[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

How can i enable this info/control lamp on visteon in 308 t9? System works but without this control lamp.

Pièces jointes

• Screenshot_20230518_114922_Scan MyPeugeot App.jpg
    Screenshot_20230518_114922_Scan MyPeugeot App.jpg
    11.9 Ko · Affichages: 59

Hello to all, I want to ask for Peugeot 508 mk1, I want to replace RT6 with wave2 and the question is if somebody knows does all versions of wave2 support picture of 508 mk1 facelift on display or only before HW19? By the way exceleent work for making all of this available for everyone

Dernière édition:

Hi! I found this Valeo 12 sensors module for my cactus: https://www.bildelsbasen.se/en-se/p...rking-Control-unit/All/ID-40389538/1635125980
But i see this one is more affordable: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/115797677162

I currently have a 4 sensors module from Valeo. Do you think i can switch for a BOSCH one? I kinda dont see any issue in changing the module. As the BSI is the same (almost) for all PSA cars, i assume that the interfaces, code, frames.. are the same. Right? Sorry if im asking dumb questions

Как мога да активирам тази информация/контролна лампа на visteon в 308 t9? Системата работи, но без тази контролна лампа.
Здравей Мароп. Как накарахте HBA системата да работи в колата ви? Имате ли фабричния CVM или сте го добавили допълнително? Опитвам се да добавя CVM2 към моята кола, но не мога да накарам камерата да работи!

Здравей Мароп. Как накарахте HBA системата да работи в колата ви? Имате ли фабричния CVM или сте го добавили допълнително? Опитвам се да добавя CVM2 към моята кола, но не мога да накарам камерата да работи!
I have a chine 4008(3008II) CVM2 method:
>74A:64A
:E2E5:03:03
2ED4030582
2ED40400000000000000AD
2E2901FC0500001A0A15

• J'aime
Reactions: deveb and Nike.g

@Hallahub Thanks a lot.
I got the buttons, installed them, and did all the changes in Cirocco related to LPA.
However, I am struggling to find any related to LPA in BSI. It seems there is no mention of it.
Could you please tell me if you remember what parameter you had to change manually in BSI?
Do you have CVM2 or CVM3?

Hello everyone, can anyone help me with the reversing camera?
I have a twin car Opel Combo 2019 I have RCC with Wave 3.
is it possible to add a camera to this display? if so what pin?

@Hallahub Thanks a lot.
I got the buttons, installed them, and did all the changes in Cirocco related to LPA.
However, I am struggling to find any related to LPA in BSI. It seems there is no mention of it.
Could you please tell me if you remember what parameter you had to change manually in BSI?
Do you have CVM2 or CVM3?

in BSI i see this

"242E": {

"CFG_E66_BSI_OPTION_LKA_000": {

"tab": "drive_assist",

"cfg_name_en": " Availability functions help in retention car on the lane movement "

"type": "bool",

"mask": "00000001",

"cfg_name_en": "Lane keeping assist function available",

"244C": {

"CFG_EJL_BSI_TYPE_LANE_ASSIST_000": {

"cfg_name_en": "Presence and type of assistance in keeping the car within the lane",

"byte": 0

"type": "hex",

"value": "1",

"name_en": "Function is limited to warning about crossing lane lines",

"value": "2",

"name_en": "Full lane keeping assist",

:coucou:SALUTE
j'ai pas trouvé la solution pour programmer BSI_2010_EV POUR ACTIVE Visuelle Panoramique zone 2300
>752:652
est-ce que c'est possible de faire une intervention avec TeamViewer MERCI

Dernière édition:

:spamafote::bien:Salut @VLud ,est-ce que c'est possible que tu m'aider activation la BSI_2010_EV Visuelle Panoramique si vous veulent faire une intervention sur la voiture d'accord ........§§§ merci
What is B530 zone ?! It is 2300 zone you have to rewrite.

You have to unlock your BSI first too.

To activate camera inside BSI check 2300 description here
10 (Aide Visuelle au Recul seul)

11 (Aide Visuelle au Recul et avec fonction AAS Arriere)

:spamofote::GOOD:Hi @VLud, is it possible that you help me activate the Panoramic Visual BSI_2010_EV if you want to do an intervention on the car okay ........§§§ thank you
What is B530 zone ?! It is 2300 zone you have to rewrite.

You have to unlock your BSI first too.

