[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

Bonsoir,
je reviens vers nous avec des nouvelles :
- Le son du tactile marche, mais même en fort, il est quasi-inaudible :(
- Je viens de prendre un abonnement aux ZAR, j’ai passé un radar pour vérifier, j’ai bien l’alerte sonore et l’animation sur la navigation, mais j’ai perdu le panneau sur la matrice couleur centrale.
- Outre le fait que le panneau ne s’affiche pas sur ma matrice au passage d’un radar, il ne s’affiche pas non plus en temps normal (ça c’était déjà le cas avant, mais je pensais que le nac allait résoudre ça, comme mon smeg n’avait jamais été mis à jour je le prenais pour responsable).
- Je n’ai toujours pas trouvé ce qui a pu désactiver l’option pour changer les thèmes et ce qui est responsable de la désactivation du bouton de contrôle de la luminosité sur le compteur.

Le plus embêtant pour moi, c’est surtout le panneau sur la matrice, surtout en ZAR... j’ai pris l’abonnement pour ça :(

Voilà je vais continuer à chercher de mon côté ! Si quelqu’un a une idée, je suis preneur !
Merci d’avance !

Les 308 de 2014 ne savent pas afficher le panneau de limitation de vitesse, elle est de quelle année ?
Enfin d'après ce que je comprends tu l'avais avant, il faut vérifier que la caméra multifonction est désactivé dans les paramètre du NAC.

Pour l'histoire des thèmes il faudrait utiliser Diagbox pour changer le type d'unité télématique dans le BSI en NAC et activer la personnalisation (j'ai plus le nom exact du paramètre en tête) également dans le BSI.

Dernière édition:

Les 308 de 2014 ne savent pas afficher le panneau de limitation de vitesse, elle est de quelle année ?
Enfin d'après ce que je comprends tu l'avais avant, il faut vérifier que la caméra multifonction est désactivé dans les paramètre du NAC.
Je te rejoins sur ce point, elle est de 2013, caméra multifonctions désactivée (j’avais pris ta configuration de 308 et j’avais vérifié ce point), et j’ai bien l’affichage des vitesses sur le NAC.
Néanmoins j’avais bien le panneau à l’approche d’une zar avant :(
Je vais encore re-vérifier dès que je suis de retour à la maison, mais je suppose que si j’ai la limitation sur la navigation, elle est bien désactivée.

D’accord pour le BSI ! Mais c’est quand même étrange, quand je mets ta configuration brute, j’ai bien l’option, donc c’est sûrement moi qui ai activé un paramètre qui le désactive.... il faudrait que j’essaye de les passer un à un.

Merci pour ta réponse !

Théoriquement les 308 d'avant 2015 sont incapables d'afficher le panneau de vitesse, c'est ce que j'avais compris à travers différents posts sur le forum.

Voir pour mettre à jour ton BSI avec Diagbox en ligne vu l'année aussi

Théoriquement les 308 d'avant 2015 sont incapables d'afficher le panneau de vitesse, c'est ce que j'avais compris à travers différents posts sur le forum.

Voir pour mettre à jour ton BSI avec Diagbox en ligne vu l'année aussi
Ça marche ! Je vais essayer de voir avec mon agent, en plus j’avais le diag sous la main il n’y a pas longtemps, je n’ai pas pensé à faire ça :(
Je te joins une photo de la semaine dernière ;)
ek4Msao.jpg

Merci :)

Il ne devait s'afficher qu'avec les ZAR sur les premières versions de 308 et le NAC n'envoie pas ce panneau avec le radar même quand on passe dans une zone de danger, voila pourquoi tu n'as rien probablement

• J'aime
Reactions: Keryan

D’accord je comprends ! Au moins j’ai une explication ! Merci encore !
Encore une bonne raison d’installer le compteur numérique :ange:

Merci pour les renseignements :)

Théoriquement les 308 d'avant 2015 sont incapables d'afficher le panneau de vitesse,
Ma féline de mai 2014 les affichait bien pourtant (quand les limites de vitesse étaient dans la carto évidemment). Elle avait un SMEG+ avec un firmware en version 5.XX, et je sais que les T9 de 2013 avaient un firmware en version 4.XX.

