[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

With can2010 you have to activate Matrix display on bsi, I also had this problem when I made various configurations in the car

I don't have the PINOUT but I know they are GND enabled buttons, direct, not multiplexed (and incompatible with the NAC, you have to use analog inputs of the Arduino and forge appropriate CAN-BUS messages). Use a multimeter. Anyway that's NOT the subject of this topic.

Hi,

Thanks for the job very usefull. I am looking for the peugeot sport 508II icockpit calibration.
Can someone help me.
Thanks in advance.

Hello VLud, where you need to change the meter or navi to set the dynamics in the Peugeot 3008.

Dernière édition:

Hello! You have a link for this program? I search for it but i did not found. I need to configure cirocco on my 5008 for theme activation. Thank you!

Dernière édition:

bonjour , super boulot

j'aurais une question , j'ai un expert 2017 180hp boite auto avec wave2 , comme un bête j'ai pas pris l'option radar vidéo arrière que les bipbip , esque je peu installer une camera moi meme et esque c'est deja precablé sur les model premium
ci oui ou acheter le suport des feu de plaque ou se trouve normalement la camera

merci de votre aide

Hello Vlud, after i connect and read the parameter from cirocco, the reading is ok but i have an error when i wanna see the parameters when i click the button parameters, please help me to solve this. when i connect to nac , everething goes without any problems, only with cirocco i have problems
PS: i resolve with a new instalation on win10 and it works, first time i was using win7.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index and length must refer to a location within the string.
Parameter name: length
at System.String.InternalSubStringWithChecks(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length, Boolean fAlwaysCopy)
at System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
at . . (Hashtable& , JObject& )
at . . (Object , EventArgs )
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.17929 built by: FX45RTMREL
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
PSA-Arduino-CIROCCO
Assembly Version: 1.0.1.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.1.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Cry/Downloads/cirocco/arduino-psa-nac_rcc_cirocco-master/PSA-Arduino-CIROCCO.exe
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
Newtonsoft.Json
Assembly Version: 12.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.1.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Cry/Downloads/cirocco/arduino-psa-nac_rcc_cirocco-master/PSA-Arduino-CIROCCO.exe
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Management
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Management/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Management.dll
System.Numerics
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
System.Runtime.Serialization
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll
System.Data
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Dernière édition:

Anyone can help-explain? my setup stopped working Arduino uno v3 + canshield v2 , when i send 1003 or trying to access NAC/RCC nothing happens only INT red light permanent light comes on canshield v2

Dernière édition:

Bonjour à Tout le monde
J’aurais besoin de votre aide
Je suis en recherche pour le dossier de configuration
Pour la Citroën Cactus RCC

(j’ai installé un système RCC - C’était un SMEG avant)

Hello to all
I’m looking for the configuration file for
Citroen cactus RCC
I did not find it on page 1
I’m upgrading from SMEG TO RCC
Thank for your help

Anyone can help-explain? my setup stopped working Arduino uno v3 + canshield v2 , when i send 1003 or trying to access NAC/RCC nothing happens only INT red light permanent light comes on canshield v2

If anyone have similar problem to me there faulty component near IC-2551 , CESD5V0AP Uni-direction ESD Protection Diode SOT-23 removed it and working again...

• J'aime
Reactions: Manuel Pérez

Bonjour,

Serait-il possible de faire un effacement complet de toutes les données sur le NAC, et recommencer à le configurer "from scratch" ?
Je cherche à rendre mon NAC "d'usine", purgé de toutes les manipulations, changement de configuration et essayage de différentes variantes qui pourrait avoir un impact sur la rapidité du système.

Merci

@VLud @bagou91
Here to contribute with some parameters!

1) In the section 2108, 0x06 is for Opel Corsa F
QpLH0bz.png

2) In the section 2127, 0x26 is the Keyless Entry / Handsfree Opening in Opel Corsa F and maybe New 208.
hLSqo0z.png

Adding these to your GUI would be nice, because Corsa F produced in 2019 - mid of 2020 have a calibration issue that make the Keyless Handsfree Open working without the passive entry. Only some authorized garages in Europe know how to fix that, resulting in customers having trouble to get it fixed (they recalibrate the unit with DiagBox)

If i find something new i will update you
Thanks

• J'aime
Reactions: VLud and levanid

Hey guys, im going to perform RCC A1 conversion into RCC A2 [to Add Android Auto Support]
My car is 2017 Faceliftet Citroen C4GP and my doner RCC unit is from Peugeot 208.
was i understand is that i will first need to find my current calibration number, and maybe save all the data from the current RCC device.

but my main question is, how I'm actually going to perform the conversion, im going to connect the new RCC to my car and then perform the calibration/vin telecode or that phase happens before the car connection ?

Dernière édition:

Please ... I already explained this to you in private, what other answer do you expect ? ...

• You save your current RCC config using the soft
  • You swap the unit physically
  • You flash the calibration file for Grand Picasso from the topic (C4_GRAND_PICASSO-9692633080.cal) on your 208 RCC
  • You restore the config from your previous RCC
  • You manually activate Android Auto
  • You are done.
There is NOTHING more to explain