[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

Bonjour à tous ,@VLud est il possible d inverser le mode sport, j aimerait l avoir en permanence je préfère de loin ce mode, mais je trouve cela chiant de devoir toujours appuyer sur le Bonjour.
CORDIALEMENT THIERRY.

bonjour,j ai essayé de mettre a jour la bibliothèque du arduino,j ai le massage suivant:le dossier ne co

ntient pas de bibliothèque valide. une idée?

et j ai une ligne rose avec ce message.

MCP2515 CAN0(CS_PIN_CAN0); // CAN-BUS Shield

Dernière édition:

Hi. I have installed RCC A2 (9820250280) from C3 2016 on 308 T9 and there is a problem with setting up.
1. When I try to upload the calibration, nothing happens, the progress bar does not appear. I can only disconnect the arduino.
2. When trying to upload the configuration, with some files there is an error loading the field 2110 and it stops.
3. There is only English on the radio. After updating the software - PSA_rcc-firmware_1_076_16-1B116-4_RCC_EU_W2.tar - nothing changes. Firmware downloaded based on VIN from Citroen website.
4. The display illumination is very low and unresponsive to changes in the menu.
Thank you for your help.

Good job! did you manage to integrate the led indicators to the display(service, airbag and stop?

I choose not to because whenever you get a fault/error it will display on the screen everytime you turn the car (and if you are driving, it will display live) :)

Great job, Hopefully I will do the same soon on my DS4. :D

Did you do a 3d print for the frame? Have some picture? (or a 3d model?)

Like @Andy13 ask, did you put the led service indicator?
Also I suppose you put button on the dashboard for service/backlight dimmer?

I purchased the 3d model from moffik (https://www.drive2.ru/l/603816602676234151/) then I printed here in Brazil and painted myself (pictures below)

lTzhuWI.png

FNoVhZj.png

Wh25lqy.png

IWOvXPZ.png

About the service and backlight buttons I soldered on the board and 2 switches here:

8KOnmMu.png

• J'aime
Reactions: ezejp and nico1080

Hello everyone!
Today I have tried the software on my Citroen C3 Aircross with cheap CAN bus module (8 MHz). Works great.
Congrats for the hard work.
I tried to activate Android Auto, icon appeared in the menu but unfortunately doesn't work.
The current version of the system software is 092B. Probably it's an RCC A1 or some other limitation.
In the engineering mode I have: AARS_PSA_RCC_A2_DAB_190226
Calibration number: 942741.
Any thoughts are welcomed.
Merci beaucoup!
Update: It seems that not all units which appear as RCC_A2 in the engineering mode are capable of mirror screen.
MirroLink icon is always greyed out and when we try to launch Android Auto the system does not detect the phone connected via USB.

What material did you use to print? (I was thinking using black abs)

Does the print was in 2 times? (right half then left half)

How does it fit on the dashboard or cirocco lcd? (Metallic pin like OEM cluster) or is it just pushed?

If you have some picture of the back I am interested :oui:

What material did you use to print? (I was thinking using black abs)

Does the print was in 2 times? (right half then left half)

How does it fit on the dashboard or cirocco lcd? (Metallic pin like OEM cluster) or is it just pushed?

If you have some picture of the back I am interested :Yes:

It was printed 2 halves in PETG then glued after.

It is press fitted, it fits very snug so you need a plastic tool if you want to get it out.

Cirocco panel is screwed then you fit the casing

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of the back but it is just smooth plastic.

Hello,
This is a great thread:bien: Unfortunately I dont speak French but I have been using google translate to help read the posts for the last 2 days.

I have a problem with 2018 Peugeot 2008 continental NAC EUR Wave2 unit, the screen is frozen on Peugeot logo at start up, the radio station still plays in the background but i cant search for stations or do anything else? I tried to update firmware from usb pen-drive with soft downloaded from Peugeot main site but it does nothing just stays on the logo screen,

I have 2 questions ,
no1: is there a way to force the firmware upgrade with or without arduino or if no way is possible,
no2: is it simply a case of download and save the parameters from the 2008 wave2 unit and upload into another replacement wave2 unit (but replacement is from a 2019 308 model not 2008 model? with same part number 9821908980
I can read the parameters with arduino from the 2008 nac wave2 unit even though it is stuck on the peugeot logo.
I'm new to this kind of programming but I have used diag box.

Thank you

Hello.
I need some help with coding BSI for reverse camera.
I try to unlock BSI, but every time I get error.
For NAC there are no problems with telecoding.
I have Peugeot 508 Hybrid with BSI2010.
I have tried the following commands:
Code:
>752:652
:E4D8:03:03 (also :B4E0:03:03 and :C318:03:03)
And i get this output:
Code:
OK
7F2722
7F2722
OK
7F2722
7F2722
What am I doing wrong? I have read all pages I think and also searched forums.
Thank you!

Salut, j'ai le même problème, mon nac est posé depuis plus d'un an, j'ai ajouté le DAB lundi, et trifouiller dans la config car je trouve que le volume "baisse" tout seul (enfin bref). Après 5-6 essais de changement via l'outil, il reste sur le logo Peugeot.

j'ai tenté : débranche / rebranche batterie : NOK calibration 508 1 sw (wave2) NOK configuration 508 1 sw NOK, configuration backup : NOK, configuration d'origine (backup) de 308 : NOK.
C'est un nac d'origine 308 je crois, un hw19.

