[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

The red warning goes first, for you to do it, if you don't (you will have to wait until you are very very close to the other car) it will fully brake

You can also check if you have the emergency brake system in the menu, as the video shows
only ALERT

IN CVM3 Diagbox show AUTOMATIC BRAKING IN CASE OF COLLISION RISK. IN esp the same. Probably coding in BSI?

Pièces jointes

• signal-2023-12-21-105652_002.jpeg
    signal-2023-12-21-105652_002.jpeg
    490 Ko · Affichages: 48

only ALERT

IN CVM3 Diagbox show AUTOMATIC BRAKING IN CASE OF COLLISION RISK. IN esp the same. Probably coding in BSI?

Did you activated in esp or came from factory?

Do you have the option i mark in the image?

Pièces jointes

• c5-aircross.jpeg
    c5-aircross.jpeg
    134.1 Ko · Affichages: 75

The ESP is from the factory, and I have an active Safety Brake. However, the "car close" warning is displayed in yellow - not red

It doesn't work - I know because a couple of times I had to brake myself at the last moment

I need to upload the factory settings - maybe I changed something myself

The ESP is from the factory, and I have an active Safety Brake. However, the "car close" warning is displayed in yellow - not red

It doesn't work - I know because a couple of times I had to brake myself at the last moment

I need to upload the factory settings - maybe I changed something myself

It's yellow the first warning, I don't know why it that video is red. Red alert gives you the opportunity to brake, if you don't, and you will be very close to the front car it will fully press the brake, it's emergency brake. The distance you set, is for the yellow alert, not for the braking.

Anyway, if you say it doesn't work on you car, share us the info you find on which parameters are needed in case it's useful for more users

• J'aime
Reactions: SOUMIA

You have more details in previous pages, or use the search as i don't remember what is the page number
The only thing I found makes no sense. For example I enabled HBA with 04B8FD, but if I translate it in binary (1011 1000 -B8 1111 1101 -FD) and compare it to this ressource from Pepelxl :
2022-05-17_10-14-50-png.26569

Then we can see that HBA should be disabled (0)... but in reality it works! and HBA is not the only thing that does not make sense. pretty much everything does not match the hex.
Am I stupid ? What am I missing ? How can I know if 04B8FD has ACC or not?

Dernière édition:

Small update on my journey: it seems that 0 = enabled and 1 = disabled. And only then it makes sense. Very weird to me.
So I enabled (or disabled ?) ACC in CVM3 and in BSI and I got an alert : fault of adaptive cruise control, on dashboard. So either I'm still missing some configuration, or it's simply not possible without radar on the 208.
I'm running out of ideas...

Small update on my journey: it seems that 0 = enabled and 1 = disabled. And only then it makes sense. Very weird to me.
So I enabled (or disabled ?) ACC in CVM3 and in BSI and I got an alert : fault of adaptive cruise control, on dashboard. So either I'm still missing some configuration, or it's simply not possible without radar on the 208.
I'm running out of ideas...

yes 0 it's enabled.

For sure that ACC has to be enabled also in BSI. It would be very useful to find a user with ACC in Rifter or C4 GP II that has ACC with engine brake

hello. Let's see if they can give me a solution to the case that I have assembled arduino uno + shield v2. I connected to 764:664 on the Arduino and 1003, well the screen went into fix mode and I was able to calibrate with PSA Arduino, then I went to activate assisted parking and it did nothing, then it stopped working I tried to connect and I entered 764:664 and 1004 but the screen does not enter fix mode. any solution thanks.
It is a 2019 Peugeot 5008.

Bonjour à tous , petit hs , quelqu'un aurait il accès à service box pour obtenir les shemas des commandes volants de 508 phase 1 (2011) et de 308 gt(2021 )
J'ai besoin d'identifier les câbles. Merci

Rifter CVM3 CCA+HBA= 6221010478AE
Thank you, I tried this value in my CVM, everything looks okay, but once again after enabling ACC in the BSI, I get an alert for defect of the ACC upon engine startup.

Which raises a question, given that the alert only appears once the engine is on, would that mean there is a missing configuration in engine ECU? What ECU am I still missing? Should anything be done on the nac/cirocco too?

@ezeyhomero have you got an idea?

Bonjour, Impressionant vos échanges, vous êtes des vertuoses de la programmation ! Moi je cherche plus simplement des info pour remplacer ma caméra avant pare brise qui visiblement est HS au bout de 4ans. Devis Peugeot de 700€. Mais j'ai un doute, j'ai pu lire que cette panne pouvait provenir d'une perte de programmation du calculateur ADAS ? Est il possible d'en installer une d'occasion ? mais faut il la coder en plus de son apprentissage dynamique avec la Diagbox ? Merci pour votre retour.

