[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

Please answer correctly ... no hardware reference given (the one written on the unit) nor the calibration file name you are trying to upload.

His problem has nothing to do with CAN connection.

HW: 9820674080

And the sparepart number on the radio : 9822730380

I want to make it fit to my 2012 Peugeot 508 SW

Hope that was the right information

There is no RCC calibration for 508 so if you try to upload a NAC calibration don't wonder why it is not working ..

I did not and I dont know how and if its necessary on Can-Bus shield v2.0 :(
You can check with a multimeter on canh canl with the tool removed from the car, if you have 120ohm you don't have to do anything, if you don't have 120ohm you have to solder point p1 on the back of the board

Edit:
I saw the diagram, by default it should be closed, do a check with a multimeter
SmartSelect_20220124-214014_Chrome.jpg

Dernière édition:

You can check with a multimeter on canh canl with the tool removed from the car, if you have 120ohm you don't have to do anything, if you don't have 120ohm you have to solder point p1 on the back of the board

Edit:
I saw the diagram, by default it should be closed, do a check with a multimeter
Voir la pièce jointe 25024

I dont have a multimeter, and i have no idea have to solve this (I dont know how to solder, and have no tools for that). Could you add some picture how this modification looks like ? I will probably go to the store and ask them to do that for me, but I am not sure if this help. I need the picture of the modification, so I can show them what I need to do... VLud wrote that my problem has nothing to do with CAN connection. So I dont know if this really help me :(

Please answer correctly ... no hardware reference given (the one written on the unit) nor the calibration file name you are trying to upload.

His problem has nothing to do with CAN connection.

Any suggestions what might help me, when added GND cable didnt help, and closing the CAN on P1 is not causing my connection issue?

It has 119,6 Ohms, so it is ok I Guess, right?
Everything is ok, so start from scratch and reconfigure everything, check if your quartz is 8 or 16mhz, reload the sketch and check the welds, then make sure you have the internet where you use the tool and also do not let the car go into mode eco, this mode is activated when the battery charge level drops below a certain threshold, so turn on the car so as not to have it

Everything is ok, so start from scratch and reconfigure everything, check if your quartz is 8 or 16mhz, reload the sketch and check the welds, then make sure you have the internet where you use the tool and also do not let the car go into mode eco, this mode is activated when the battery charge level drops below a certain threshold, so turn on the car so as not to have it

I tried another arduino today and it works, so my arduino is probably faulty. The other arduino also works when car is in eco mode... finally I know what was wrong :)

Hello everyone
I have a question.
I bought a radio from Poland. I am attaching a photo + photo of my original radio. This radio does not do anything at all.
Just a screen without anything ..
1 question.
Can it work even if it is not the same manufacturer of the original radio?
2 questions
After connecting the radio from Poland (it is decoded to the fault of my car)
So the radio whistled after launch ..
It can be badly decoded. Or it can do the front panel (which is under the radio volume control wheel)
I had this panel off.
Or it's badly corroded.
Alternatively, please give me a tip on how you would fit in this vehicle.
Thank you so much for the info.
Vin: VF3LCYHZRJS269380

Pièces jointes

• RADIO.jpg
    RADIO.jpg
    569.1 Ko · Affichages: 93
  • Polsko radio.jpg
    Polsko radio.jpg
    645.4 Ko · Affichages: 91

Hello everyone
I have a question.
I bought a radio from Poland. I am attaching a photo + photo of my original radio. This radio does not do anything at all.
Just a screen without anything ..
1 question.
Can it work even if it is not the same manufacturer of the original radio?
2 questions
After connecting the radio from Poland (it is decoded to the fault of my car)
So the radio whistled after launch ..
It can be badly decoded. Or it can do the front panel (which is under the radio volume control wheel)
I had this panel off.
Or it's badly corroded.
Alternatively, please give me a tip on how you would fit in this vehicle.
Thank you so much for the info.
Vin: VF3LCYHZRJS269380
Upload calibration RCC
and configuration

The g-meter information will not work because there is a need for the new generation bsi-evo and esp, she can manage the data on g-force and engine power.
To activate the multimedia data, it was enough to modify the "type export media" section. For me it is set to 0 and is active, setting it to 1 changes the display type but remains with the frozen screen, while if it is set to 2 or 3 it is deactivated in the nac

I have the BSI2010_EV and ESP90 on my 5008, but the G-meter is not showing any value. Any idea what needs to be done?

Thank you

Finally have my hands on the new IVI system from peugeot 308. It was really easy to power it on since most of the frames are shared with CAN info div of AEE2010. An arduino adapter to convert the frames from 125kbps to 500kbps is enough ;)
It already works at 90%, I need a vsm to find the right frames to change units and language because now they are greyed. The most challenging part will be the BSRF( the ivi doesn’t come with a built-in radio tuner), the ecu-antenna on the roof does the job and sends the informations using an ethernet cable.
Thanks to @Keryan @VLud and @marcins @nabil2106 :)
If things won’t get difficult you might be able to see a retrofit tutorial for older cars. Keep in touch.
2EUPmlc.jpg
c1f89rg.jpg

UDnvXmc.jpg

Finally have my hands on the new IVI system from peugeot 308. It was really easy to power it on since most of the frames are shared with CAN info div of AEE2010. An arduino adapter to convert the frames from 125kbps to 500kbps is enough ;)
It already works at 90%, I need a vsm to find the right frames to change units and language because now they are greyed. The most challenging part will be the BSRF( the ivi doesn’t come with a built-in radio tuner), the ecu-antenna on the roof does the job and sends the informations using an ethernet cable.
If things won’t get difficult you might be able to see a retrofit tutorial for older cars. Keep in touch.
2EUPmlc.jpg
c1f89rg.jpg

UDnvXmc.jpg
Nice work, I think it's the first in the world to be in your hands:D

2EUPmlc.jpg
c1f89rg.jpg

UDnvXmc.jpg

AMAZING!

I was just talking with a friend about the future when IVI boards get worldwide available but I was sure it would took way more than that for the first person to get his hands on one!

World's first indeed :) Congrats!

Hello,

Anybody know part number of Peugeot 3008 II NAC Wave 3 or Wave 4 with DAB for 8"?

Let me know please.
Thanks

Hello.
Is it possible to change VIN in BSI?
I've tried with diagbox, but it says that the BSI is locked for VIN editing.
I have BSI Continental Q05 and Peugeot 508 Hybrid 2012.
Is it possible to change it with Arduino tool ? I want to activate My Peugeot app with VIN from donor car of the NAC.

Pièces jointes

• telemaintenance.png
    telemaintenance.png
    75.3 Ko · Affichages: 43