Je suis à sec d'idée :(

Hello,
This is a great thread:bien: Unfortunately I dont speak French but I have been using google translate to help read the posts for the last 2 days.

I have a problem with 2018 Peugeot 2008 continental NAC EUR Wave2 unit, the screen is frozen on Peugeot logo at start up, the radio station still plays in the background but i cant search for stations or do anything else? I tried to update firmware from usb pen-drive with soft downloaded from Peugeot main site but it does nothing just stays on the logo screen,

I have 2 questions ,
no1: is there a way to force the firmware upgrade with or without arduino or if no way is possible,
no2: is it simply a case of download and save the parameters from the 2008 wave2 unit and upload into another replacement wave2 unit (but replacement is from a 2019 308 model not 2008 model? with same part number 9821908980
I can read the parameters with arduino from the 2008 nac wave2 unit even though it is stuck on the peugeot logo.
I'm new to this kind of programming but I have used diag box.

Thank you

62F0809664992380000D96649923800203FFFF0001FFFFFFFF
62F0FE000000000DB317050C200179250D030FFD90D84202918198

You have a Continental Q05 BSI, the unlock key is C318 so :C318:03:03 should work (but if you tried other keys before it is normal to see the BSI locked for some time)

You are right. Thank you very much!
Now I have another two questions.
1. Before NAC I had Android navigation with aftermarket reverse camera. Should NAC work with the same camera?
2. Is there a way to connect NAC to My Peugeot App? (Bluetooth coonected service)
Thank you!

Dernière édition:

Bon finalement il a repris vie tout seul ! :D
Après au moins 20mn en roulant j'ai appuyer sur un bouton et il a fini de bouder. Tout fonctionne à nouveau !

Petite question pour les utilisateurs nac avec DAB avez vous une petite baisse du volume (une sorte de lissage) Après quelques seconde de radio dab ? J'ai le dab depuis lundi
J'ai pas envie de refouiller dans les réglages vu ce que cela à fait la première fois

Salut, j'ai le même problème, mon nac est posé depuis plus d'un an, j'ai ajouté le DAB lundi, et trifouiller dans la config car je trouve que le volume "baisse" tout seul (enfin bref). Après 5-6 essais de changement via l'outil, il reste sur le logo Peugeot.

j'ai tenté : débranche / rebranche batterie : NOK calibration 508 1 sw (wave2) NOK configuration 508 1 sw NOK, configuration backup : NOK, configuration d'origine (backup) de 308 : NOK.
C'est un nac d'origine 308 je crois, un hw19.

Je suis à sec d'idée :(

• J'aime
Reactions: Fluxcapacitor

You are right. Thank you very much!
Now I have another two questions.
1. Before NAC I had Android navigation with aftermarket reverse camera. Should NAC work with the same camera?
2. Is there a way to connect NAC to My Peugeot App? (Bluetooth coonected service)
Thank you!

If it is a ntsc camera it will work. You may just have some issue with flipped image (left/right inversion)
If your camera is not configurable (a wire to cut to flip image) you can try setting the NAC to 180° camera (visiopark) but depending of your camera lens it may be deformed.
read the topic for changing camera from 130° (standard) to 180° (visiopark 1 or2) you will find everything

For My Peugeot App, just try by interring your vin
If your car already had it, it should work (I switched my ds4 to NAC and myDS app work, like it was working with the oem smeg+iv2)
Alternatively you can try with the donor car vin (if you have it)

Hi.
En. Unable to change and recalculate calibration from Peugeot 3008 with panel from DS4/C4B7/C4L
If you transfer the entire line from one calibration to another, the file is filled in at 99% and then hangs without trying to flash it into the block itself.
Who can help recalculate the total amount and explain how and what to count?

Ru. Не получается изменить и пересчитать калибровку от Пежо 3008 с панелью от DS4/C4B7/C4L
Если перенести целиком всю строку из одной калибровки в другую, файл заливается на 99% и далее висит без попытки прошить в сам блок.
Кто может помочь пересчитать общюю сумму и объяснить, как и чем считать ?

Hi.
En. Unable to change and recalculate calibration from Peugeot 3008 with panel from DS4/C4B7/C4L
If you transfer the entire line from one calibration to another, the file is filled in at 99% and then hangs without trying to flash it into the block itself.
Who can help recalculate the total amount and explain how and what to count?

Ru. Не получается изменить и пересчитать калибровку от Пежо 3008 с панелью от DS4/C4B7/C4L
Если перенести целиком всю строку из одной калибровки в другую, файл заливается на 99% и далее висит без попытки прошить в сам блок.
Кто может помочь пересчитать общюю сумму и объяснить, как и чем считать ?
Post here what you try to do with .cal
each lines are with crc

Hi. I have installed RCC A2 (9820250280) from C3 2016 on 308 T9 and there is a problem with setting up.
1. When I try to upload the calibration, nothing happens, the progress bar does not appear. I can only disconnect the arduino.
2. When trying to upload the configuration, with some files there is an error loading the field 2110 and it stops.
3. There is only English on the radio. After updating the software - PSA_rcc-firmware_1_076_16-1B116-4_RCC_EU_W2.tar - nothing changes. Firmware downloaded based on VIN from Citroen website.
4. The display illumination is very low and unresponsive to changes in the menu.
Thank you for your help.

Problem solved, I had old firmware in arduino.