[TUTO] Adaptateur pour SMEG/NAC/Matrice CAN2010 sur BSI CAN2004

is there a way to get these messages to pop up on the nac screen when they happen as the nac will display these low any faults risk of ice but only if you go though menus to display the diagnostic menu
inat can be changed in the sketch to make them apear on the nac screen when they happen for a short time like on the smeg ?

Pièces jointes

• 154295984_1814272805399534_5832015332338498161_o.jpg
    154295984_1814272805399534_5832015332338498161_o.jpg
    52.2 Ko · Affichages: 75
  • 156719587_1814272855399529_1757120056697514507_o.jpg
    156719587_1814272855399529_1757120056697514507_o.jpg
    204.4 Ko · Affichages: 75

[QUOTE = "tech73, post: 2610926, member: 125627"] it is both box ticked? still the same [/ QUOTE]
@VLud i am now stuck do you know what part of the configuration both these boxes ticked but still the same ?

@VLud Any chance you can telecode a SMEG IV2+? Before making the switch to the NAC i want to capture the frames from the personalisation menu on my DS3, but only a few options are enabled to match the car. I was thinking if i can enable all settings on the SMEG i could do a full capture compared to only the ones i have now.
If not it will be only the frames known to my car, i'll send you the dataframes i capture once finished. Any way to reach you to share these with you?

• J'aime
Reactions: VLud

SMEG IV2 can be "telecoded" by telnet or UART, it is well documented but BSI must also send 0xFF on all personalization bytes to display corresponding settings

I don't have any SMEG IV2 CAN2004 for this purpose

Hi all!
in order to miniaturize the interface I was searching for something not so big and possibily not working at 8mhz... and finally I found on Amazon this interface:

https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B08CRMX3D1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's designed for Raspberry but works perfectly with Arduino, it has 2 channels on the same board and works at 16mhz.

In conjunction with Arduino Nano it helps to reduce dimensions without loose of performance.
20210313_093104.jpg

That's the box complete with RTC and a power supply.
20210313_154345.jpg

These days I'm working on transplanting a DS5 dashbooard (always liked it) on my C4... so I'm mapping all CAN signals to make a CAN2010 intruments panet to fully work on a CAN2004... I still have to fix something...
20210304_092713.jpg

• J'aime
Reactions: drops206

Hi all!
in order to miniaturize the interface I was searching for something not so big and possibily not working at 8mhz... and finally I found on Amazon this interface:

https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B08CRMX3D1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's designed for Raspberry but works perfectly with Arduino, it has 2 channels on the same board and works at 16mhz.

In conjunction with Arduino Nano it helps to reduce dimensions without loose of performance.
Voir la pièce jointe 19912

That's the box complete with RTC and a power supply.
Voir la pièce jointe 19913

These days I'm working on transplanting a DS5 dashbooard (always liked it) on my C4... so I'm mapping all CAN signals to make a CAN2010 intruments panet to fully work on a CAN2004... I still have to fix something...
Voir la pièce jointe 19914

I think the 16mhz compared to the 8mhz isn't noticable. Do share your can signals. I'm going to get smeg signals soon and see if we can map some missing signals for nac.

• J'aime
Reactions: Almeria63

Please, if someone have a full dump of CAN confort from a CAN 2010 car with engine running and can post it would be very appreciated... I'm still searching for some ID's to control a few warning lights on DS5 dashboard. Many thanks.

Hello, this is my first post but I've been watching this topic for a long time. Could anyone post a sketch for C5 x7 with buttons for smeg. And what language code is for PL?
I'm trying to install NAC Wave2 to C5, I have the module ready and it's time to try the buttons.

Dernière édition:

Thank you. How should I modify the reference for the menu button does not correspond to C5.
in c5 menu botton it is:
MENU BUTTON 162 A2 00 08 00

This is made for buttons added to the arduino using the analog inputs. You are asking for can conversion. You can do this by filtering the messages and sending the can messages for menu. Same as all other messages.

• J'aime
Reactions: Manuel Pérez

I have the buttons next to nac for digital 4, 5 and 6 with its program but menu does not do anything, volume does.steering wheel I know is another problem.

• J'aime
Reactions: jrgbel

Hello, after installing the adapter and nac W3 on ds3, I have an engine error message with diagbox reading (No communication with the multifunction screen or with the telematics module). Where in the library it is necessary to switch to missing.

Hello, after installing the adapter and nac W3 on ds3, I have an engine error message with diagbox reading (No communication with the multifunction screen or with the telematics module).

Hello, is it Error U0140 ? I have the same error when I remove the EMF-B from my CAN2004 C3 with a NAC Wave2 (same architecture as DS3).

Moving back to RD4+EMF-B removes the error but I don't have any daily problem, living with this error... Hope to find how to remap the EMF-B into the Arduino gateway code but not enough time yet to figure it out.

I need to know what frames nac needs to access the menu or some of the functions such as app, navigation, telephone, radio. Can someone provide us with that information to make the steering wheel keys work and also program digital input 4? We do not know what Nac is waiting to execute these functions.

Hi, good guys, I want to implement the push return button on the steering wheel of a Citroen C5 to do the function of pressing the arrow symbol that appears on the screen in the corner in some Nac functions, I have 208 calibration and I know the frames that come out of my steering wheel for that key but I do not know in nac 208 what data it needs to perform this function and create it.Thank you.

Dernière édition:

Hi All ,

Is it possible to help to update NAC unit on bench ?

CAR Peugeot 508 NAC ...

For now i make all conection with used BSI and unit full working but when i tray to update FW or MAP i have mesage that engine mast run !

How I emulate that engine run ?

Which can data mast send to BSI ... to solved this problem ...

Or Is it need some more on bench near BSI , ECU , some sensor ... ?

Does some have expirion ...

Regards

Zeca

You have to simulate that there is more than 12 volts between 14 to 14.5. But you can also code in repair bsi with diagbox workshop mode that inhibits the entrance to sleep for 1 hour or while the power supply is higher than 12 volt. Anyway it is always Risky especially in the firmware update. On the maps if you turn off Nac it continues where it was going although it re-checks the status of where the map update stopped and continues.

Etape 4

Fabrication de votre boitier

Impensable de laisser votre Arduino tel quel dans la planche de bord de votre voiture, vous avez quartier libre pour fabriquer votre petit boitier afin de l'isoler des parties métalliques, n'oubliez pas de laisser le port USB disponible depuis l'extérieur.

Voici le mien, imprimé avec une imprimante 3D (modèle dispo par MP pour les intéressés):
Hello from austria :)

I´m making the CAN Adapter for my old 308 T7 fom 2008, Thank you for your usefull tutorial (it´s easy to do). Would you be so kind and send mit the 3D-Files for the housing (as seen in your post )

Thanks a lot

Dernière édition:

Salut, j'ai une question sur la résistance de 120 ohms. Dois-je les retirer de la petite carte Canbus (celle du premier message - Amazon)? Si oui, pouvez-vous dire où se trouve-t-il sur la carte? Merci.