Bonjour, Impressionant vos échanges, vous êtes des vertuoses de la programmation ! Moi je cherche plus simplement des info pour remplacer ma caméra avant pare brise qui visiblement est HS au bout de 4ans. Devis Peugeot de 700€. Mais j'ai un doute, j'ai pu lire que cette panne pouvait provenir d'une perte de programmation du calculateur ADAS ? Est il possible d'en installer une d'occasion ? mais faut il la coder en plus de son apprentissage dynamique avec la Diagbox ? Merci pour votre retour.

Bonjour,
Tu pourrais changer la CVM avec une d’occasion sans problème, mais il faudra passer par la case telecodage certainement.

Greetings;
I have been following this thread since summer, and I was able to build the hardware to be used with Vlud's NAC software.
I was able to configure my NAC and CIROCCO units to unlock various settings, backup and restore parameters, no problems so far.

Today, I wanted to configure Park Assist on my 2022 C5 Aircross (Shine).
Huge thanks to @Albatros24 and @mark102, which already shared the detailed parameters to be executed.

However, as I was trying to connect to the DAE_BVH2 (Power Steering) ECU, I faced a problem which I never saw on this forum.
1: I sent ">6B5:695" (selecting PS ECU)
2: Arduino replied "OK"
3: I sent "81" (Start diagnostic session)
4: ECU replied "C1D08F" (KWP - Diagnostic session opened)
5: I sent "21A0" (Read zone A0)
6: ECU replied with current reading of zone A0.
I had to replace D9 with C8 here, so I tried to unlock the ECU for Downloading/Coding. So I sent the easy unlock command.
7: I sent :2305:83:C0 (2305: ECU unlock key, 83 and C0: Download/Unlock for KWP)
8: ECU sent 7F2722 and 7F3E03.
I have tried to connect to the BSI, but had the same errors when trying to unlock the ECU.

As per Vlud's Github repo,
7F2722 means "Unlocking - Conditions not correct."
7F3E03 means "ECU connection lost."

Vlud's repo suggests I should check the CAN-Bus cables and the resistor. (Termination resistor in my circuit is active.)
I have built my own CAN-Bus cable with a OBD port breakout board, and cable specifically built for CAN-Bus.

Now here's my questions..
1 - I performed all operations with the engine running, computer connected to the Internet. Is there anything that I'm missing?
2 - Is there a way to revert/rewrite zones back to original using the same commands?
3 - Do I need to send Secure Traceability command in every ECU that I rewrite zones on?

Thanks in advance and I wish you all a happy new year.

ERROR.jpg

Greetings;
I have been following this thread since summer, and I was able to build the hardware to be used with Vlud's NAC software.
I was able to configure my NAC and CIROCCO units to unlock various settings, backup and restore parameters, no problems so far.

Huge thanks to @Albatros24 and @mark102, which already shared the detailed parameters to be executed.

However, as I was trying to connect to the DAE_BVH2 (Power Steering) ECU, I faced a problem which I never saw on this forum.
I had to replace D9 with C8 here, so I tried to unlock the ECU for Downloading/Coding. So I sent the easy unlock command.
7: I sent :2305:83:C0 (2305: ECU unlock key, 83 and C0: Download/Unlock for KWP)
I have tried to connect to the BSI, but had the same errors when trying to unlock the ECU.

Vlud's repo suggests I should check the CAN-Bus cables and the resistor. (Termination resistor in my circuit is active.)
I have built my own CAN-Bus cable with a OBD port breakout board, and cable specifically built for CAN-Bus.

1 - I performed all operations with the engine running, computer connected to the Internet. Is there anything that I'm missing?
2 - Is there a way to revert/rewrite zones back to original using the same commands?
3 - Do I need to send Secure Traceability command in every ECU that I rewrite zones on?

Voir la pièce jointe 34845
Try to prepare commands to send them one by one, as quick as you can. If there is too long time between commands it could be a reason of failure.

• J'aime
Reactions: wdsmk

Try to prepare commands to send them one by one, as quick as you can. If there is too long time between commands it could be a reason of failure.
Hello @deveb , commands were ready, as I copied and pasted them one by one with a text file. I think I had about 3-4 seconds between each command.
My game plan is to try the other sketches VLud provided and see if they help. Thank you for your idea.

Greetings;

Voir la pièce jointe 34845

You program with the ignition on but the engine off. I programmed in parallel with DG7

You program with the ignition on but the engine off. I programmed in parallel with DG7
Mark, thank you for the insight. I own a portable jump starter. I'll connect it to the battery and try out the programming again, will see if it helps.
Thank you.

Hello.
Thanks to @VLud, @Albatros24, @marcins and other forum users for making possible to enable hidden options in our cars.

I want to share how I enabled Parking Assist in my Peugeot 3008.
To send commands I used https://sourceforge.net/projects/y-a-terminal/

If anyone want to use my way, install YAT, decompress file that I attached, open it in YAT and in Terminal Settings change COM Port to your Arduino.
There are 4 pages for 4 ECUs.
After write it will send Secure Traceability command automatically.

