[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

Please help. I don't know why it doesn't work anymore. I connected it the first time and it works and the second time I tried to access it, it doesn't work
Please help. I don't know why it doesn't work anymore. I connected it the first time and it works and the second time I tried to access it, it doesn't work
I answered myself, in case it happens to someone else, I got a solution that win11 installs its own drives and I have to install old drivers with the ch340/ch341 series.

Pièces jointes

• CH341A_Parallels_and_Serial_drivers (2).zip
    224.7 Ko · Affichages: 36
  • J'aime
Reactions: ezejp

Hola.
Gracias a @VLud, @Albatros24, @marcins y otros usuarios del foro por hacer posible habilitar opciones ocultas en nuestro carros.

Quiero compartir cómo habilité Parking Assist en mi Peugeot 3008.
Para enviar comandos utilicé https://sourceforge.net/projects/ya-terminal/

Si alguien quiere usar mi método, instale YAT, descomprima el archivo que adjunté, ábralo en YAT y en Configuración del terminal cambie el puerto COM a su Arduino.
Hay 4 páginas para 4 ECU.
Después de escribir, enviará el comando Secure Traceability automáticamente.

La única ECU que no puedo manejar es la ESP90. En mi ESP también hay una configuración para Parking Assist, pero no sé cómo habilitarlo. Quizás alguien pueda ayudarme con eso.

Voir la pièce jointe 34851
gracias por tu trabajo, como lo haces funcionar con arduino, siempre error 7F0000 cuando se conecta

I answered myself, in case it happens to someone else, I got a solution that win11 installs its own drives and I have to install old drivers with the ch340/ch341 series.
I really can't believe it because I don't understand anything. It worked for me yesterday but I couldn't make the modifications since I didn't have Internet and today when I go to do it again it doesn't work.

Bonjour,
Tu pourrais changer la CVM avec une d’occasion sans problème, mais il faudra passer par la case telecodage certainement.
Bonjour et merci pour ta réponse.
Le télécodage peut il se faire depuis la Diagbox ? ou faut il passer par concessionnaire Peugeot ?
Et si même réf d e la même CVM ?
Comment peut on vérifier si la CVM est vraiment HS et que sait pas un pb de soft ?
Si tu connais plus d'info sur ce site ou ailleurs je suis preneur.
Bien cordialement.

Good evening, Thank you for the information provided, L

Good evening, thank you for the valuable information. I saw a video on YouTube of the digital screen 3008, on a 208 GTI, i want to install on a my car 2008 Year 2016. I need help button SRC, if you have link to this subject, I would be grateful to you for sending it to me,
Bonjour j’ai le même problème avec le bouton src sur une 308 t9 j’aimerais savoir comment changer la fonction du bouton pour avoir les mode de cluster merci 🙏🏽

I couldn't repair the 2008 nac head unit but I did manage to replace it with the 308 nac head unit, first I uploaded the parameters I'd saved from the 2008 nac but the unit was not functioning on the SRC & Menu buttons in the car so I then realised I had to change the calibration file also in the unit, once I did this everything work fine:)

Thank you Vlud:bien: this has been very helpful.
Bonjour j’ai un soucis sur ma 308 t9 et j’aurais besoin d’une grande aide j’ai installé un cluster digital et un nac w2 double sortie lvds tout fonctionne mais j’ai le bouton source que je ne parviens pas à modifier pour avoir la possibilité de changer de menu dans le cluster merci d’avance 🙏🏽

Good morning,
I couldn't find a presentation space. I'll try to do it here.
I have a Citroen C4 2022 Shine, the standard car has Park Drive Assist control, radar and camera for Pack Drive Assist, but does not have Highway Drive Assist.
Is it possible to activate the HDA with Arduino, has anyone succeeded and knows the procedure?

bonjour a tous je suis nouveau ici .je cherche le branchement d'un NAC avec BDI delphi EL3. hors voiture. je veus savoir où se trouve les pin des Can bsi

hello.
I understand that you can use Arduino together with Diagabox with a parallel adapter. Could you explain to me what it would be like?
There is a line that I have read about putting something like this in Arduino:
bool Dump = true; // Passive dump mode, dump Diagbox frames.

hello.
I understand that you can use Arduino together with Diagabox with a parallel adapter. Could you explain to me what it would be like?
There is a line that I have read about putting something like this in Arduino:
bool Dump = true; // Passive dump mode, dump Diagbox frames.
Yes that's true :) Y obd cable then you can log out transmission what diagbox doing also you can inject seed key to do coding with diagbox without tokens...

• J'aime
Reactions: Deloco2

Greetings,
I was able to enable Harmony sound from both NAC and BSI Zone 23AB. However, I am not able to select other warning sounds within the NAC. Have you enabled anything else in NAC? Thanks in advance.
I can attach my NAC zone backup if needed.
On my Peugeot 3008 I have to enable 23B4 zone and disable 23AB zone in BSI. You can try in this way.

Bonjour, J'ai installé une radio NAC wave 3 dans ma Peugeot 508 hybrid 4. calibration 508_I_WAVE4_HYBRID-9692553180. La caméra de recul n'a pas de lignes de stationnement comme dans la 508 phase 1. Si je règle les animations de la 508 phase 1, il n'y a pas d'indication hybride. Il affiche en permanence la charge et la consommation électrique du PLUG IN. Existe-t-il un calibrage pour le configurer et le calibrer correctement ?

@marcins a déjà donné la réponse il y a quelques pages.

Donc pour une 308 en BSI 2010 EV on récupère la valeur actuelle:

Code:
>752:652

Puis on code en prenant la valeur de référence + AVR - Aide Visuelle au Recul - (XX):

Code:
>752:652
:B4E0:03:03
2E2300XX
hello friends for the 130° camera and activate the guide lines does not work with the steering wheel c what zone should I check?

Hello everybody and, at first, Happy New year !
@MPC98, can you tell me how you activated RVVi ? I'm trying as well to activate ACC or RVVi on my 2022 3008.
Very best regards !

Edit : As @marcins said : ACC can be dangerous regarding of the calibration version. So, i'll be glad to enable RVVi like my C4PII had.
Bonjour à tous et tout d'abord une très belle année 2024.
MPC98, peux-tu me dire comment tu es parvenu à activer le RVVi ? J'aimerais activer ACC ou RVVi sur ma 3008 de 2022.
Comme Marcins l'a dit, ACC peut être dangereux donc je serais parfaitement satisfait d'avcoir le RVVi comme sur mon ancienne C4 Picasso II.
Zone 23BD 0 -> 1 If I remember correctly

Nobody had any luck with ACC, huh?..
I've telecoded bsi, engine, gearbox, radar, cvm3 and esp and no luck, just the "condition unsuitable" error...
Tbh, i don't really mind that much about ACC, RVVi it's allright, the thing I would really like to make it work is LPA, (lane positioning assist) or whatever, but I don't think one could work without the other.. :(, is it?
If anyone has the slightest of an idea, I would gladly buy them a beer :)

Dernière édition:
  • J'aime
Reactions: Liopold

Nobody had any luck with ACC, huh?..
I've telecoded bsi, engine, gearbox, radar, cvm3 and esp and no luck, just the "condition unsuitable" error...
Tbh, i don't really mind that much about ACC, RVVi it's allright, the thing I would really like to make it work is LPA, (lane positioning assist) or whatever, but I don't think one could work without the other.. :(, is it?
If anyone has the slightest of an idea, I would gladly buy them a beer :)
LKA can work without ACC for sure, you need CVM
what CVM you have? in which car?

can you share how to updated ESP module? the command lines, thanks