[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

Byte 04 value 01

2E234C01
Would it be possible to describe all the steps on how to activate/program this option for someone who has never done this? I know how to connect the Arduino to start the diagnostic session, I know how to use the vlud program but as I don't have the electric driver seat welcome option, I would like to "program" it so that I can activate/deactivate it whenever I want. Does this then appear in the vlud program as a new zone or does it always have to be using the Arduino and the commands? Thank you very much.

Would it be possible to describe all the steps on how to activate/program this option for someone who has never done this? I know how to connect the Arduino to start the diagnostic session, I know how to use the vlud program but as I don't have the electric driver seat welcome option, I would like to "program" it so that I can activate/deactivate it whenever I want. Does this then appear in the vlud program as a new zone or does it always have to be using the Arduino and the commands? Thank you very much.
You need to do coding in BSI and NAC:
1, BSI:

Via ARDUINO terminal

>752:652
:B4E0:03:03
2E234C01

2, NAC:

Via VLud program:

NAC zone 2127 -> Vehicle Access / Parking -> Driver Welcome (look at the attached photo)

2127_2a.jpg

Hello dear colleagues,
I wanted to activate Android Auto but it turned out that the unit I have only has carplay. So I bought a NAC wave 2 unit (from the set with touch buttons) and installed it under the display in my car. Using the VLud program, I added the VIN, uploaded the appropriate calibration and parameters for my car, activated Android auto but I can't find the button coding anywhere.
The touch display itself works, but the physical CAR, SETTINGS, NAVI, APPS, PHONE, MIUSIC buttons do not work, and the power button does not respond to volume changes and when pressed, the sound is muted instead of turning off the navigation. Please let me know how to recode the navigation step by step so that the buttons function properly ?
Regards

Pièces jointes

• LCD.jpg
    LCD.jpg
    329 Ko · Affichages: 29
  • nac.jpg
    nac.jpg
    45.6 Ko · Affichages: 25

Hello Is it possible to change or reset the zone in the EPROM in BSI ? When try changing zones (e.g. DB76O shows up.7F2E31-Configuration Write - Request out of range

Dernière édition:

Hello dear colleagues,
I wanted to activate Android Auto but it turned out that the unit I have only has carplay. So I bought a NAC wave 2 unit (from the set with touch buttons) and installed it under the display in my car. Using the VLud program, I added the VIN, uploaded the appropriate calibration and parameters for my car, activated Android auto but I can't find the button coding anywhere.
The touch display itself works, but the physical CAR, SETTINGS, NAVI, APPS, PHONE, MIUSIC buttons do not work, and the power button does not respond to volume changes and when pressed, the sound is muted instead of turning off the navigation. Please let me know how to recode the navigation step by step so that the buttons function properly ?
Regards
What model of unit did you have before? Try a calibration for Peugeot Expert and then configure the make and model with Arduino.

hi. you can send the last program pepelxl please . i dont found in gi

hi. you can send the last program pepelxl please . i dont found in github
good morming my friend I want to use this program
hi. you can send the last program pepelxl please . i dont found in github
good morming my friend I want to use this program PSA Coder by Pepelxl v0.1 But l couldn't the link help me please

Bonjour,

Je voulais télécharger le programme PSA-Arduino-CIROCCO.exe indiqué sur la première page, mais il est indiqué partout comme étant un virus. Google Chrome le bloque direct, Windows Defender également, le site Virus Total l'indique comme un trojan, etc....

En revanche, pas de soucis avec PSA-Arduino-NAC.exe.

Le fichier est-il vraiment infecté ?

Hello,
I changed RCC Wave3 A1 for RCC Wave3 A2 in my Citroen C3 Aircross.
I can make coding and editing of parameter without problem, but I can't load calibration on my new unit.
I trying to load many different calibrations, but I have problem of stalling. I have frames without answer. Some times at 2, some times at 6...
My configuration is Arduino Uno R3 + Can board little with MCP2515. I have jumper on 120ohm resistor on the board (Already tried without resistor too).
Already have jump wire between OBD GND (pin 4+5) to Arduino GND.
New RCC hardware is 9833500080.
Attacched some log files.
Can someone help me, please ?
Thank you :)

Pièces jointes

• ERROR LOG.zip
    3.3 Ko · Affichages: 8

Hello guys! Is there anybody that could be as kind as to share working configuration (cal and nac) for 508 facelift wave4 non-hd. Thanks!

What model of unit did you have before? Try a calibration for Peugeot Expert and then configure the make and model with Arduino.
Hi,
Previously I had the unit visible in the attachment. I tried calibration (proace, expert) and parameters for these cars. I don't see the option to change buttons anywhere in the Arduino program.

Pièces jointes

• Zdjęcie WhatsApp 2024-04-24 o 13.52.19_c5e77a8e.jpg
    Zdjęcie WhatsApp 2024-04-24 o 13.52.19_c5e77a8e.jpg
    170.4 Ko · Affichages: 5

Hi,
Previously I had the unit visible in the attachment. I tried calibration (proace, expert) and parameters for these cars. I don't see the option to change buttons anywhere in the Arduino program.
The control of the physical buttons is in the calibration that you load into the unit. It is not possible to change it with the program and arduino. It is possible that no calibration you put on your nac wave 2 will work since the previous unit was nac wave 1. The only solution I see is for someone who knows from the forum to tell you how to modify the fmux lines of a nac wave 2 calibration so that works with your car.
If I'm wrong, let @VLud or @marcins correct me.

Hello,
I changed RCC Wave3 A1 for RCC Wave3 A2 in my Citroen C3 Aircross.
I can make coding and editing of parameter without problem, but I can't load calibration on my new unit.
I trying to load many different calibrations, but I have problem of stalling. I have frames without answer. Some times at 2, some times at 6...
My configuration is Arduino Uno R3 + Can board little with MCP2515. I have jumper on 120ohm resistor on the board (Already tried without resistor too).
Already have jump wire between OBD GND (pin 4+5) to Arduino GND.
New RCC hardware is 9833500080.
Attacched some log files.
Can someone help me, please ?
Thank you :)
@VLud Can you help me, please ?
Thank you in advance :)

The control of the physical buttons is in the calibration that you load into the unit. It is not possible to change it with the program and arduino. It is possible that no calibration you put on your nac wave 2 will work since the previous unit was nac wave 1. The only solution I see is for someone who knows from the forum to tell you how to modify the fmux lines of a nac wave 2 calibration so that works with your car.
If I'm wrong, let @VLud or @marcins correct me.
Is there anyone on the forum who knows how to reprogram these lines? Because at the moment I have a unit that cannot be used without buttons :( I will be very grateful for your help. Regards