[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

shortly : nothing, just different use of words

don't write if you don't know as then ppl start spread this around www...

.cal (telechargment option in diagbox- differ REF = differ cars brand etc, options enabled dissabled) is more like factory setting and posibility stored value that's can't be altered with aftresales diag tools

config is what aftresales(etc diagbox) is setting over vin...

don't write if you don't know as then ppl start spread this around www...

.cal (telechargment option in diagbox- differ REF = differ cars brand etc, options enabled dissabled) is more like factory setting and posibility stored value that's can't be altered with aftresales diag tools

config is what aftresales(etc diagbox) is setting over vin...

the end result is the same in both cases. change some parameters

you can upload caliber file as well at home, not just with diagbox..you know better than me

I don't understand why you didn't answer it if the question has been there for days in the forum? but if someone else does it, you immediately write that it's not true.....

Dear @m-lce . please ignore my answer, bc it's not 100% true

Regards

Hello, I changed the halogen lights to LED lights on a 508 R8. I activated the LED lights using Diagbox on the BSI (Built-in Systems Interface). However, I have a problem: when I code the turn signals to LED, they blink rapidly. When I switch them back to halogen-type turn signals, they function normally. Can someone help me activate the LED turn signals with Arduino for the lion's teeth? Thank you very much.

I don't understand why you didn't answer it if the question has been there for days in the forum? but if someone else does it, you immediately write that it's not true.....

Dear @m-lce . please ignore my answer, bc it's not 100% true

Regards

removed from followed threads this one as always the same question , so don't have info when someone reply ...

every one know you can load now .cal file .........

but principe in difference is that's .cal is (downloadable) and conf just settings(telecodable) if you still say is same ... good for you .

Bonjour à tous,

@VLud Merci pour le boulot réalisé avec cet Arduino, c'est juste une tuerie ! Quel bonheur de pouvoir télécoder sans repasser par la case concession :)

J'ai néanmoins une question pour toi ou toute autre personne du forum, je cherche à connaître la référence et l indice HW et SW de la BSI mais je ne vois pas dans la liste des requêtes UDS une requête qui accède à la Zone d'Identification (ZI) directement. En KWP c'etait 21.80 mais en UDS ??

Si quelqu'un a la séquence ou une astuce je prends !

Merci et bon dimanche

Hello,

Firstly, many thanks for this amazing work and sharing it with the community!

I have made everything indicated until the step 8 on the first page of this topic but when I send the ">764:664", I only obtain "OK" as answer, not a code with a couple of letters and digits as I can see on the screenshot. Nothing happens on the NAC screen. I try to send "1003" after but absolutely nothing happens too. Do you have any idea?

Thanks for your support.

Hello,

Firstly, many thanks for this amazing work and sharing it with the community!

I have made everything indicated until the step 8 on the first page of this topic but when I send the ">764:664", I only obtain "OK" as answer, not a code with a couple of letters and digits as I can see on the screenshot. Nothing happens on the NAC screen. I try to send "1003" after but absolutely nothing happens too. Do you have any idea?

Thanks for your support.

Hello,

I've made some more tests. I reflash the Ardruino but I changed the parameter CAN_FREQ MCP_16MHZ to CAN_FREQ MCP_8MHZ because my MCP2515 card have an 8 Mhz processor.

If I send the command ">764:664" I still obtain an "OK" as answer in the Ardruino terminal. If I send "764:664" (without the ">" character), I obtain "7F0000". On the NAC, nothing happens. I try to send "1003" but absolutely nothing happens on the NAC and in the Ardruino terminal.
In fact, the situation is exactly the same if I don't plug anything to the OBD connector of my car...

Do you think the problem can comes from the cables? I'm using Dupont wires too connect CAN_H, CAN_L and GND pins.

Many thanks

Pièces jointes

• tempFileForShare_20231126-171600 - Copie.jpg
    tempFileForShare_20231126-171600 - Copie.jpg
    640.3 Ko · Affichages: 21

on the work i know what frame change it now to map for some key :)
ID 0A2 Len=6 00 00 00 01 00 00 this will activate and every next trigger when displayed will change to next option

Hello @marcins. Is this video yours? Did you manage to make the finishing molding? Damn, if so, that frame in the video looks really good. Could you sell me the 3D project for this frame, if you made it with a 3D printer. If you didn't do it in 3D, send me a photo of how you did it. Please.