The only ECU that I cannot handle is ESP90. In my ESP there is also config for Parking Assist, but I don't know hot to enable it. May be someone can help my with that.

1704180257892.png

Pièces jointes

• Park assistance - Peugeot 3008.zip
    4.9 Ko · Affichages: 73
  • J'aime
Reactions: rafikemd

Programming with ignition ON and engine off worked like a charm, in some situations. I was able to program the BSI.
"BSI: Modify Zone 23AB (Sound Harmony): 00 > 01"
"BSI: Modify Zone 234C (Driver welcome): 00 > 01" (added option in NAC too)
"BSI: Modify Zone 2300: 13 > 33 (Parking system type)"

I carried out these operations successfully, and they work as usual.

However, when I tried to program DAE_BVH2 (Power Steering ECU), I was not able to unlock it again.
When I sent :2305:83:C0 to unlock it, it always sent 7F3E03 (ECU Connection Lost).
Also, here's the reading on Zone 21A0 on DAE_BVH2, maybe it might be of help.
"61A005C0D90002000001"
The car in interest is a 11/2021 manufactured Citroen C5 Aircross (Shine).

Programming with ignition ON and engine off worked like a charm, in some situations. I was able to program the BSI.
"BSI: Modify Zone 23AB (Sound Harmony): 00 > 01"
"BSI: Modify Zone 234C (Driver welcome): 00 > 01" (added option in NAC too)
"BSI: Modify Zone 2300: 13 > 33 (Parking system type)"

I carried out these operations successfully, and they work as usual.

However, when I tried to program DAE_BVH2 (Power Steering ECU), I was not able to unlock it again.
When I sent :2305:83:C0 to unlock it, it always sent 7F3E03 (ECU Connection Lost).
Also, here's the reading on Zone 21A0 on DAE_BVH2, maybe it might be of help.
"61A005C0D90002000001"
The car in interest is a 11/2021 manufactured Citroen C5 Aircross (Shine).
Hi.
Can you tell what is Sound Harmony from BSI: Modify Zone 23AB (Sound Harmony): 00 > 01 ?
Thanks

• J'aime
Reactions: wdsmk

Hi.
Can you tell what is Sound Harmony from BSI: Modify Zone 23AB (Sound Harmony): 00 > 01 ?
Thanks
Of course. I think Sound Harmony lets you select one of the few warning chimes (blinker and other warning chimes, seatbelt chime etc.)
In VLud's BSI Zones document, it can be found as Zone 23AB "COM2008 Sound type presence".
I set that zone to 01 which in turn changed my warning chimes from the default C5 Aircross chimes.
I suspect that in NAC Zone 2104 (Fct_AUDIO), there was a toggle called Harmony sound, which in turn lets you unlock the menu to select few presets that the car has. I had no time to actually get into the car and check my NAC zones though.
Look into post number #4403 in the forum, that's how I found out about this zone.

By the way, your approach to unlock Park Assist in YA Terminal is one of my favourites so far.

• J'aime
Reactions: ygorigor

Hello, do you have any more information, I mean a bit more specific into what I should be enabling?
I did managed to enable ACC in the BSI from zone 2348 by changing it into 05 and ACC showed up on my CIROCCO
But obviously, It did not work, it gave me the message "Activation denied, conditions unsuitable"
Strangely, the system recognized the car in front, but no matter at what distance it was, it would show me that is very close to me, even when it wasn`t
Seems that the distance control works from the upper MEM button on the CC leaver like it`s supposed to. I don`t know if this is related to the radar/CVM system, am I missing something? I looked into zone 23BC which seems to be involved in the safe distance keeping, but it gives me an out of range error so I don`t have that zone, am I looking in the wrong places?
O the other hand, thanks to @ezeyhomero, who suggested that, I managed to activate the "Intelligent cruise control", it`s like ACC, but uses no brakes, instead it uses engine braking to slow the car when it sees a car in front, which is actually nice, I got it from 23BD zone "Intelligent Cruise Control" or something like that....

Do you happened to know someone that managed to activate it and what zones needed to be modified? can it be done?, I`m starting to suspect that my BSI`s architecture isn`t capable of this...

Hello everybody and, at first, Happy New year !
@MPC98, can you tell me how you activated RVVi ? I'm trying as well to activate ACC or RVVi on my 2022 3008.
Very best regards !

Edit : As @marcins said : ACC can be dangerous regarding of the calibration version. So, i'll be glad to enable RVVi like my C4PII had.
Bonjour à tous et tout d'abord une très belle année 2024.
MPC98, peux-tu me dire comment tu es parvenu à activer le RVVi ? J'aimerais activer ACC ou RVVi sur ma 3008 de 2022.
Comme Marcins l'a dit, ACC peut être dangereux donc je serais parfaitement satisfait d'avcoir le RVVi comme sur mon ancienne C4 Picasso II.

Dernière édition: