[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

LKA can work without ACC for sure, you need CVM
what CVM you have? in which car?

can you share how to updated ESP module? the command lines, thanks
CVM3, Wave4 508 II SW Night vision
As for ESP, I don't remember exactly, will have to look back and DM you, imo, ESP is not something someone should tinker with unless they know what they're doing, but if you can help me with LPA, you're the goat, m8

But, please, pay attention, I'm talking about LPA, not LKW, I have LKW, LKW comes in when the driver crosses the line unintentionally, LPA is an autonomus auto-pilot that actively keeps the car between lines, fyi.

Dernière édition:
  • J'aime
Reactions: edavia

As for ESP, I don't remember exactly, will have to look back and DM you, imo, ESP is not something someone should tinker with unless they know what they're doing, but if you can help me with LPA, you're the goat, m8

But, please, pay attention, I'm talking about LPA, not LKW, I have LKW, LKW comes in when the driver crosses the line unintentionally, LPA is an autonomus auto-pilot that actively keeps the car between lines, fyi.
Yeah sorry, my confusion, i meant LKA, not LPA. Last one only for ACC

Hi, I tried to activate HBA in my 5008 with CVM2, but new coding was refused. CVM maybe have calibration which don't support HBA?
Code:
22.09.2023 21:04:45 >74A:64A
22.09.2023 21:04:45 > 1003
22.09.2023 21:04:46 < 500300C80014
22.09.2023 21:04:46 > 22F080
22.09.2023 21:04:47 < 62F0809808790480000F9828694880FFFFFFFF010110304199
22.09.2023 21:04:47 > 22F0FE
22.09.2023 21:04:49 < 62F0FEFFFF00000FD9090A1202056501FFFFFF0002000001930710
CVM: CVM_2
SW: 9693071080
SW Edition(Hex): 65.01
Teletransmission Counter:01
HW: 9828694880
22.09.2023 21:04:52 > 222100
22.09.2023 21:04:53 < 6221009440

I’ve read successfully my AAS G6. The zone 2101=15077007451C0C
this is the configuration of my car. I have 6 + 6 sensors, active blind spot monitoring, park assist.
I’m not sure which types of AAS you have, but I think c5 aircross should have the new one.
Hi @Hallahub , how you doing?! I have an e-2008 GT (23/23) with all the sensores and blind spot, but it doesn’t have park assist, I’ve been researching about this activation and the park assist is almost working, the only zone that was not coded is AAS, if is possible I would like to have a little help from you, doing the code >75D:65D => 1003 => 22101 I had the answer 622101 11088408520D4A, but now I don’t know the next step, if is possible, could you please help me with this code? Tks !

Dernière édition:

Puede utilizar este adaptador para conectar más de una herramienta https://www.ebay.com/itm/284415849320
Tengo esto: Acabo de encontrar este increíble artículo en AliExpress. ¡Compruébalo! €3.26 32% DISCOUNT | 16 Pin Slim Flat Extension OBD2 Cable Conector Extension 16 Pin ELM327 Male a Dual Female Y Splitter Elbow OBDII
https://a.aliexpress.com/_Evu56PB.
Pero mi pregunta es cómo proceder, quiero decir si abro arduino en un PC y luego diagbox en vmare? Con internet? ¿Tienes algún tutorial?

Also I'm trying to activate LPA on my Citroen new C4 my2022 Shine.
My car already has the other standard functions, but I would like to activate LPA. I tried to activate the function on Cirocco but when I check the parameters on the TAB 2200 it is deactivated

@MPC98 Simple 23bd 01 doesn't work. I'll try with nac + cirocco adaptation. Is your regulation type set to 3?
I think it's on 3 also, as far as I remember.
23BD is all I did for RVVi, as simple as that
nac and cirocco won't do you anything, it has to be bsi coded
I depends on the config I guess, I have an AXN9 auto gearbox (or something like that) and MD1CS003 engine ecu, you also need cvm3 and radar, if you do have these, or something compatible and it doesn't work, idk, I'm just telling you what worked for me, hope you figure it out.

P.S. Did you actively try it?, need to mention, there won't be any obvious sign it's on, the only difference is that the cruise control icon will always stay green, no sound, no animation, nothing special, activate it and drive behind a car and see if the gas and gearbox reacts.

Dernière édition:

I think it's on 3 also, as far as I remember.
23BD is all I did for RVVi, as simple as that
nac and cirocco won't do you anything, it has to be bsi coded
I depends on the config I guess, I have an AXN9 auto gearbox (or something like that) and MD1CS003 engine ecu, you also need cvm3 and radar, if you do have these, or something compatible and it doesn't work, idk, I'm just telling you what worked for me, hope you figure it out.

P.S. Did you actively try it?, need to mention, there won't be any obvious sign it's on, the only difference is that the cruise control icon will always stay green, no sound, no animation, nothing special, activate it and drive behind a car and see if the gas and gearbox reacts.
I tried on the road but it doesn't work. I thought NAC/CIROCCO had to be configured like ACC. The only thing I'm missing is the radar but I was hoping it would work with the cvm3 like on the rifter... thanks for your answers.

j'ai essayé sur la route mais ça ne marche pas. je pensais que NAC/CIROCCO devaient être configurés comme pour ACC. La seule chose qui me manque est le radar mais j'espérais que ça fonctionne avec la cvm3 comme sur le rifter... merci pour tes réponses.

• J'aime
Reactions: MPC98

Hello MPC98, please help

I had activated the Ecocoaching in NAC Wave4 but it have all the values 0. Did you enabled anything else? Please let me know

Les modifications sont permanentes à part si Peugeot fait un nouveau télécodage derrière avec Diagbox
Peu de chance que la garantie soit touchée pour peu que vous ne mettiez pas feu au véhicule pendant les opérations :D
La caméra avant implique un ECU supplémentaire qui fait le switch entre le signal de la caméra arrière et celui de l'avant
Bonjour VLud,

Après vous avoir adressé toutes mes félicitations pour le travail énorme que vous réalisez 👍👏pour nous aider à communiquer avec nos systèmes embarqués de PSA/STELLANTIS, je souhaiterai vous faire part d'un souci que je rencontre avec PSA-ARDUINO-NAC.exe
sur mon véhicule DS5 Hybrid4 de 09/2015 1ère génération sous la marque DS, SMEG MAGNETTI MARELLI Ref 98 131 614 80 Ref. Complémentaire 98 141 972 80 version CD installé 31210 A Ref Afficheur 7" 98 127 718 80 version logiciel SW V5 N° de Traçabilité unique JVL07ML8R Firmware SMEG installé 6.4.A.R10. Donc, après avoir correctement monté les modules de télécodage ARDUINO UNO Rev 3 +SEED Shield Can Bus V2 + Cable RS 232 sur Prise ODBII le système fonctionne sur WINDOWS 11 64bits avec ARDUINO IDE 2.2.1, à priori correctement puisque lorsque j'envoie la trame ">764:664" il me répond "OK" suivi de "1003" réponse "7F1012" ce que je pense logique car après mise à jour du SMEG en 6.4.A.R10 la calibration n'est plus installée, mais je ne connais pas la signification de cette réponse "7F1012".
C'est la raison pour laquelle j'essaie de monter la calibration adéquate avec votre système, malheureusement dès que que je lance votre module "PSA-Arduino-NAC.exe, celui-ci démarre correctement, je sélectionne le port com adéquat, en l'occurrence le com3 pour mon installation, je clik sur "arduino connect" et cela passe bien en "arduino disconnect" et enclenche le bouton "NAC/RCC ACCESS" et là le programme ce bloque et je suis obligé de passer par le gestionnaire de programme Windows pour notifier la fin de tache du programme.
Après avoir aussi essayé PAS-ARDUINI-CIROCCO.exe le problème est identique. Avant de solliciter votre aide j'ai effectué à l'aide de Wndows les tests de compatibilités pour les programmes 32bits ainsi que toutes les autorisations nécessaires au niveau du par feu de Win Defender mais le problème persiste.
Auriez vous une petite idée qui m'aiderait à débloquer cette situation.🤔🤗
En vous remerciant de votre aimable attention,:chinois:
Bien cordialement,
Siata53

Hello MPC98, please help

I had activated the Ecocoaching in NAC Wave4 but it have all the values 0. Did you enabled anything else? Please let me know
Hi! No, I just enabled it in the NAC and it worked right off the bat form me...
It`s a star rating, from 0-5 for different categories and it should update after each driving session + plus some info about ECO driving, I don`t know if there should be anything more special to it...

Bonjour VLud,

Après vous avoir adressé toutes mes félicitations pour le travail énorme que vous réalisez 👍👏pour nous aider à communiquer avec nos systèmes embarqués de PSA/STELLANTIS, je souhaiterai vous faire part d'un souci que je rencontre avec PSA-ARDUINO-NAC.exe
sur mon véhicule DS5 Hybrid4 de 09/2015 1ère génération sous la marque DS, SMEG MAGNETTI MARELLI Ref 98 131 614 80 Ref. Complémentaire 98 141 972 80 version CD installé 31210 A Ref Afficheur 7" 98 127 718 80 version logiciel SW V5 N° de Traçabilité unique JVL07ML8R Firmware SMEG installé 6.4.A.R10. Donc, après avoir correctement monté les modules de télécodage ARDUINO UNO Rev 3 +SEED Shield Can Bus V2 + Cable RS 232 sur Prise ODBII le système fonctionne sur WINDOWS 11 64bits avec ARDUINO IDE 2.2.1, à priori correctement puisque lorsque j'envoie la trame ">764:664" il me répond "OK" suivi de "1003" réponse "7F1012" ce que je pense logique car après mise à jour du SMEG en 6.4.A.R10 la calibration n'est plus installée, mais je ne connais pas la signification de cette réponse "7F1012".
C'est la raison pour laquelle j'essaie de monter la calibration adéquate avec votre système, malheureusement dès que que je lance votre module "PSA-Arduino-NAC.exe, celui-ci démarre correctement, je sélectionne le port com adéquat, en l'occurrence le com3 pour mon installation, je clik sur "arduino connect" et cela passe bien en "arduino disconnect" et enclenche le bouton "NAC/RCC ACCESS" et là le programme ce bloque et je suis obligé de passer par le gestionnaire de programme Windows pour notifier la fin de tache du programme.
Après avoir aussi essayé PAS-ARDUINI-CIROCCO.exe le problème est identique. Avant de solliciter votre aide j'ai effectué à l'aide de Wndows les tests de compatibilités pour les programmes 32bits ainsi que toutes les autorisations nécessaires au niveau du par feu de Win Defender mais le problème persiste.
Auriez vous une petite idée qui m'aiderait à débloquer cette situation.🤔🤗
En vous remerciant de votre aimable attention,:chinois:
Bien cordialement,
Siata53
This software is to use with NAC/RCC (UDS) not the older SMEG (KWP)

that's you getting error as unit is not UDS and you try open session config with 1003(uds cmd to open session)

if you send 10C0 you will open session for but that's all...

@pepelxl made small tool to load .cal to smeg https://github.com/pepelxl/psa-smeg-revers/blob/main/Load cal/SMEG CAL.exe

Dernière édition:

Hello Friends!

if i upgrade from RCC to NAc. DO I need to rewrite my BSI to the VIN of NAC or my car's original VIN into the NAC ?

Thanks

Your car's original VIN to the NAC. You don't need to modify anything in your BSI.
But you will also have to add the GPS antenna !

Hello,
I need help
I'm trying to activate Park Assist in my 5008 II
Coding by Arduino what I understood and know how to change:
BSI - my coded in zone 2300 - 13 changed to 33
AAS - my coding in zone 2101 - A5 changed to BD
DAE_BVH2 - my coding in zone A0 - 05C0CD0002000001 - I need to change it to 05C0FC0002000001 or something that will help with activation. How to calculate the sum counter to the change in DAE_BVH2?

Dernière édition:

Bonjour @Dursun ,

Ce que je sais grace à @marcins

34 -request download
00 -mem address high
00 -mem address medium
00 -mem address low
06 -mem size
05 -Id Tlc Dae
XX -coding option (AVEC STTA OU SANS STT,AVEC CITY PARK,AVEC LKA,AVECCONTROLE DYNAMIQUE,SANS AVA)
FD -site for Secured Traceability (https://github.com/ludwig-v/arduino-psa-diag/blob/master/SITES.md)
000000 -signature tool (https://github.com/ludwig-v/arduino-psa-diag/blob/master/SIGNATURES.md)
ZZZZ -checksum

Donc, UN SEUL OCTET de DONNÉE : XX

Pour MON C5 Aircross, je devais faire :

DAE_BVH2 : Modifier Zone A0 : Remplacer DD par CC

J'ai obtenu ça :

>6B5:695

LECTURE
21A0 -> 61 A0 05C0DD0002000000

ECRITURE
:2305:83:C0
34A00000000605CCFD000000F8A7

LECTURE
21A0 -> 61 A0 05C0CC0002000001

On voit que la fin de la ligne comporte un COMPTEUR d'ECRITURE...

Pour le CheckSum, j'ai déjà expliqué plus haut !
Hi @Albatros24, @marcins

Thank you for your explanation of DAE_BVH2 encoding.
I want to activate Park Assist in my 5008 II 180 GT-Line 2019.

Factory equipment:
- 6 PDC front + 6 PDC rear + rear camera
- Active Lane Departure Warning System
- SPORT button

My coding in DAE_BVH2 - zone A0 - 05C0CD0002000001
Need to change the encoding from CD to CC or FC or what value?
Can you give me a tip or someone to ask about good coding?

Dernière édition:

Hi All,

Maybe someone had similar problem to mine…
I can’t change configuration of guide lines and top view around a car in VisioPark 1.
My configuration is:
- 508 1gen, camera changed from 130 to 180
- NAC wave4 HD, 9835408980 from 208 II with modified calibration & config from 508R8

What I did up to now and no change at all in VP1:
- changing settings in 212A zone, I’ve used multiple configurations from different cars (no effect)
- upgrade NAC firmware to the newest one
- resetting cache of VP1 for 212A zone using commands given by @VLud and receiving 6E012A -> Successfull Configuration Write.
- online telecoding with VIN from R8 equipped with 180 camera and VP1
- calibration of the camera using diagbox

Despite all things done above, no effect at all on the guide lines and VP1... just nothing… it seems that VP1 have still configuration for 208 II.

Below you can see image from VP1 which I see all the time…
IMG_0610_.jpg

Thanks for any hint...

Dernière édition:

Hi All,

Maybe someone had similar problem to mine…
I can’t change configuration of guide lines and top view around a car in VisioPark 1.
My configuration is:
- 508 1gen, camera changed from 130 to 180
- NAC wave4 HD, 9835408980 from 208 II with modified calibration & config from 508R8

What I did up to now and no change at all in VP1:
- changing settings in 212A zone, I’ve used multiple configurations from different cars (no effect)
- upgrade NAC firmware to the newest one
- resetting cache of VP1 for 212A zone using commands given by @VLud and receiving 6E012A -> Successfull Configuration Write.
- online telecoding with VIN from R8 equipped with 180 camera and VP1

Despite all things done above, no effect at all on the guide lines and VP1... just nothing… it seems that VP1 have still configuration for 208 II.

Below you can see image from VP1 which I see all the time…
Voir la pièce jointe 35205

Thanks for any hint...

Have you tried calibrating the camera with diagbox.
When changing nac units, a camera calibration must be performed.

On my Peugeot 3008 I have to enable 23B4 zone and disable 23AB zone in BSI. You can try in this way.
Greetings ygorigor, thank you for the insight.
When 23AB is set to 01, the chimes change to an older variant (Peugeot 2012);
However, when I set 23B4 to 01 and set 23AB to 00, I still cannot access/find the submenu which lets you change the chimes.
I have a NAC Wave 4, BSI 2010_EV equipped on an 2022 C5 Aircross
I also attached my original NAC parameters in this post.

Pièces jointes

• C5AC2022.txt
    867 octets · Affichages: 15

Bonjour @onzar ,

Désolé, je ne connais pas la signification des bits de ce paramètre...
Pour mon cas j'avais fait une lecture sur une voiture qui avait l'option.
Bon WE à tous.

Sorry, I don't know the meaning of the bits in this parameter...
In my case I had read about a car that had the option.
Have a nice weekend everyone.

Hi all and @Albatros24, @marcins, @VLud

I'm trying to turn Park Assist in my 5008 II

I have a problem whit error code in AAS_UDS:

B1003 54 Secure configuration fault (Fault in the secured telecoding of the parking aid ECU / Usterka zabezpieczonego telekodowania kalkulatora wspomgania parkowania)

What I changed:

AAS - in 2101 - A5 -> BD
BSI - in 2300 - 13 -> 33
DAE_BVH2 - in A0 - 05C0 CD 0002000001 -> 05C0 CC FD00000002
NAC - 210C - Disabled - Sami-automatic and button

Park Assist doesn't work :pfff:

After the change settings, I received a PDC error - the display shows PDC OFF

Error code in AAS_UDS - B1003 54 Secure configuration fault

I restored all to the old settings but there is still an error in AAS_UDS - B1003 54 Secure configuration fault (Fault in the secured telecoding of the parking aid ECU / Usterka zabezpieczonego telekodowania kalkulatora wspomgania parkowania)

PDC and Blind Spot not working :pfff:

Maybe an idea to solve the problem? :voyons: