[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

@weirdcactus

" It required internet access."

Are you sure about that ? It's false !

I wasn't in front of the computer, but the guy told me that "hey, it requires internet access, so i cannot do it". I saw the popup but i am not sure what he clicked. False or not i can't tell for sure, i have no experience with the tool... I just know a few menus. He was using Diagbox 9.91 and a fullchip lexia

Is there a way to convert a wave 3/4 hd unit so that it works correctly on an SD screen. I have read somewhere that it could be achieved through parameters but no matter how much I investigate, when I make it work it does not show any icon or images and some information is missing onscreen.
I know this problem has been discussed before but as I say, someone says it can be done but doesn't want to share the information.

I have also read that's possible to connect a SD screen with a HD NAC, but the result is disappointing from what I understood and the icons and other displays distorted.

You can make it work (= usable) we never said it was optimal because icons will be missing no matter what you do.

You can't convert a HD unit to SD unit, even the hard way. Bootloader is different between the two and it is signed.

• J'aime
Reactions: jeverds and Jbs68

You can make it work (= usable) we never said it was optimal because icons will be missing no matter what you do.

You can't convert a HD unit to SD unit, even the hard way. Bootloader is different between the two and it is signed.

Thanks for your answer, I will try to find an SD drive although here in Spain it is quite difficult to find something at a reasonable price.
All the best.

do.php

Is there any way one can see DPF status, temperature, last regeneration, etc... using the console?
Or if there is any way (besides Diagbox) to be done, I do have an ELM327 wireless unit, any phone app or computer program?
Thanks to anyone that cand provide an answer!

Bonjour à tous.
Petite question : j'ai une écho terrible sur mon nac lors d'appels Bluetooth (W4, Peugeot 3008 P84, dernier firmware). J'ai bien tenté de remettre un fichier de calibration via arduino mais aucun changement.
Une idée ?

If they give me a NAC WAVE 3 SD that does not have a VIN number and in the bluetooth name it says SYSTEM.NAC, this means that it is a new blank unit or it is something else.
thank you.

Bonjour à tous.
Petite question : j'ai une écho terrible sur mon nac lors d'appels Bluetooth (W4, Peugeot 3008 P84, dernier firmware). J'ai bien tenté de remettre un fichier de calibration via arduino mais aucun changement.
Une idée ?

Autoreponse : le problème semble résolu grace à un autre fichier de calibration retrouvé quelque part dans le poste.

I recently tried to install an icockpit-3d in a 208 that initially had an analog cluster. The car is a combustion engine model, but the cluster shows an electric interface, displaying a battery percentage and stuff like that. Is there a way of changing the layout of the cluster to a combustion version so it can display the usual interface (fuel level, oil temperature etc.)

Hello @VLud @marcins ,

I have new 308 P5 Allure pack car. The car has originally radar sensor but ACC is inactive so is LKA. The radar sensor is FRONT_RADAR_5, the camera is FRONT_CAMERA and the BSI is VSM. When I want to telecode (to read the zones) for example FRONT_CAMERA, diagbox says function is not avaliable in this ECU types. I think that the zones (to be telecoded) still exist but DB does not read them. It is more or less the same for the BSI. Many zones are missing. How can we see the changes we made via Arduino while DB does not read the zones?

Thanks for your forwards and helps!.

Dernière édition:

FAP app amazon (full version) google play lite
No luck, I`ve been reading that for some ECUs it won`t work, mine is no exception, my INJ ECU code is listed as supported in the app diclamer, but it will not connect to the ECU, it`s not detecting it. Other apps work fine, I have tried already with multiple OBD adaptors, from cheap to expensive, no luck, same story for everyone. Dev would not answer.
Any other solution you might be aware of?
Thanks!

Hello!

Can you give me a step-by-step tutorial to callibrate VP2 with Diagbox? I've been trying a lot of options and I cannot find the menu. I assume it's done from AAS module.

Thank you!

Bonjour,

Tout d’abord merci VLud pour le travail fourni.
Voilà je suis propriétaire d’une Peugeot e-208 GT de 2020 et je voudrais activer le Park Assist, j’ai des connaissances en informatique et ce que vous avez montré pour activer des options avec des Arduino me semble faisable. Je voulais donc savoir si cette technique était toujours d’actualité et si il était bien possible d’activer le Park assit avec celle ci ?

PS: je précise que je suis totalement novice sur le forum

merci d’avance pour vos réponses

Hey Friend. and how do you solve the problem with the radio? do you have an additional moodule? do you connect to pins other than 16/17?

If you want rear camera only, no need to connect extra module. Connect the camera directly to the pin 16&17 and take the power for it from the parking sensors module if u have one (both are sourced from the same plug & pins from BSI, no need to bring an extra cable in the front for that).

• J'aime
Reactions: Quest

Hello guys !

I read many page here trying to find a solution for my problem

I have Peugeot 208 2 with Rcc Aio ,tried to connect with Arduino which work flawlessly with Rcc on our Rifter and new expert ,so with Aio no calibration and parameters buttons are greyed ,so if I send 10C0 instead of 1003 it unlock Rcc Aio and I will able to telecode ?

Thanks merci