To activate camera inside BSI check 2300 description here
10 (Visual Recoil Aid only)

11 (Visual Reversing Aid and with Rear AAS function)

I think you mean
Zone D540 : Aide Visuelle Panoramique ---- Possible values are 0 or 1 (absent/present)
Consult this: https://github.com/ludwig-v/arduino-psa-diag/blob/master/zones/BMF.md
and this https://www.forum-peugeot.com/Forum/threads/tuto-remplacer-la-caméra-de-recul-130°-par-la-caméra-panoramique-180°-visiopark-1-sur-308.111402/page-19#post-2680699

There's also zone 2303 but i really don't know what is that for. You don't need it anyway

in BSI i see this

"242E": {

"CFG_E66_BSI_OPTION_LKA_000": {

"cfg_name_en": " Availability functions help in retention car on the lane movement "

"type": "bool",

"mask": "00000001",

"cfg_name_en": "Lane keeping assist function available",

"244C": {

"CFG_EJL_BSI_TYPE_LANE_ASSIST_000": {

"cfg_name_en": "Presence and type of assistance in keeping the car within the lane",

"byte": 0

"type": "hex",

"value": "1",

"name_en": "Function is limited to warning about crossing lane lines",

"value": "2",

"name_en": "Full lane keeping assist",

Thanks, however, those are related to LKA (car jumps between road markings) and I managed to activate it.
I am trying to activate LPA (car drives in the middle of road markings). I suspect that CVM3 is necessary for this functionality and I have CVM2.

Thanks, however, those are related to LKA (car jumps between road markings) and I managed to activate it.
I am trying to activate LPA (car drives in the middle of road markings). I suspect that CVM3 is necessary for this functionality and I have CVM2.

oh ok, I confused when reading, i will check if i have some info. Anyway, i tried to sent you a PM but I cant, are you able to send me?

Bonjour à tous,

J'ai réaliser le changement d'un smeg+ vers un nac wave 2 en suivant le super tuto de @VLud que je remercie.
J'ai quasi tout récupérer. le Nac venant d'un 308 T9 GT line ça aide.
Simplement je n'ai plus d'affichage des données de consommation lors de l'appuie sur le bouton (comodo clignotant) et les données du calculateur ne sont plus affichées sur l'écran (ex: activation de l'éclairage / essui glace auto).
J'ai parcouru tous les paramètres de l'appli graphique sans en trouver un m'évoquant ces sujets.
Avez vous une idée ?

Je n'arrive pas non plus à trouver une réponse a ces questions :
- le nac wave 2 est-il compatible avec android auto et carplay sans fil ?

Merci

It seems that I'm not able to send PMs, probably because I'm a new member. You can send me an email on "my username on this forum"@yahoo.com.

ok, email sent. I couldn't find BSI config for LPA, but I am still searching, I have CVM3. BTW, where you able to activate extended road sign recognition?

• J'aime
Reactions: dejang84

Bonjour à tous,

J'ai réaliser le changement d'un smeg+ vers un nac wave 2 en suivant le super tuto de @VLud que je remercie.
J'ai quasi tout récupérer. le Nac venant d'un 308 T9 GT line ça aide.
Simplement je n'ai plus d'affichage des données de consommation lors de l'appuie sur le bouton (comodo clignotant) et les données du calculateur ne sont plus affichées sur l'écran (ex: activation de l'éclairage / essui glace auto).
J'ai parcouru tous les paramètres de l'appli graphique sans en trouver un m'évoquant ces sujets.
Avez vous une idée ?

Je n'arrive pas non plus à trouver une réponse a ces questions :
- le nac wave 2 est-il compatible avec android auto et carplay sans fil ?

Merci

Regarde en 2125 et 2123 .. (Alertes de l'ordinateur de bord + Activation ordinateur de bord permanent + Affichage en roulage)
Non pas compatible en Wifi sans boitier dédié de type Carlinkit 4

Regarde en 2125 et 2123 .. (Alertes de l'ordinateur de bord + Activation ordinateur de bord permanent + Affichage en roulage)
Non pas compatible en Wifi sans boitier dédié de type Carlinkit 4
Merci @VLud, Je regarde ces paramétres.
Et pour android auto sans fil non compatible également ? Que penses tu du carlinkit 4 niveau fiabilité ?

I dont quite understand why but changing stuff in zone 212A in my rcc does nothing. Camera position is off, the VP2 kinda expects it to be on the middle of my car. And i did all the possiblr tricks from this thread.

Im planning on buying a diagbox. When doing a calibration there, am i able to adjust such the position & sizes?

thanks!!

I dont quite understand why but changing stuff in zone 212A in my rcc does nothing. Camera position is off, the VP2 kinda expects it to be on the middle of my car. And i did all the possiblr tricks from this thread.

Im planning on buying a diagbox. When doing a calibration there, am i able to adjust such the position & sizes?

thanks!!

You have to calibrate the camera with diagbox.
You execute the process as indicated on the screen and the values adjust themselves. The process is located in the NAC/DIAGBOX REPAIR area
You need a standard parking space with good light and well marked lines.