Vibration 508 GT

;) yBa je pense que j'ai le soucis,car j'ai ce bruit à l'arrêt quad je tourne les roue, comme ci 2 partie métallique ce touchaient et que ça faisait une grosse vibration. Je vais me renseigner à combien est la pièce seul ( j'ai un papa mécano )

Si tu es patient je vais te donner le tarif que j'ai (enfin mon assureur) a payé :chinois:

Salut tout le monde !!! Je me pose des questions, si on souhaite changer les 3 éléments, combien cela coute il ?? Vu que le batteur coute deja 350 euros, combien coute les 2 autre pièces ?

Le fait de changer les 3 pièces résout il le problème définitivement ??

Merci d'avance pour vos réponse.

J'ai eu ma réponse car je suis passé chez peugeot cette après midi. Verdict 973€ TTC. Je parlai des 3 éléments en bas de la page 3 du post. J'espère avoir à le changer le plus tard possible ^^

J'ai eu ma réponse car je suis passé chez peugeot cette après midi. Verdict 973€ TTC. Je parlai des 3 éléments en bas de la page 3 du post. J'espère avoir à le changer le plus tard possible ^^
Je vais voir si j'avais fait une photocopie de ma facture. Car mon batteur actif, j'en ai eu pour 500 600e.(enfin mon assurance)
Mais je ne sais pas combien d'éléments peugeot a changé ?

Avec la main d'oeuvre, oui je pense que ça a du couté 500-600€ pour changer le batteur actif ( seul ) car la pièce est deja à 370€ je crois...

Hi All,
First of all, excuse me for the English but i don't speak/write French. Anyway i am new to your forum and i see that there are other like me having problem with engine vibration on their 508 GT.
I have 2015/facelift/GT with almost 100k kilometers till now. Ever since i bought the car i have some vibrations when it's in "D" postition and when i am stopping and goind in traffic. Even lifting window, turning just a little the steering wheel is causing vibrations.
All the components of the active damper system - the damper itself / 1807 KR, 9677674580 /, the ECU which controls it / 16 066 592 80 /
and the vibration sensor/1807 KQ/.
Now in the mornings while it's still cold outside and A/C is not used the car behaves well just a small vibrations but i can live with.
But when i am going home after work and it's really hot and the A/C is working the vibrations are back. Even when the car is stopped for more than a few seconds in "D" the vibrations are present. In the past when it was colder and i was not using the clima when the car is stopped it used to vibrate for 1-2 seconds after that vibrations disappeared until the next time i stop.
Is it possible one of the other engine mountings to be bad and to fail when it's hotter outside and this to lead to misbehavior of the active damper system? I have read a lot ot articles in Peugeot forums about this issue with 508 GT but i never found a 100% solution of the problem.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

the new system of active dampers had the reference 1807 KR or 96 776 745 80?
because 96 776 745 80 is the reliable version

another tired engine mount can also generate vibrations
check them visually and move the motor

• J'aime
Reactions: JPC06-2A

It should be 96 776 745 80 as far as I know the old PN 1807KR is no longer available for ordering according to the local Peugeot dealer. They said that visually the other engine mountings are good. With diagbox i am doing retraining of the active damper system which is necessary after replacement of any of it's components but nothing changes.

the part s/n 1807KR is indeed more manufactured

do you feel a loss of power when the air conditioning is on the way?

Hi again,
I can't say that i feel power loss, anyway tomorrow i will have to drive 500km so i will watch if there is difference with a/c on and off. On Monday i will ask what was on a 100 percent the part fitted on my car during the repair. Thanks for the quick replies.
The bad thing is that i never driven or been a passenger in another GT and i am not sure what sort of vibration is considered to be normal.

Bonjour,

les mois passe et j'ai l'impression que les vibrations moteur au ralenti sont de plus en plus forte. je m'explique:

Dans les bouchons lors des arrêts et redémarrage fréquent, nous avons tendance a rester en "Drive" avec la boite auto, du coup la voiture reste en motricité et nous devons appuyer sur le freins, hélas lorsque je fais ceci, des vibration importante sont transmises dans la caisse, au point de les ressentir fortement dans les jambes. Avez vous aussi ce genre de vibration?