Hello

I know this might not be a common problem, but did anyone encountered problems with heated seats?, I have a 508 SW MK2 2020 with leather massage seats with heating and for some reasone, the heating doesn't work, I can keep it on max for as long as I want, nothing happenes...

Bonjour @VLud
et possible un petit renseignement stp j'ai changer les feux d'une 508 R8 par des LED avec dents du lion je trouve pas cette option pour telecode sur BSI Configuration du véhicule - Signalisation - Éclairage extérieur - Éclairage intérieur diagbox ni sur psa Arduino portant sur servicebox sur documents telecodage existe
upload_2023-12-3_8-22-48.jpeg
merci d'avance

Pièces jointes

• upload_2023-12-3_8-17-13.png
    upload_2023-12-3_8-17-13.png
    12.4 Ko · Affichages: 30

Hi,
I have AIO RCC 67r0, I need to enable camera 180 in zone B1.
61B11000C0823434032040054CC00023000600000000000000030F00000000000000000007000000000000000000000000000000000000020001200000000165FE058000C09A0014209056EC000000000000108000C0280005121F2C3946535F64A00000803000000094003AE00000
Thanks in advance

Bonjour à tous,
merci beaucoup Vlud pour le travail réalisé et à l'ensemble des participants.
J'ai suivi le tuto, achété le matériel. Je suis prêt à faire mes premiers tests.
Je n'ai pas trouvé la question que je me pose : est il possible de lire la configuration du NAC "hors ligne".
l'idée est de parcourir les paramètres du fichier .nac sans etre dans la voiture ?
merci beaucoup
Vince

Hello everyone,
thank you very much Vlud for the work done and to all the participants.
I've followed the tutorial and bought the equipment. I'm ready to do my first tests.
I haven't found the question I'm asking myself: is it possible to read the NAC configuration "offline".
The idea is to browse the parameters of the .nac file without being in the car?Thanks

Hello

I know this might not be a common problem, but did anyone encountered problems with heated seats?, I have a 508 SW MK2 2020 with leather massage seats with heating and for some reasone, the heating doesn't work, I can keep it on max for as long as I want, nothing happenes...

Check the connector under the seat. This is a weak point. In the previous model, it burned regularly

Edit 3: got it working by using a FTDI cable on the Rx/Tx pins and switching to Serial1 in the code.

Hi, I have a weird thing with the serial communication of my arduino, if I use the serial monitor in the IDE, I can see both Rx and Tx leds flash and I have the expected results. But if using the tool or another terminal app (putty or YAT), I only see the Rx led blink.

Even with the wrong parameters, I should get at least "7F0000" as an answer if the arduino failed to decode what it received. Everything is set up as 115200, 8 data bits, no parity, 1 stop bit, no flow control.

Bonjour, j'ai un problème avec la communication série de mon arduino, si j'utilise l'IDE comme dans le tuto, j'ai les résultats attendus et je vois les leds Rx et Tx qui clignotent. Mais si je me connected avec le programme ou un autre terminal série (putty ou YAT), alors seulement une des deux leds clignote (Rx) et l'arduino ne réponds pas.

J'utilise un arduino pro micro comme c'est ce que j'avais sous la main.

Edit: if using ctrl-J in putty, I get the good behavior, I had tried the different line endings in YAT without success. but that would mean I do not get the good line endings from the application? Also it seemed that if the Rx times out, the buffer would be processed anyway?

Edit 2: if I add a "Serial.print(".");" in the loop, I only see the points when opening the serial monitor in the arduino IDE or putty. If I use the app or YAT, then I do not see them and the led does not light up. As if there is something to do to activate the serial through USB?

Dernière édition:

Hi,
I have AIO RCC 67r0, I need to enable camera 180 in zone B1.
61B11000C0823434032040054CC00023000600000000000000030F00000000000000000007000000000000000000000000000000000000020001200000000165FE058000C09A0014209056EC000000000000108000C0280005121F2C3946535F64A00000803000000094003AE00000
Thanks in advance

“marcins,帖子:2733183,成员:131772” a dit:
就像 @VLud 一样,使用 .ulp 是不可能的,因为石英簇的全软约为 400mb :) ....

ULP系列
[附]32455[/附]

XXX公司
[附]32456[/附]
[附]32457[/附][/引用]

你好兄弟,我做更新的时候进度条总是0,而且无法退出这个界面,有没有办法启动更新界面,非常感谢

Bonjour @VLud
et possible un petit renseignement stp j'ai changer les feux d'une 508 R8 par des LED avec dents du lion je trouve pas cette option pour telecode sur BSI Configuration du véhicule - Signalisation - Éclairage extérieur - Éclairage intérieur diagbox ni sur psa Arduino portant sur servicebox sur documents telecodage existe
Voir la pièce jointe 34528
merci d'avance
bonjour quelqu'un peut m'aider svp aucune zone trouver sur BSI2010_EV

bonjour quelqu'un peut m'aider svp aucune zone trouver sur BSI2010_EV
Mise à jour BSI (*ulp) à partir d'une voiture équipée de LED. Si la zone n'existe pas, le constructeur n'a pas préparé la voiture à ce changement. Peut vous aider à tondre un ami au service PSA et à changer le VIN pendant la télétransmission BSI

BSI update (*ulp) from a car that has LEDs. If the zone does not exist, the manufacturer has not prepared the car for this change. Can help you a friend at the PSA service and change the VIN during the BSI teletransmission

Olá

Alguém pode me dizer os requisitos mínimos de hardware para HBA no caso de 3008/5008?

CVM2?

Obrigado
É necessário ter a câmera cvm2. Eu tinha um modelo que não funcionava com HBA, então não sei como te ajudar quais modelos aceitam HBA. Sei que os modelos EJ e BBJ funcionam e que o modelo BBG do meu não conseguiu ativar o HBA e a frenagem de emergência. Porém, a leitura da placa, manutenção na faixa e aviso de saída de faixa funcionaram normalmente.

• J'aime
Reactions: Futee

É necessária uma câmera cvm2. Existe um modelo que não funciona com o HBA, mas não precisa ser ajustado aos modelos HBA. Se os modelos EJ e BBJ funcionam e o modelo BBG não precisa ser acionado pelo HBA e freios de emergência. Observe que as instruções na placa são tratadas normalmente e informamos que a falha funcionará normalmente.
No caso do meu modelo 3008 2017-18, o chicote já estava pré-arranjado, então bastou conectar e codificar o BSI, CVM, NAC e Cirocco

• J'aime
Reactions: Futee

i have NAC Wave 4 9834626780 (+1280x620 screen) with cirocco, what config file is the best for peugeot brand? becouse now i dont have arrow on cirocco display (navigation)

om restyled 3008, my screen dont work (i think its only for HD one)

on 2008/3008 i still dont have navigation arrow...

i think i must buy peugeot/citroen one...

@VLud you know any solution?

EDIT: in nac config im change body type from new 208 to new 508, and arrow back :)

Dernière édition:

Mise à jour BSI (*ulp) à partir d'une voiture équipée de LED. Si la zone n'existe pas, le constructeur n'a pas préparé la voiture à ce changement. Peut vous aider à tondre un ami au service PSA et à changer le VIN pendant la télétransmission BSI

BSI update (*ulp) from a car that has LEDs. If the zone does not exist, the manufacturer has not prepared the car for this change. Can help you a friend at the PSA service and change the VIN during the BSI teletransmission
hello @mark102
thank you for your response it's very kind I have access to the original PSA diagbox but I don't know how to put another VIN from a 508 R8 with LED I already have a VIN from a 508 WITH LED

hello @mark102
thank you for your response it's very kind I have access to the original PSA diagbox but I don't know how to put another VIN from a 508 R8 with LED I already have a VIN from a 508 WITH LED

lorsque DG reconnaît la voiture, il affichera le NIV. Essayez de ne pas confirmer, mais entrez ensuite un nouveau VIN (celui que vous voulez). faire BSI\télétransmission. Vous devez avoir toutes les clés. Bonne chance. Mon Aircros a une LED COMPLÈTE - êtes-vous intéressé par les paramètres du BSI? D'ailleurs, lors de la télétransmission dans le répertoire awroot\dtwr\stcapi\home\temp il y aura un fichier Je vous serais reconnaissant de bien vouloir m'envoyer ce fichier. Après la télétransmission, le DG l'efface.

When DG recognizes the car - it will show the VIN. Try not to confirm, but then enter a new VIN (the one you want). Do BSI\teletransmission. You must have all the keys. Good luck. My Aircros has a FULL LED - are you interested in the settings in the BSI?

By the way - during teletransmission in the awroot\dtwr\stcapi\home\temp directory there will be a file I'd be grateful if you could send me this file. After the teletransmission, the DG deletes it.