[TUTO] Télécodage et calibration d'un NAC / RCC / CIROCCO / CMB_NUM SANS Diagbox via Arduino

Hello Dursun,

Sorry for the late reply,..please find attached photo about the parameter that i changed (sorry but it's in portuguese...).
Regarding the area, I believe it was in "BSI2010: Driving comfort" (not completely sure).

Just for reference, my previous DS4 had this functionality (and didn't have memory seats).. my current vehicle where I tried to activate this functionality (DS5) has memory seats but I still wasn't able to activate it..

Thank you.

Cheers,
Bruno

I also have a DS5 and I activated these functions, tilt down, memory according to the seat position, and readjust in case someone accidentally pushes or hits the rearview mirror. But for that I had to change the 3-wire motors to the 8-wire ones, and install the door modules, without them there is no way to work.
upload_2022-5-28_23-23-33.png

• J'aime
Reactions: skeletiko

I also have a DS5 and I activated these functions, tilt down, memory according to the seat position, and readjust in case someone accidentally pushes or hits the rearview mirror. But for that I had to change the 3-wire motors to the 8-wire ones, and install the door modules, without them there is no way to work.
Voir la pièce jointe 26697

Hi, can you share the part numbers you bought for this?

Salut, pouvez-vous partager les numéros de pièces que vous avez achetés pour cela?

It was already documented on Github.
There you are, custom calibration: C3_AIRCROSS_WAVE4-9693044280.cal

Today I wanted to calibrate the nac based on the wave4 C3 AirCrosse Custom file. Unfortunately, when uploading the file, the program hangs at 86%. After rebooting, the radio has a black screen and no functions are responding.
To revive the radio I uploaded the C3 calibration file again. The radio, however, works without a rear view camera.

Pièces jointes

• wave black.jpeg
    wave black.jpeg
    785.5 Ko · Affichages: 82
  • soft stuck 86.jpg
    soft stuck 86.jpg
    157.7 Ko · Affichages: 95
Dernière édition:

Coding options for BSI2010/BSI2010_EV, CVM2/3, MATT_2010

Pièces jointes

• matt_2010.txt
    35.4 Ko · Affichages: 115
  • cvm.txt
    13.1 Ko · Affichages: 115
  • bsi_2010.txt
    454.1 Ko · Affichages: 136

@infizer91 у тебя не хватает данных для четкого интерпретирования значений. Да и все смещения не засунуть в один вид. Попробуй распарсить esp90. Вот там глаз задёргается.

нет необходимости в esp 90. Данных достаточно. Формат файла подготовлен для моей программы. Есть указатель байта с параметром и его длина, если больше 1. Если формат HEX, то необходимо менять значение в HEX (например, было 9, стало А). Если INT- то числовое значение. Если BOOL, то битовая операция по маске.

Считаю, что многие знают, как использовать такие данные. Это вклад для сообщества.

no need for esp 90. There is enough data. The file format is prepared for my program. There is a byte pointer with a parameter and its length, if greater than 1. If the format is HEX, then it is necessary to change the value in HEX (for example, it was 9, it became A). If INT is a numeric value. If BOOL, then bit mask operation.

I think that many people know how to use such data. This is a contribution for the community.

Dernière édition:

Today I wanted to calibrate the nac based on the wave4 C3 AirCrosse Custom file. Unfortunately, when uploading the file, the program hangs at 86%. After rebooting, the radio has a black screen and no functions are responding.
To revive the radio I uploaded the C3 calibration file again. The radio, however, works without a rear view camera.

After few hours at the car i found solution but i need your help to implement it.

Two calibration files are involved: one is C3_III-9692460380 and secound one C5_AIRCROSS-9694254780.
Under C3 calibration file colors of the camera are "mismatch", under C5 calibration file colors are ok but touch buttons around screen do not work properly. That is mean i need to replace "some" line of calibration file C3 with C5 responsible for camera colors.

Do any of you know which lines of code are responsible for this?

I saw the post
BSI
652 752 2E: D532:04:01
652 752 2E:2427:04:01
652 752 2E:23FC:04:01
ABS/ESP
68D 6AD 2E 2101:38:ED
I understand that in Bsi I have make changes in 3 zones and in Abs in one.i don't know if this are the corect zone for ds7.

Stie oricine what is D532 zone?

Code:
 "d532": {
      "CFG_BSE_BSI_UCECAN_UDS_ASRPLUS_000": {
        "tab": "all_computers",
        "cfg_name_ru": "CFG_BSE_BSI_UCECAN_UDS_ASRPLUS_000, Molette de sélection de l?anti-patinage ???",
        "byte": 0,
        "type": "bool",
        "mask": "00000001",
        "form_type": "checkbox",
        "cfg_name_en": "CFG_BSE_BSI_UCECAN_UDS_ASRPLUS_000, Molette de sélection de l?anti-patinage ???",
        "cfg_name_it": "CFG_BSE_BSI_UCECAN_UDS_ASRPLUS_000, Molette de sélection de l?anti-patinage ???"
      }

• J'aime
Reactions: Andy13

C'est simple, tu as pris un NAC Wave4 HD alors qu'il en faut un SD (cad sans mention HD) .. Les thèmes ne sont pas les même entre les deux variantes "hard" et ce n'est pas recodable.

Merci pour ton retour, c'est très sympa.

Existe t'il une version SD en Wave 4?
Si non, je vais voir pour retrouver un Wave 2 avec DAB alors.... en Suisse ça devient presque obligé bientôt plus de FM.

Dernière édition:

Does anyone have an eprom batch for the Cirocco meter in the C4 Picasso II intended for NAC. And can it be uploaded to old Cirocco for Smeg? Will it work?

Je ne le cherchai pas car je le connais. Je voulais savoir par contre si c'est la que je trouvais la liste dont VLud causait.
Pour finir j'ai trouvé un Wave4 SD, je vais le monter demain. Je ferai un retour pour dire comment ça c'est passé.
Pour l'instant la seule chose que j'ai vue, c'est que je n'avais pas, dans le menu réglage véhicule, la fonction de réglage de la luminosité ambiante. Probablement parceque le calibrage est celui du Toyota Proace. Je vais faire de la recherche :D

Merci à ceux qui ont pris du temps pour me répondre :bien:
@flecrocq

Bonjour,

Est-ce ce tuto que tu cherches?

нет необходимости в esp 90. Данных достаточно. Формат файла подготовлен для моей программы. Есть указатель байта с параметром и его длина, если больше 1. Если формат HEX, то необходимо менять значение в HEX (например, было 9, стало А). Если INT- то числовое значение. Если BOOL, то битовая операция по маске.

Считаю, что многие знают, как использовать такие данные. Это вклад для сообщества.

no need for esp 90. There is enough data. The file format is prepared for my program. There is a byte pointer with a parameter and its length, if greater than 1. If the format is HEX, then it is necessary to change the value in HEX (for example, it was 9, it became A). If INT is a numeric value. If BOOL, then bit mask operation.

I think that many people know how to use such data. This is a contribution for the community.

@infizer91
Thank you for sharing. And it's really easy to understand what you shared for the Arduino pattern.
Do you have the ESP90 like that too? Is it possible to share with us?
There are things that are only available on ESP 90.
Thank you very much.