Hi @VLud, I tested the new CIROCCO instrument cluster coding tool of my C4P. Unfortunately I can't find the right combination to reactivate the display of the rear camera 130. My instrument panel comes from a C4GP with Vision 360. When I engage the rear I only see the car body with obstacle detection.
At moment I use the rear view on the NAC multifunction display.
Could someone share the instrument cluster configuration file of a 130 rear-facing C4P?

It is still a work in progress. Reactivate ? Why ? It was enabled before ?
Did you move the video wires to the instrument panel ?

It is still a work in progress. Reactivate ? Why ? It was enabled before ?
Did you move the video wires to the instrument panel ?

Yes, I doubled the video signal of the rear camera to bring it also to the NAC (pins 16 and 17). On the NAC the signal arrives correctly.
The rear was already active on the instrument panel but as Vision 360.
The tool seems to work because I have correctly disabled the presence of the third row of seats and tried to activate other menus.
Maybe I double check the wiring behind the panel. I update you. Thank you.

Dernière édition:

Yes, I doubled the video signal of the rear camera to bring it also to the NAC (pins 16 and 17). On the NAC the signal arrives correctly.
The rear was already active on the instrument panel but as Vision 360.
The tool seems to work because I have correctly disabled the presence of the third row of seats and tried to activate other menus.
Maybe I double check the wiring behind the panel. I update you. Thank you.

UPDATE...I disassembled everything and rebuilt the connectors. Nothing ... the rear camera is not seen on the NAC instrument panel. As a further test I reassembled the SMEG instrument cluster and everything works regularly. Is it possible that the NAC framework is broken? Or is it just a calibration and coding problem?

Aujourd’hui j'ai reçu la commande d’écran et cables de Aliexpress. Pour 5$ de plus j'ai pris aussi l’unité NAC, et la j'ai eu une grande surprise: c'est un RCC sans prise GPS. Pas reçu l’Arduino et le shield pour le moment.
Est il possible d'activer Android Auto sur cette unite? WAZE sera utilisable ?
IMG_20201030_112539695_HDR.jpgIMG_20201030_112342990.jpgIMG_20201030_112416274.jpg

Android Auto works on this model. I have the same pack bought from Ali. You will only need to activate it.
RCC A2 has the GPS connector and all the hardware but Bosch has not applied for any MAP supplier contract.
So, the GPS stuff on there is useless.

• J'aime
Reactions: wld

Hello to all,
could someone share the configuration file (.nac) of a C4 Picasso_II with Park assist and standard rear view camera 130 and the CIROCCO instrument cluster file (.cirocco)?
Thanks in advance.

[QUOTE = "James78, post: 2585428, member: 128842"] Hi [USER = 108646] [USER = 108646] [USER = 108646] @VLud [/ USER] [/ USER] [/ USER], I tested the new CIROCCO instrument cluster coding tool of my C4P. Unfortunately I can't find the right combination to reactivate the display of the rear camera 130. My instrument panel comes from a C4GP with Vision 360. When I engage the rear I only see the car body with obstacle detection.
Could someone share the instrument cluster configuration file of a 130 rear-facing C4P? [/ QUOTE]

i can upload my Config. its working with a 360 view on a C4GP

Dernière édition:

Can anybody help me with a 9692618180 calibration file for a Cirocco C4GP.
Updated my screen with the 9693163580 update file using Diag box. but it has an isue.
tnx

[QUOTE = "James78, post: 2585428, member: 128842"] Hi [USER = 108646] [USER = 108646] [USER = 108646] @VLud [/ USER] [/ USER] [/ USER], I tested the new CIROCCO instrument cluster coding tool of my C4P. Unfortunately I can't find the right combination to reactivate the display of the rear camera 130. My instrument panel comes from a C4GP with Vision 360. When I engage the rear I only see the car body with obstacle detection.
Could someone share the instrument cluster configuration file of a 130 rear-facing C4P? [/ QUOTE]

i can upload my Config. its working with a 360 view on a C4GP

Hi @Ringelberg,

Could you share the screen shots of the various CIROCCO cinfiguration areas?

For mine I solved it by simply selecting the rear view camera 130 as Type 2 and leaving all other options enabled. My next goal is to try adding the retro 180 to the PICASSO. Thanks.

Hi. I have peugeot 2008 with nac. Vlud helped me to setup after i change from smeg 2 years ago. Now I start to use arduino to setup nac but I received 9693364880 calibration. I want to save this calibration to file because is different from the calibration posted on first page. The last 3 numbers is different . I saved parameters.

Dernière édition:

Thanks for the screen shots.
Smeg's Cirocco instrument panel had a backlight that adjusted automatically when the car was started. With the Nac this no longer happens! The touch display decreases its brightness when the headlights are switched on, the instrument panel does not.
Try setting Ambience Lighting from Rehostatage to Ambience Lighting in the 2100 zone.

Does anyone else have an attachment error? It happens after I press "Arduino connect" or "NAC / RCC Access. I have to restart 10-15 times so as not to receive this error.

Pièces jointes

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    125.9 Ko · Affichages: 56

[QUOTE = "James78, post: 2585823, member: 128842"] Thanks for the screen shots.
Smeg's Cirocco instrument panel had a backlight that adjusted automatically when the car was started. With the Nac this no longer happens! The touch display decreases its brightness when the headlights are switched on, the instrument panel does not.
Try setting Ambience Lighting from Rehostatage to Ambience Lighting in the 2100 zone. [/ QUOTE]

Yes tride that already. but makes no change. before the Calibration file upgrade iv seen it work.
so it think it in the calibration file.

[QUOTE = "James78, post: 2585823, member: 128842"] Thanks for the screen shots.
Try setting Ambience Lighting from Rehostatage to Ambience Lighting in the 2100 zone. [/ QUOTE]

Yes tride that already. but makes no change. before the Calibration file upgrade iv seen it work.
so it think it in the calibration file.

My instrument cluster has calibration 9692618180 and has the same brightness problem that is not automatically adjustable.

@Ringelberg @James78, I also have the calibration 9692618180 and the cirocco attenuates very little, almost negligible, but something does attenuate. Surely as Ringelberg says, it is something from the calibration file, or some reading address that can be configured by arduino, since there are many more addresses that can be read and they are not in the Vlud program. Let's not forget that it is a first version of the software and there may still be updates that include this and other points to adjust.

@Ringelberg @James78, I also have the calibration 9692618180 and the cirocco attenuates very little, almost negligible, but something does attenuate. Surely as Ringelberg says, it is something from the calibration file, or some reading address that can be configured by arduino, since there are many more addresses that can be read and they are not in the Vlud program. Let's not forget that it is a first version of the software and there may still be updates that include this and other points to adjust.

Hi @Miguel,
yes @VLud has informed us a few posts above that the CIROCCO tool is in progress and not complete. As for the backlight, some coding areas are missing for the rear camera configuration. In fact, yesterday I tried to install the retro 180 instead of the 130. The retro 180 cannot be added via Diagbox to the C4 Picasso because it is not provided as a single option but combined with the Vision 360 system. It is therefore a hack.
While on NAC I had no difficulty configuring it in zone 2105, and disabling the rear 130 in zone 2106, on the CIROCCO panel I cannot enable it.
In the first test phase I started from the configuration of the panel with retro130 which has "REVERSE CAMERA and" PANORAMIC REVERSE CAMERA "disabled and type of retro =TYPE2. Enabling the" PANORAMIC REVERSE CAMERA "fields then alternating Type1, Type4, the result was always the same and the display remained that of the 130. With Type3, however, the video of the rear and the car body disappear.
In the second phase of testing, I loaded the configuration of the C4P with Vision360 system which includes the 180, "PANORAMIC REVERSE CAMERA" enabled and TYPE1 as a rear view camera. While changing the type of room between TYPE1, TYPE2, TYPE4, the video signal does not appear on the instrument panel while the car body remains. With TYPE3 neither video nor car body is displayed.
We wait for Vlud to release the final tool.