Je suis passé rapidement chez mon cc hier qui à fait un réétalonnage des "silentbloc", il faut savoir que sur la GT, il n'y a pas de silentbloc, ce sont des pièce articulé qui compense les vibration et mouvement du moteur, ceci sont visiblement actif jusqu'à 2500tr/min, ceci à reduit considérablement les bruit et vibration au ralenti en position "N", mais pas du tout ceux en position "D".

Ce qui provoque les même bruit que dans cette vidéo:

Donc mes questions sont les suivantes:

Avez vous expérimenté ces désagrément aussi?
Si oui avez vous trouvé une solution?
Est ce que ceci est générale et normale, et dans ce cas est moi qui suis trop exigeant? :) ;)

Merci pour vos réponses par avance!
Il faut vérifier le poulie d'amortisseurs du vilebrequin. Dans le poulie y'a des silenbloc il peut coupé.

Hi again,
I can't say that i feel power loss, anyway tomorrow i will have to drive 500km so i will watch if there is difference with a/c on and off. On Monday i will ask what was on a 100 percent the part fitted on my car during the repair. Thanks for the quick replies.
The bad thing is that i never driven or been a passenger in another GT and i am not sure what sort of vibration is considered to be normal.
In rare cases, there have been problems with air conditioning compressors, creating a loss of power and a vibration.
vibration level, you can compare that to a recent gasoline engine

Hi again,
After the long drive i can say there's no power loss, the car runs good. I have checked and the part mounted in the car during the repair is 96 776 745 80. Do you have vibrations when you turn the wheel or press windows button when standing still on "D" position. As i mentioned i never driven another GT and i am not able to compare.

no, no vibrations in these situations
after there is still a difference in vibration between D and N when stopped, it is normal because the transmission is engaged, but it is not really disturbing
you should make a video to visualize your problem

• J'aime
Reactions: JPC06-2A

Bonjour à toutes et tous,

Je suis ce topic depuis quelques mois car j'étais propriétaire d'une superbe 508 GT de 2015. Je l'ai vendu l'année dernière et elle avait ce fameux problème de batteur actif. Alors pour ceux que cela pourraient intéresser j'ai un Batteur actif tout neuf pièce Peugeot d'origine dont je ne sais que faire ?! Je suis prêt a le céder pour un prix raisonnable à une personne qui aurait ce problème. n'hésitez donc pas car Peugeot ne vous refusera pas le montage s'agissant d'une pièce d'origine Peugeot.

[QUOTE = "Pachira, post: 2484852, member: 115816"] Hello to all,

I'm this topic for a few months because I owned a superb 508 GT 2015. I sold it last year and she had the famous problem of active drummer. So for those who might be interested I have an active drummer brand new Peugeot part of origin which I do not know what to do? I am willing to give it away for a reasonable price to someone who has this problem. do not hesitate because Peugeot will not refuse the assembly for a genuine Peugeot part. [/ QUOTE]

So i am curious did the Peugeot service solved your problem with the vibrations?

Hi 508GT

I followed the procedure Peugeot, we start with an update of the calculator and if that is not enough we change the active drummer. updating does not solve the problem but reduces it. The active drummer was provided to me by the professional who sold me the car as part of the warranty and as I wanted to have the operation done near my home I picked up the mechanical part and asked my dealer if he agreed to do the editing, which he accepted without problem.
the thing has never done because I having benefited in the meantime from a company car, so I sold my 508. but it's clear that if you change the active drummer the problem will be disappear ! I told you a little about my life like that you know everything.

Have nice day

Hi again,
I decided to detach the active damper ecu located just on top behind the engine. I just unplugged the connector and tried to drive without the ecu.
So without it the vibrations on "d" while stopped in traffic are constant but less powerful rather than with attached ecu. With the AC on the vibrations are again stronger. The strange thing is that from time to time especially when driving for 1-2 hours the vibrations are getting weaker and barely noticeable, but the next they they are again stronger. Other than that no issues with the vehicle, starts and runs like a charm. The vibrations are visible on the steering wheel, i can see it's moving when stopped in traffic.