[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

You mean zone 0900 all ambiance? I tried it, it does not change anything.
Strange, if everything is done right it should work, you must have all the themes or a number equal to the active themes on nac.

On nac you have to enable all settings for cirocco, I suggest you compare the nac configurations for 3008, my base is that

Thx @VLud we can now code EMF_DGT_LVDS_BD (Key added to repo) touch screen
switch from Monotouch to Multitouch
Invert Display orientation

211000 Display not inverted /Monotouch
211002 Dsiplay Inverted/Monotouch
211080 Display not inverted/Multitouch
211082 Display Inverted/Multitouch

Bonjour, selon ce post, les commandes suivantes devraient inverser l'image affichée. J'ai la Wave2 + DGT8, j'ai essayé de taper le code:
>764:664 (réponse "OK")
1003 (response 500300C80014)
> 743:643 (réponse "OK")
:16FB:03:03 (pas de réponse)
2E211082 (pas de réponse)
rien ne se passe.

Qu'est-ce que je fais de mal?
Quelqu'un peut-il publier les commandes étape par étape que je devrais suivre pour inverser l'affichage?

Je m'excuse pour mon français.
Merci beaucoup.

Salut Vlud.
Il est possible de mettre en miroir l'image de la caméra de recul nac wave 4 de la citroen c4 piccaso car sur le compteur kilométrique cirocco elle est juste.

Pièces jointes

• IMG_2765.JPEG
    IMG_2765.JPEG
    784.5 Ko · Affichages: 95

no, identification for touch screen does not work (no dialogueVoir la pièce jointe 25254 ), but if i do "actuator test - > touch screen test" in NAC options - diagbox says "press on the target detectedVoir la pièce jointe 25255 "
so you cable lvds probably wrong or faulty as communication is over lvds_bi_dir
with nac and screen(8'') +bsi on bench is like this ,depend what car you sellect you need use car that have 8'' display equiped (i used peugeot rifter)
lvds8.png

Dernière édition:

Bonjour, selon ce post, les commandes suivantes devraient inverser l'image affichée. J'ai la Wave2 + DGT8, j'ai essayé de taper le code:
>764:664 (réponse "OK")
1003 (response 500300C80014)
> 743:643 (réponse "OK")
:16FB:03:03 (pas de réponse)
2E211082 (pas de réponse)
rien ne se passe.

Qu'est-ce que je fais de mal?
Quelqu'un peut-il publier les commandes étape par étape que je devrais suivre pour inverser l'affichage?

Je m'excuse pour mon français.
Merci beaucoup.
Ok found the fault the unlock key is differ for 8'' EMF_DGT_LVDS_BD-8'' DF69
>743:643
OK<CR>
5003<CR>
: DF69:03:03
5003<CR>
6703E8A8D273<CR>
6704<CR>
DGT

as you see you SW reference is 9691819880 so no luck for you with changing VIN
So if your BSI software is ref 967x then it’s possibile to change the vin?
Second question will be, is it possibile to revert back to the original vin afterwards? Or does it limit the amount of vin changes?

The reason I would change mine, would be to be able to activate the connected services using the donor vin of my nac unit.

Second question will be, is it possibile to revert back to the original vin afterwards? Or does it limit the amount of vin changes?

The reason I would change mine, would be to be able to activate the connected services using the donor vin of my nac unit.

Marcin actually already answered my question in another thread I just found, I will quote him:

“Once your BSI is secured and you try to change VIN will not overwrite it ..
On secured Ecu can be written once
Unsecured can be changed many times..

in theory you are safe as if you have unsecured BSI you can write C3 vin then activate data and write back your 508 VIN(even it inform you can be writen once ony)
when your BSI is secured and you will do write C3 VIN it just don't change it...”

Marcin actually already answered my question in another thread I just found, I will quote him:

“Once your BSI is secured and you try to change VIN will not overwrite it ..
On secured Ecu can be written once
Unsecured can be changed many times..

in theory you are safe as if you have unsecured BSI you can write C3 vin then activate data and write back your 508 VIN(even it inform you can be writen once ony)
when your BSI is secured and you will do write C3 VIN it just don't change it...”
yes like this
secured - can't change once is writen (you get positive reply but VIN not change)
unsecured - you can play as you like :) how many time you need ..... even is displayed is possible write only once

• J'aime
Reactions: Francesco Ratta

yes like this
secured - can't change once is writen (you get positive reply but VIN not change)
unsecured - you can play as you like :) how many time you need ..... even is displayed is possible write only once

That’s nice thank you, unfortunately my BSI is secured, so no playing for me.

I’ve been looking into enabling lane positioning assist though, my CVM is a gen. 2 which should have the feature.
Do you happen to know in which zone in the BSI that I need to modify?
The only zone I felt was close to it was 2373 which I have a value of 0A.

You can build the vLuds arduino converter to spoof the VIN to the telematics. There is a section for this on the sketch.
https://www.forum-peugeot.com/Forum...eg-nac-matrice-can2010-sur-bsi-can2004.18068/

You probably will have to tweak a little of the sketch to make it work but most of the conversion depends on the BSI CAN2004 received messages which you car does not send so it should skip these parts of the code

You are clearly more skilled and knowledgable in regards to coding.
Unfortunately i think it’s outside my skill area. I’ve read through the whole forum post and I find it too difficult to understand the basic working principle, are there commands or how does it work?
Building the adapter and uploading the program is not a problem for me, it’s how to use it that is kinda missing.
There’s no readme to be found on the GitHub repository, so as a newcomer it’s quite impossibile to figure out.
At least for this project here using arduino to code nac, everything is documented on the GitHub page, which I’ve managed to learn the basic working functions of the various commands.
Thank you anyways for your feedback, I appreciate it.

#EDIT
Clearly all my answer lies in the program itself, like you said it’s “just” a gateway between the bsi and nac, so obviously I need to modify the code to my liking, like defining the VIN, and once it’s done I just upload it and connect to the nac and the vin will be transmitted automatically through the “gateway” while I just use the regular commands I’ve been using so far in this thread…
Sometimes the answer is just in front of you, you just need to open your eyes ah ah ah.

Dernière édition: