[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

Bonjour à tous,

@Jbs68 , je vous sollicite, je viens d'installer le système Nac sur mon véhicule et concernant l'interrogation suivante :
"Les 2 concernant le réglage de distance semble être les mêmes, mais en cas, pourquoi sont ils doublés ?"
Lequel choisir ?

je vous remercie par avance.
Je ne sais pas pourquoi ils sont en double, j'avais activer les 2 et les 2 semble avoir le même fonctionnement.... du coup, j'ai laissé le 1er.
Par contre, j'ai quand même 2 lignes identiques, l'une qui me sert à activer ou non le freinage d'urgence et l'autre, qui me sert à régler la distance d'alerte.

Hello!
I have Nac wave 4 and I try to activate navigation services.
I want to use Arduino to emulate VIN number for NAC, but I think I did something wrong.
I have made some modifications to „arduino-psa-diag-low-speed-bench” sketch.
Please help me with this problem, I will attach file with my modifications.

Pièces jointes

• arduino.txt
    32.6 Ko · Affichages: 34

Anyone tried to activate the Highway Drive Assist? or LPA(lane position assist) Any info would be good. Thank you in advance

Dernière édition:

Hello!
Does anyone managed to enable or know if/how cornering/bending lights with the front fog lights can be activated for an 3008, RCC with halogen headlights and front fog lights?. I already enabled the option in RCC and tried all the options in 2324 zone, but none did anything...
Did anyone tried/has it?, is there anything else I should be activating? I wouldn't think it needs anything complicated, it should just take the steering wheel angle sensor data and turn the fog light on respectively...
*PS. Is for my father's 3008, nothing commercial
Thank you in advance to anyone that could help!:D

• J'aime
Reactions: weirdcactus

i saw another post about ACC activation in russian. And i got this translated
Safety package (included as standard when ordering option 4HFE)
- Emergency braking system Active safety brake (VAEBS2)
- The system of warning the driver about the danger of a collision with the trail
vehicle or pedestrian in the traffic lane
- Driver attention and concentration control system
- System of recognition of road signs about the speed limit with
recommended speed
- System for monitoring compliance with road markings
- Active blind spot monitoring system
central locking

Good afternoon everybody!

I have a C4 Grand Picasso 2018 (Latin America) and the cameras are inoperative.
I bought the car used and was told the module was replaced (stolen) but I don't know if it was BSI or NAC.

From what I read on the forum, the software (PSA-Arduino-NAC.exe) will not work in my case, because my AIO is a KWP ECU .

I would like to confirm whether it is possible to verify that the cameras' programming is correct and what would be the area to be verified.

Dernière édition:

@MPC98

Voici les valeurs que j'ai sur mon BSI :

2348=05
23C0=00
2415=03
2452=02
2453=02
Thank you!
I do have the same values and still not figuring out...
I have a few questions
- You can use ACC without LPA, right?, it doesn`t necessarily need to be both active?
- Did your ACC system ever gave you an "Activation denied, conditions unsuitable" error?

@MPC98

Voici les valeurs que j'ai sur mon BSI :

2348=05
23C0=00
2415=03
2452=02
2453=02

i guess it's not enough to change these on BSI. To get work need to make other modifications?
I'm also trying to activate the ACC and LPA
@pepelxl gave me this picture, but i don't understand what code i need to write
pLzcjWs

https://ibb.co/pLzcjWs
https://ibb.co/YysW7mH
YysW7mH

Thank you

• J'aime
Reactions: Marco_3

Just will write to all as i see many ppl try to activate safety settings releated to breaking system etc , enable coding is not all ... is not a joke that's STLA use differ calibration(SW version) in differ car config as as one calibration can have active ACC another not, one tested positive with function enabled other calibration din't bypassed internal test etc ... enabling coding in ecu what is not calibrated to use this setting can be DANGEROUS for driving... EOT.

Bonjour à tous,

Je relance mon problème...

J'ai l'option ACC (RVV et LVV) sur ma voiture, elle fonctionne bien...

J'ai activé ces menus (photos 1 et 3) sur le NAC.

Je peux faire apparaître le menu 1 et régler les vitesses (pour les 2 catégories).

En appuyant sur la touche MEM (photo 2), le menu (photo 3) apparaît, je peux choisir une vitesse... Et la fenêtre se ferme normalement.

Mais la valeur n'est pas transmise au compteur (photo 4) !

Hello everyone,

I raise my problem...

I have ACC option (RVV and LVV) on my car, it work fine...

I enabled these menus (photos 1 et 3) on the NAC.

I can bring up menu 1 and set the speeds (for the 2 categories).

By pressing the MEM key (photo 2), menu (photo 3) appears, I can choose a speed... And the window closes normally.

But the value is not transmitted to counter (photo 4) !

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Dernière édition:

Hello!
Does anyone managed to enable or know if/how cornering/bending lights with the front fog lights can be activated for an 3008, RCC with halogen headlights and front fog lights?. I already enabled the option in RCC and tried all the options in 2324 zone, but none did anything...
Did anyone tried/has it?, is there anything else I should be activating? I wouldn't think it needs anything complicated, it should just take the steering wheel angle sensor data and turn the fog light on respectively...
*PS. Is for my father's 3008, nothing commercial
Thank you in advance to anyone that could help!:D

Did you also turn on the option in NAC/RCC? I have this from factory with halogen fog lights and i have a toggle in Vehicle settings (> Lamps > [ON/OFF] Directional headlamps)

Dernière édition:

Did you also turn on the option in NAC/RCC? I have this from factory with halogen fog lights and i have a toggle in Vehicle settings (> Lamps > [ON/OFF] Directional headlamps)
Yes, I did, but it does nothing, I'm interested in BSI, if there is something else other than 2324, or any other ecu that might be involved, if someone knows, hugely appreciate it!

Yes, I did, but it does nothing, I'm interested in BSI, if there is something else other than 2324, or any other ecu that might be involved, if someone knows, hugely appreciate it!

Oh ok... maybe try this one: 2360 BOOL The presence of an additional head lighting function using fog lights
Doesnt sound too risky turning it on. Also i can provide my config tomorrow...

Dernière édition:

Hello everyone!
I wanted to let you know that if you are looking to encase your Arduino and you have/have access to a 3D printer, I designed my own design based on a OBD2 socket I found online.
The design is about 100% 3D printing a OBD2 socket and using a rigid metal wire to install as pins in the premade holes and then soldering the wire connection to a case designed to harness the Arduino and the MCP2515 module (either compact form, or entire embedded board), the case is meant to accommodate all versions.
I just finished printing my own today as a prototype and it already worked really well. based on that, I made a few little adjustments and posted the final design on thingsverse. More details over there, have fun!:)

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:6165350

Very nice!
I don't have a spare unfunctional OBD2 device to retrofit and had some Arduino UNOs laying around and not a single NANO, didn't bother to look for a socket and order a NANO, for me it seemed much more confortable to do this, not to mention the price of a few bucks worth of material xD.
If anyone finds themselves in my situation, this are the people this si aimed for, if they like it, it's allright, if not, same, it's just a contribution, everyone has different taste :)

bonjour, y a-t-il un moyen d'effacer l'erreur télécodée U1003 bsi ?

J'ai créé cette erreur lors de la saisie du bsi

Dernière édition:

bonjour à tous, j'ai remplacé le tableau de bord de mon opel du numérique (COMBINE_UDS_EV) à l'analogique, la vitesse, la température et l'aiguille de carburant fonctionnent. Au lieu de cela, diverses choses ne fonctionnent pas comme le tachymètre, les capteurs de stationnement, la reconnaissance de la voie, le son de la marche arrière, le changement entre éco sport normal etc ... Je suppose que vous devez reprogrammer le tableau de bord, en essayant de connecter avec l'Arduino je peux accéder au Nac mais avec le tableau de bord je n'ai que l'accès CMB qui devient gris et aucun autre bouton n'apparaît. J'ai sauvegardé les anciennes configurations nac et cirocco. Comment dois-je procéder?
toute aide serait inestimable

Oh ok... maybe try this one: 2360 BOOL The presence of an additional head lighting function using fog lights
Doesn't sound too risky turning it on. Also i can provide my config tomorrow...
Hello again!
Unfortunately I apparently don`t have zone 2360...:(
Did you managed to find out something else from your config.?

bonjour à tous s'il vous plaît est-ce que quelqu'un m'aider pour activer caméra sur poste radio aio 208 parce que toujours indiqué ce message merci beaucoup