[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

WIP

giphy.gif

3Noh4VT.png

Dernière édition:

--- Off Topic ---
@VLud Can't wait for the first version! Is all done by reverse engineering the diagbox communication with the car? What ECU's do you support already? For example newer MEVD17.4.4, VD46, ...? Or are you limited to the ecu's you can get your hands on and read out?

I'm at an early early stage, so don't be in too much of a hurry

Is all done by reverse engineering the diagbox communication with the car?

Yes, not going to extract the NAND & EEPROM of all ECUs to find things (it would be too hazardous & uncertain) :lol:
I can only work on what I can have my hands on.

The main thing is to get a good base so I can gather some data but also use people help to make functions available

• J'aime
Reactions: Dravos

Yes I think too thats the Driver Sport Pack (not Dynamic Sport Pack) in this section (Audio) it's probably for the engine sound effect
in 2133 section you can choose in Sport/Normal/Eco/Comfort for the Dynamic mode (probably for activate the DSP?)
Capture d’écran 2021-01-12 à 10.24.37.png

Hello . I replaced RCC with NAC. My back view camera is looking down after the change. What is problem ? My car 3008 Active Prime Edition

Pièces jointes

• B09F8C52-1E23-4F6B-A6ED-B1007F12F1B2.jpeg
    B09F8C52-1E23-4F6B-A6ED-B1007F12F1B2.jpeg
    780.5 Ko · Affichages: 73

Hello today i try to add themes on me 208 with nac.
i change it on 2108 and 2127 i see now the themes. but only 3 names any help for the more themes names appearance?
Thanks

Pièces jointes

• 138211062_1645028662332046_8258047670952153768_n.jpg
    138211062_1645028662332046_8258047670952153768_n.jpg
    55.7 Ko · Affichages: 65

I wonder if someone could also respond
After installation of BTA module in car - to provide internal internet functionality in NAC for connected services - the connectivity menu has changed
sorry for Russian screenshots, they are not from my car, but I guess everyone get's the point

without BTA module the connectivity menu has 1-tap options for USB/WiFi/Bluetooth connectivity

Voir la pièce jointe 18633

After BTA module connection that screen loses functionality and looks as follows
lower menu is gone
Voir la pièce jointe 18634

does anyone know if it possible to bring back that menu via @VLud tool?
It seems that some settings in upper part of above mentioned menu could be configured in 2126 Telecoding_Fct_CPUSH tab
Voir la pièce jointe 18635
The globe icon - to check connectivity services - could be turned off by disabling "CHECK" button
I couldn't see any changes by enabling any other options here on my DS4 with Wave3

Hi, in 2114 section, what’s your configuration? I think you can change your menu with this (internet/intranet inactive)

Hello today i try to add themes on me 208 with nac.
i change it on 2108 and 2127 i see now the themes. but only 3 names any help for the more themes names appearance?
Thanks
The other themes works (the 4th for exemple, without name) probably that you have only 3 themes in your nac

Ok @VLud en wave 4 c’est l’inverse, Peugeot à plus de thèmes que Citroen ou DS ^^

Somebody knows what need to be change (in NAC or CIROCCO) for swap between Km, Mile or percent for the fuel gauge? (remaining autonomy) Actually I'm in Km remaining and I want to change in % (I only have this when it charge)
Thanks!
D28D7CD7-B3C0-422C-B5FD-0D205DC2ED63.jpeg

Dernière édition:

And what is "Push variant" in cirocco main page (2100) configuration?
Any items can't be changed on my cirocco in this page only vehicule type, others have this problem? (it reverts to the original value after saving)

Pièces jointes

• Capture d’écran 2021-01-14 à 09.48.41.png
    Capture d’écran 2021-01-14 à 09.48.41.png
    148.1 Ko · Affichages: 78

Bonjour à tous,
Merci et bravo pour ton travail vlud (énorme travail).
J’ai un C4 grand Picasso II de 2014 et remplacé le cirocco, smeg + par un nac et enfin l’écran tactile avec des éléments provenant de C4 grand Picasso de 2018.
Si j’ai bien compris, pas besoin de calibration étant donnée que les voitures donneuses sont du même modèle.
Aujourd’hui, j’ai juste modifié le VIN, mes oreilles ne supportant plus les bips incessants.
Je vais tenter de remettre en œuvre le Park Assist qui n’est plus fonctionnel. Vérifier les paramètres Clim. Supprimer le menu conduite du Cirocco (n’ayant pas l’option).
Bref reconfigurer au mieux le nac en fonction de ma voiture. Merci encore pour ses outils, ça frôle le génie pure.
Par la suite, mais je ne sais pas si c’est faisable avec ma config et voiture actuel, faire comme tiph tenter de mettre en place l’ouverture proximity (actuellement, ce n’est que en mettant la main sur ou dans la poignée).
Vlud si des tests ou des extractions t’intéresse sur ce modèle, n’hésite pas (faudra juste me donner le process).
Une petite dernière : perfect le tuto, réussi du premier coup ! (Juste eux à réfléchir le sens de la fiche OBD pour ne pas souder à l’envers).

Hello guys.
It's been a few weeks since i begun to "play" with my NAC and Cirocco to make them the way i wanted.
Lots of combinations, parameters, errors and hours trying to find the best configuration. I believe i'm almost "there", but i still need to solve some minor issues.

My combination is:

I own a C4L
My NAC is a Wave 2, dual LVDS, from a C4 Picasso
Cirocco speedometer, from a Peugeot 3008

I was trying to install the 180° camera from 3008 and no matter which changes i made, the image never showed up.
Today i decided to restore a backup configuration file from a 3008 that someone posted here (to be honest, i've been reading the entire topic over and over, so i don't know who posted the file) and the camera worked. I took note of ALL the parameters, restored my previous file and them started to change one parameter at a time, until i could finally understand the impact of that specific change.
However, looking for a solution to the camera, i found 2 more parameters: navigation started to work on Cirocco and the iCockpit Amplify.

I realized that the Amplify only worked through Peugeot manufacturer.
I changed the manufacturer to Citroen, the amplify kept working, but in a strange way.

If i keep the Amplify working under Citroen manufacturer, i've the following status:

- Citroen boot logo
- Themes option is missing on Settings Menu
- Amplify has just 2 options: Relax and Boost (if i am right)

if i choose Relax, the Cirocco changes to Gold theme and the NAC changes to Yellow theme;
if i choose Boost, the Cirocco changes to Red theme and the NAC changes to Orange theme
there are no more theme customization options

If i keep the Amplify working under Peugeot Manufacturer, i've the following status:

- Peugeot boot logo

if i choose Relax, both Cirocco and the NAC changes to Bronze theme;
if i choose Boost, both Cirocco and the NAC changes to Bronze theme.
the Blue theme is lost.

If the Amplify is deactivated under Peugeot Manufacturer, i've the following status:

- Peugeot boot logo
- Themes option is available on Setting Menu, with two options: Blue and Bronze (no Red theme available).

Someone found a way to keep all the 3 themes available under Peugeot brand

or

a way to make the Cirocco and NAC match their themes under Citroen brand?

I'm sharing my calibration, cirocco and NAC files.
Keep in mind that the calib file is setted to work with the C4L FMUX, so, if you are planning to restore it in another vehicle, change the 010E zone with the code that matches your vehicle.

In the end, 180° camera worked, but i still need to fix the guidance lines, as they are too high (photo attached).
And i need to fix the physical switches for ESP, Volumetric Alarm and parking sensors, as the switches aren't working since i removed the original speedometer.

After all, once again, thanks to @VLud and @bagou91 for developing such an amazing tool.
Thanks to @horuscurcino for helping me.

PS: the files are renamed as .txt because the forum returned an error message. Remove the extension before using them.

Pièces jointes

• 3008.cirocco.txt
    331 octets · Affichages: 27
  • NAC_C4L.nac.txt
    824 octets · Affichages: 17
  • C4_PICASSO_II-edited_to_C4L.cal.txt
    28.7 Ko · Affichages: 24
  • guidance_lines.jpeg
    guidance_lines.jpeg
    123.5 Ko · Affichages: 49

Pictures from the Gold and Red themes (gold is different from bronze, as the gauges are black)

Pièces jointes

• Gold_Theme.jpeg
    Gold_Theme.jpeg
    86.1 Ko · Affichages: 63
  • Red_Theme.jpeg
    Red_Theme.jpeg
    87.1 Ko · Affichages: 61

Hello @hangway2 , to have the themes you must also activate them on cirocco with the tool, but you will not be able to have themes synchronized with the citroen ones, the blue cirocco theme will be linked to the orange citroen theme, the bronze cirocco theme will be linked to the red citroen theme, with all other themes the default cirocco theme will be imported

Dernière édition:

Hello @hangway2 , to have the themes you must also activate them on cirocco with the tool, but you will not be able to have themes synchronized with the citroen ones, the blue cirocco theme will be linked to the orange citroen theme, the bronze cirocco theme will be linked to the red citroen theme, with all other themes the default cirocco theme will be imported

Hi @RuLe
Thanks for replying.
I’m performing exhaustive tests with different files and parameters.
I realized that the more I test, more I get surprised.
I’m not sure that anyone will be able to reproduce my steps, but the video speaks by itself: it’s not persistent, but there’s a way to match NAC and Cirocco Red themes - and I’ve no idea about how this happened.

Could you please share your Cirocco and NAC configuration files? The SAM light doesn’t appear on my Cirocco, but it works through a virtual button on NAC.

From icockpit amplify they are not real themes, they are environments and at every restart everything returns to default

Hi @RuLe

Well, at least, I’ll be able to match blue NAC and blue Cirocco and leave the red one to Amplify.

Do you remember where did you activated this green light? My NAC has the virtual switch, it works properly, but there’s no indicator on Cirocco.

Grazie

Pièces jointes

• 619CC09E-6139-4942-851F-900A315D67CB.jpeg
    619CC09E-6139-4942-851F-900A315D67CB.jpeg
    101.7 Ko · Affichages: 64

Hello guys.
It's been a few weeks since i begun to "play" with my NAC and Cirocco to make them the way i wanted.
Lots of combinations, parameters, errors and hours trying to find the best configuration. I believe i'm almost "there", but i still need to solve some minor issues.

My combination is:

I own a C4L

I was trying to install the 180° camera from 3008 and no matter which changes i made, the image never showed up.
Today i decided to restore a backup configuration file from a 3008 that someone posted here (to be honest, i've been reading the entire topic over and over, so i don't know who posted the file) and the camera worked. I took note of ALL the parameters, restored my previous file and them started to change one parameter at a time, until i could finally understand the impact of that specific change.
However, looking for a solution to the camera, i found 2 more parameters: navigation started to work on Cirocco and the iCockpit Amplify.

I changed the manufacturer to Citroen, the amplify kept working, but in a strange way.

If i keep the Amplify working under Citroen manufacturer, i've the following status:

- Citroen boot logo

if i choose Relax, the Cirocco changes to Gold theme and the NAC changes to Yellow theme;
if i choose Boost, the Cirocco changes to Red theme and the NAC changes to Orange theme

If i keep the Amplify working under Peugeot Manufacturer, i've the following status:

- Peugeot boot logo

the Blue theme is lost.

If the Amplify is deactivated under Peugeot Manufacturer, i've the following status:

- Peugeot boot logo
- Themes option is available on Setting Menu, with two options: Blue and Bronze (no Red theme available).

or

Keep in mind that the calib file is setted to work with the C4L FMUX, so, if you are planning to restore it in another vehicle, change the 010E zone with the code that matches your vehicle.

In the end, 180° camera worked, but i still need to fix the guidance lines, as they are too high (photo attached).
And i need to fix the physical switches for ESP, Volumetric Alarm and parking sensors, as the switches aren't working since i removed the original speedometer.

After all, once again, thanks to @VLud and @bagou91 for developing such an amazing tool.

PS: the files are renamed as .txt because the forum returned an error message. Remove the extension before using them.
Hello guys.

My combination is:

I own a C4L

- Citroen boot logo

- Peugeot boot logo

the Blue theme is lost.

- Peugeot boot logo

or

Hello . I replaced the RCC unit with NAC. Reversing camera looking down after change. What is Problem ?
My car Peogeot 3008 Active Prime Edition .

[QUOTE = "hangway2, gönderi: 2601336, üye: 124579"] Merhaba arkadaşlar.
Onları istediğim gibi yapmak için NAC ve Cirocco'yla "oynamaya" başladığımdan bu yana birkaç hafta geçti.
En iyi yapılandırmayı bulmaya çalışan birçok kombinasyon, parametre, hata ve saat. Sanırım neredeyse "oradayım" ama yine de bazı küçük sorunları çözmem gerekiyor.

Kombinasyonum:

C4L'ye sahibim
My NAC, C4 Picasso'dan Wave 2, çift LVDS
Peugeot 3008'den Cirocco hız göstergesi

180 ° kamerayı 3008'den kurmaya çalışıyordum ve hangi değişiklikleri yaparsam yapayım, görüntü hiç görünmedi.
Bugün, birinin buraya gönderdiği bir 3008'den bir yedek yapılandırma dosyasını geri yüklemeye karar verdim (dürüst olmak gerekirse, tüm konuyu defalarca okudum, bu yüzden dosyayı kimin gönderdiğini bilmiyorum) ve kamera çalıştı. TÜM parametreleri not aldım, önceki dosyamı geri yükledim ve her seferinde bir parametreyi değiştirmeye başladım, ta ki bu belirli değişikliğin etkisini nihayet anlayana kadar.
Bununla birlikte, kameraya bir çözüm ararken, 2 parametre daha buldum: Navigasyon Cirocco ve iCockpit Amplify üzerinde çalışmaya başladı.

Amplify'nin yalnızca Peugeot üreticisi aracılığıyla çalıştığını fark ettim.
Üreticiyi Citroen olarak değiştirdim, amplifikatör çalışmaya devam etti, ancak garip bir şekilde.

Amplify'yi Citroen üreticisi altında çalışmaya devam ettirirsem, aşağıdaki duruma sahibim:

- Citroen önyükleme logosu
- Ayarlar Menüsünde Temalar seçeneği eksik
Amplify'ın sadece 2 seçeneği vardır: Rahatla ve Güçlendir (haklıysam)

Rahatla'yı seçersem, Cirocco Altın temaya ve NAC Sarı temaya dönüşür;
Boost'u seçersem, Cirocco Kırmızı temaya ve NAC Turuncu temaya dönüşür
başka tema özelleştirme seçeneği yok

Amplify'ı Peugeot Üreticisi altında çalışmaya devam ettirirsem, aşağıdaki duruma sahibim:

- Peugeot önyükleme logosu
- Ayarlar Menüsünde Temalar seçeneği eksik
Amplify'ın sadece 2 seçeneği vardır: Rahatla ve Güçlendir (haklıysam)

Rahatla'yı seçersem, hem Cirocco hem de NAC Bronz temaya dönüşür;
Boost'u seçersem hem Cirocco hem de NAC Bronze temasına dönüşür.
Mavi tema kayboldu.

Amplify, Peugeot Manufacturer altında devre dışı bırakılırsa, aşağıdaki duruma sahibim:

- Peugeot önyükleme logosu
- Temalar seçeneği, Ayar Menüsünde iki seçenekle mevcuttur: Mavi ve Bronz (Kırmızı tema yoktur).

Birisi Peugeot markası altında mevcut olan 3 temanın tümünü tutmanın bir yolunu buldu

altın

Cirocco ve NAC'ı Citroen markası altında temalarına uydurmanın bir yolu?

Kalibrasyon, cirocco ve NAC dosyalarımı paylaşıyorum.
Calib dosyasının C4L FMUX ile çalışacak şekilde ayarlandığını unutmayın, bu nedenle başka bir araçta geri yüklemeyi planlıyorsanız, 010E bölgesini aracınızla eşleşen kodla değiştirin.

Sonunda, 180 ° kamera çalıştı, ancak yine de çok yüksek oldukları için kılavuz çizgilerini düzeltmem gerekiyor (fotoğraf ekli).
Orijinal hız göstergesini çıkardığımdan beri anahtarlar çalışmadığından ESP, Volümetrik Alarm ve park sensörleri için fiziksel anahtarları düzeltmem gerekiyor.

Sonuçta, böylesine muhteşem bir araç geliştirdikleri için [USER = 108646] @VLud [/ USER] ve [USER = 112928] @ bagou91 [/ USER] 'a bir kez daha teşekkürler.
Bana yardım ettiği için [USER = 114066] @horuscurcino [/ USER] 'a teşekkürler.

Not: forum bir hata mesajı döndürdüğü için dosyalar .txt olarak yeniden adlandırılmıştır. Uzantıyı kullanmadan önce kaldırın. [/ QUOTE]
RCC ünitesini, değişiklikten sonra aşağı bakan NAC (Wave2) Geri vites kamerası ile değiştirdim. Sorun nedir?
Arabam Peogeot 3008 Active Prime Edition.

Pièces jointes

• CE418187-1986-4DF4-A2AD-693423C613B3.jpeg
    CE418187-1986-4DF4-A2AD-693423C613B3.jpeg
    780.5 Ko · Affichages: 41

Hi @RuLe

Well, at least, I’ll be able to match blue NAC and blue Cirocco and leave the red one to Amplify.

Do you remember where did you activated this green light? My NAC has the virtual switch, it works properly, but there’s no indicator on Cirocco.

Grazie
In reality, my instrument panel has always been active, I don't know why but a friend of mine also has your problem, we are investigating but we still can't find a solution, in my opinion it depends on the accessories that the donor car had

Yes I have the same configuration and only a world icon, no choice to Bluetooth internet for exemple (internet only by the onboard sim card or wifi)

In reality, my instrument panel has always been active, I don't know why but a friend of mine also has your problem, we are investigating but we still can't find a solution, in my opinion it depends on the accessories that the donor car had

I tried lots of parameters and could never activate this light, but the switch on NAC work properly.
Does your car has a physical button to turn SAM ON/OFF?

Have you tried to export your settings file to your friends Cirocco?

Ciao a tutti,
Sono nuovo nel forum e mi sono registrato poiché ho imbattuto in questo post.
Prima di tutto, grazie per tutto questo materiale davvero utile per così tante cose.
Sto ricevendo il materiale per poter passare da SMEG3.21 a NAC WAWE2.
Lavorando in un concessionario del gruppo PSA forse qualche taratura dell'OPEL nac potrebbe essere utile?
Grazie a tutti per le preziose informazioni fornite.