es wurden die richtigen Einstellungen vorgenommen, aber ich bin nicht sicher, ob meine Anweisungen 130-Grad-Kamera richtig funktioniert. Ich habe das Arduino (Original Arduino Uni Rev. 3.0) wie programmiert und warte jetzt auf mein MCP 2515 Modul (dieses Modul ).

Meine Frage ist: Die Whitch-Parameter müssen werden, damit meine gehört 130-Grad-Kamera korrigiert wird

Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus Österreich / Steiermark

Pièces jointes

• IMG_20201122_095554.jpg
    IMG_20201122_095554.jpg
    680 Ko · Affichages: 60
Dernière édition:

Bonjour,

petit retour utilisateur sur l appli pour Cirroco de Vlud. Elle fonctionne parfaitement, vraiment super boulot. Bravo à vous 2.
Cdlt

• J'aime
Reactions: marcins

Hallo aus österreich,

Ich lese in diesem Forum für ein paar Wochen (mit Google Übersetzer) und bin erfahren von der Kompetenz !!
In meinem 2016 Peugeot 308 T9 Blau HDI mit SMEG + möchte ich ein Upgrade auf NAC (Gerät wird in 2 Wochen gekauft). Es wurden die richtigen Einstellungen vorgenommen, aber ich bin nicht sicher, ob meine Anweisungen 130-Grad-Kamera richtig funktioniert. Ich habe das Arduino (Original Arduino Uni Rev. 3.0) wie programmiert und warte jetzt auf mein MCP 2515 Modul (dieses Modul ).

Meine Frage ist: Die Whitch-Parameter müssen werden, damit meine gehört 130-Grad-Kamera korrigiert wird

Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus Österreich / Steiermark
Hallo!
Ich spreche ein bitien deutsh, so ich werde versuchen, dir zu antworten.
Das kamera is functioniert aus das NAC, weil das 308 wurde verkauft aus 2017 mit 130 kamera.
Es scheint mir, dass konfiguration das vlud teilen, haben das 130 kamera activiert.
NAC haben das letzte update installiert

Entschuldigung für deutsch

La 308 a été vendue avec la caméra 130 montée et le NAC sur les premières versions de 2017.
Le passage du SMEG+ au NAC ne pose aucun problème.
De mémoire, la configuration de Vlud pour T9 active la caméra, sinon il y a juste à activer dans 2 zones les options pour la caméra.
Il faut penser à mettre le NAC à jour, pour que les lignes soient correctes, chez moi elles n’étaient pas parallèles avant mise à jour.

Thanks for your answer :bien: (have understood your german well !!), If i understand right, it´s possible to get the camera working in the NAC by changing values in 2 zones. When i´ve mounted it, i´ll give you feedback (NAC arrives in the next 2 weeks), in the meantime i´ll complete my case for the arduino. in future I´ll post in english for better understanding (because my french isn´t the best) :)

best regards from autriche

Thanks for your answer :bien: (have understood your german well !!), If i understand right, it´s possible to get the camera working in the NAC by changing values in 2 zones. When i´ve mounted it, i´ll give you feedback (NAC arrives in the next 2 weeks), in the meantime i´ll complete my case for the arduino. in future I´ll post in english for better understanding (because my french isn´t the best) :)

best regards from autriche
That's correct!
If it's not working, just text us on this conversation and I will connect the arduino to my car to show you exactly were it is.
If my memories are correct, you have to turn options in 2105 & 2106 zone.
Greetings!

Bonjour a tous,
apres mon passage du smeg au nac sur un grand c4 picasso, j’ai remarqué que mon chauffage donne de l’air chaud uniquement coté conducteur, l’air du coté passager est tiéde, quelqu’un a deja eu ce probleme? au niveau des parametres j’ai bien choisi climatisation bi-zone...
Merci

@ Keryan

Perfect, thanks for your help, my NAC ist on the way (hope it will arrive next week ) :bien:
I´ll contact you, when I´ve mounted it in my car

best greetings from autriche

Dernière édition: