[TUTO] Adaptateur pour SMEG/NAC/Matrice CAN2010 sur BSI CAN2004

Trip reset is working as I implemanted two ways to reset trip simultaneously (EMF + MATT)
Switching units is working on my car

Just checked your code

Your code is completely undocumented, mine is fully documented
You have some errors in your code and / or missing conversions

Error:
Code:
new_message.setInByteBitOnPosition(5, 6, message->getFromByteBitOnPosition(1, 6));
It is 0, 6 not 1, 6

Missing:
Code:
        bitWrite(canMsgSnd.data[5], 0, bitRead(canMsgRcv.data[5], 6)); // Rear left seatbelt
        bitWrite(canMsgSnd.data[6], 7, bitRead(canMsgRcv.data[5], 5)); // Rear seatbelt left blinking
        bitWrite(canMsgSnd.data[6], 6, bitRead(canMsgRcv.data[5], 2)); // Rear right seatbelt
        bitWrite(canMsgSnd.data[6], 5, bitRead(canMsgRcv.data[5], 1)); // Rear right seatbelt blinking
        bitWrite(canMsgSnd.data[6], 4, bitRead(canMsgRcv.data[5], 4)); // Rear middle seatbelt
        bitWrite(canMsgSnd.data[6], 3, bitRead(canMsgRcv.data[5], 3)); // Rear middle seatbelt blinking

Mine is also missing few frames for instrument panel.

Conclusion: no it is not your code. You are not alone to have some documents
( Reminder: You still use some of my code in your project )

Bonjour @VLud

J'ai une Citroën C5 X7 de 2009 avec un NAC Wave 2 installé depuis septembre.
Jusqu'à présent, cela a fonctionné correctement pour moi, mais sur l'écran des paramètres du véhicule, dans les sections Lumières, Confort et Sécurité, le message de liste vide apparaît.
Aujourd'hui j'ai décidé de mettre à jour le sketch arduino et maintenant les options apparaissent sur les écrans Lumières, Confort, Sécurité... Mais j'ai un problème, c'est que lorsque je prends contact, le voyant Service et la clé de révision s'allument. Les km pour l'examen sont mis à 0.
Je le réinitialise en appuyant sur le bouton combiné et la prochaine fois que je mets le contact il repasse à 0 km et la clé allumée dans le combiné.
Après tout cela, je reviens au croquis précédent et le voyant Service disparaît avec la clé, mais sur l'écran NAC les options Lumières, Confort, Sécurité disparaissent à nouveau...
Comment puis-je résoudre le problème ou savez-vous ce qui pourrait en être la cause ?

Merci et salutations!!

Just to pitch in, funny that i see my conversions appear in the sketch suddenly. Did you get your hands on my code @VLud ?
To be honest, the sketch will not work correctly with the EMF screen disconnected as you are missing frames. And yes, it will have the same flaws mine has which i still need to fix (ex. switching units does not work correctly, reset does work for me but not for some others)...
Now that the cat is out of the bag. This is my implementation, which i think works better:

Code:
https://github.com/V3nn3tj3/arduino-psa-nac-interface-public

Your sketch has problems keeping up with the messages (i think). As the VIN number change not always works and causes beeps.

Sad that you couldn't just send me a message and ask, i was willing to share but i was talking to the people that helped me on this which did not want my code shared yet. I just needed the OK, which i was going to get.
But i think that is how the internet works, selfish and not thinking about other people...

Big middle finger to whoever shared my code...

well i do not understand code but with the original code the emf frame caused the bsi not to sleep which @VLud resolved the bsi now sleeps as it should and i havent come out to a flat battery ....

Bonjour @VLud

J'ai une Citroën C5 X7 de 2009 avec un NAC Wave 2 installé depuis septembre.
Jusqu'à présent, cela a fonctionné correctement pour moi, mais sur l'écran des paramètres du véhicule, dans les sections Lumières, Confort et Sécurité, le message de liste vide apparaît.
Aujourd'hui j'ai décidé de mettre à jour le sketch arduino et maintenant les options apparaissent sur les écrans Lumières, Confort, Sécurité... Mais j'ai un problème, c'est que lorsque je prends contact, le voyant Service et la clé de révision s'allument. Les km pour l'examen sont mis à 0.
Je le réinitialise en appuyant sur le bouton combiné et la prochaine fois que je mets le contact il repasse à 0 km et la clé allumée dans le combiné.
Après tout cela, je reviens au croquis précédent et le voyant Service disparaît avec la clé, mais sur l'écran NAC les options Lumières, Confort, Sécurité disparaissent à nouveau...
Comment puis-je résoudre le problème ou savez-vous ce qui pourrait en être la cause ?

Merci et salutations!!

Tu as la matrice d'origine ? Tu as bien deux cartes CAN ?

You probably had this problem before. This part has not been changed (and it is working fine) so completely unrelated.
BSI sleep issue fixed and steering wheels commands with / without Wiper button too.

Please STOP posting multiple messages in a row. Use the edit function, you are still spamming.

@VLud, hello I have been doing tests and reading using the ultimate can comfort sketch where steering wheel 3 have been added for citroen X7 and I have found 2 problems, in case they can be solved the first one affects steering wheel 2 and 3 (in case it helps you to solve better ), and it is that when we press a key that we have on the steering wheel that is originally to return " makes a mix between access to the menu and lowers the audio as 4 points. I have the reference of that key as " else if (canMsgRcv. data[1] == 0x10 && pulsar) { // return button " in other sketches of mine. And the second problem using the sketch is that the font change function is very abrupt and there is no control for the selection. I in I have another personal sketch modified with the use of millis.
// My variables
long time1 = 0;
long time2 = 0;
bool push = true;
void loop()

time1 = millis();
if (time1 > time2 + 200) { //Here you control the time in milliseconds (currently 1sec)
push = true;

else if (tmpVal == 0x04 && push && steeringWheelCommands_Type == 3) { // SRC button pushed > SRC
canMsgSnd.data[0] = 0x40;
canMsgSnd.data[1] = 0x00;
canMsgSnd.data[2] = 0x00;
canMsgSnd.data[3] = 0x00;
canMsgSnd.data[4] = 0x00;
canMsgSnd.data[5] = 0x02;
canMsgSnd.data[6] = 0x00; // Volume potentiometer button
canMsgSnd.data[7] = 0x00;
push = false;
time2 = millis();

I hope I can add these improvements to the original sketch, now I am using steering wheel 3 in my Citroen in C5X7.
Thanks a lot..

Dernière édition:

I have a 308cc with an RCZ clock installed (and a NAC/Matt2010). Do I have to keep the RNEG installed just for this clock or there's a way for the Arduino to control it?

Thanks, what an amazing job. I had the first made sketch on my 308cc and now I changed to this updated and everything is working flawless. Just one more question. I have a not multiplexed switches and I added True to the analog buttons on the sketch. How should I connect the buttons to the arduino? I`m having a hard time making them work, maybe I`m connecting them wrong. I connected to the 4, 5 and 6 analogs and GND.

ae_1645190642540.jpg
Bonjour à tous,
Cela n'a pas vraiment de rapport avec le sujet mais je viens de recevoir mes 2 cartes Shield can bus 1,2 et un des connecteurs à souder n'a pas le bon nombre de contact... Est-ce que je peux quand même le placer sur la carte ? Y a-t-il des emplacements non utilisés ?
Dans l'attente de vous lire.

Voir la pièce jointe 25418
Bonjour à tous,
Cela n'a pas vraiment de rapport avec le sujet mais je viens de recevoir mes 2 cartes Shield can bus 1,2 et un des connecteurs à souder n'a pas le bon nombre de contact... Est-ce que je peux quand même le placer sur la carte ? Y a-t-il des emplacements non utilisés ?
Dans l'attente de vous lire.

PINMAP.png

Bonjour Vlud, je ne veux pas être ennuyeux mais savez-vous pourquoi l'erreur que j'ai peut se produire si je mets à jour le croquis ?
Les salutations!

Quel est ton système télématique d'origine ? NG4 ?
Qu'as-tu branché derrière l'Arduino, seulement le NAC ?
Tu n'as pas changé d'autres paramètres par hasard ?

Thanks, what an amazing job. I had the first made sketch on my 308cc and now I changed to this updated and everything is working flawless. Just one more question. I have a not multiplexed switches and I added True to the analog buttons on the sketch. How should I connect the buttons to the arduino? I`m having a hard time making them work, maybe I`m connecting them wrong. I connected to the 4, 5 and 6 analogs and GND.

That's good, but what is your calibration ? You must have a C-Elysee calibration
Also check this:
Ground for the buttons are connected to the INPUT ground of the power supply. Not after power supply as the ground is also used for the 12V for the light inside the buttons. Otherwise using ground after power supply might mix things up.

• J'aime
Reactions: BR308

Excusez-moi @VLud, vous pouvez inclure une amélioration dans le croquis actuel, pour le volant type 3 Citroen C5 j'utilise des millis pour changer la police, car il est impossible de taper pendant le changement vu la vitesse, je l'applique à mes croquis en les modifiant, mais j'aimerais que tout le monde avec Citroen C5 puisse l'utiliser correctement. À un moment donné, j'ai fourni une vidéo de ce qui se passe. Merci beaucoup.
Si vous avez besoin d'informations supplémentaires, je suis à votre disposition.

Je suis aussi avide d'informations sur open psa diag.
Un câlin.

Quel est ton système télématique d'origine ? NG4 ?
Qu'as-tu branché derrière l'Arduino, seulement le NAC ?
Tu n'as pas changé d'autres paramètres par hasard ?

Mon système d'origine était NG4.
Derrière l'arduino je n'ai que le NAC connecté.
Je n'ai modifié aucune configuration, avec l'ancien croquis, cela fonctionne correctement mais si je le mets à jour, cette erreur apparaît.

Bonjour

merci pour le tuto, je suis propriétaire d'une c4 coupé 2009, avec un RT5, j'aimerais le remplacer par un nac.

Pourriez vous me fournir la reference de l'écran de la c4 sur GITHUB ?

Et pour le nac est ce que je dois obligatoirement acheter une reference exacte ou n'importe quel nac ferait l'affaire ?

Je sais pas la différence entre le nac wave 1, 2, 3 et 4

Merci

i think i have asked before but now my nac and cirocco instalation is almost complete now except i need the nac to be able to switch 3 items
aas on off traction control/esp on off stop start on off
my other issue is the brake fluid level warning on the cirroco is lit it needs a frame to be sent from bsi via arduino to eztinguish it.
the last issue is that i need the end of the winsdscreen wiper stalk to switch trip computer

me and @Manuel Pérez have the frames from the c5x7 for aas esp start stop and brake fluid warning

any help please

i think i have asked before but now my nac and cirocco instalation is almost complete now except i need the nac to be able to switch 3 items
aas on off traction control/esp on off stop start on off
my other issue is the brake fluid level warning on the cirroco is lit it needs a frame to be sent from bsi via arduino to eztinguish it.
the last issue is that i need the end of the winsdscreen wiper stalk to switch trip computer

me and @Manuel Pérez have the frames from the c5x7 for aas esp start stop and brake fluid warning

any help please
@VLud i have tried to edit this post but the edit button is absent

i wish to ask for your help i have nearly finished my install nac and cirroco in c5x7 see attached image
i still have the same questions my other nac in 2008 c4 picasso when fuel is low auto wipers switched on off engine fault etc these show on the nac screen but in the 2012 c5x7 same generation bsi they do not show like they do in the new c5 aircross whch the nac cirrocco and bta came from that is one issue i would like to resolve if there is a way to do so.as on rt6 etc these messages came on the lcd screen and do on nac smeg on later vehicles i dont understand why my picasso displays but c5 doesnt my old c4 mk1 also displayed them

the next issue is to be able to use the wiper stalk mode button to change the trip computer as it is stuck on trip 2 and the c5 aircross the wiper stalk changes the trip screen
my other issue is the brake fluid level warning on the cirroco is lit it needs a frame to be sent from bsi via arduino to extinguish it.see second image showing the warning

also i am trying to work out a way to enable the nac to switch parking esp on and off using touch as now i dont have combine uds these buttons no longer work as they were connected to the combine and then sent can messages to the bsi .

a more serious issue is i need to extiguish the brake fluid warning on the cirroco i did post the can frame sent by the brake level switch on the c5 in an earlier post if i can resolve these issues it will run like clockwork and your work to enable me to get this far is amazing

if you could help me resolve these issues i know you do this for free but i wou;d willing to pay you 100 or more euros just to get this all working as i really do not understand c++ etc i have tried to understand but unable to :( this is why i ask the experts

thank you

can someone please help me I am willing to pay for your time for help to resolve these issues please.
@VLud if you or someone could please help me I am willing to pay minimum 100 euros to get these problems resolved.

Please could someone help I have Autism and struggling to understand how to solve my problems @marcins could you have any help for someone with learning disabilities please
Thank you

Pièces jointes

• cirocco.jpg
    cirocco.jpg
    297 Ko · Affichages: 91
Dernière édition:

could someone please help me with this installation as the creators of this do not want to help they just ignore you !

Now the PSA diag thread has gone ??
What is going on here

Dernière édition:

hello, im install matrix2010 display (now monochrome), and it work on bsi2004, but how i can telecode it? i want disable radio option and enable navigation. Im use diagbox 9.91 go to 508, write vin- go to display- and when in click telecode- nothing... dont work

BSI sleep issue fixed and steering wheels commands with / without Wiper button too.
I have a problem with the battery. The voltage drops too quickly if the car is stationary, e.g. for a week. The situation arose after installing NAC. Will changing the sketch to a new one improve the situation with the BSI and NAC sleep?

Tengo un problema con la batería. El voltaje cae demasiado rápido si el automóvil está parado, por ejemplo, durante una semana. La situación surgió después de instalar NAC. ¿Cambiar el boceto a uno nuevo mejorará la situación con el sueño de BSI y NAC?
Si ese problema es conocido, en un croquis anterior y posteriormente fue modificado, y If this problem is known, in a previous sketch and it was later modified and corrected, the BSI did not turn off, there were some cases of colleagues who were without battery the next day. Update

QUOTE="Andrew_PL, post: 2672132, member: 135435"]I have a problem with the battery. The voltage drops too quickly if the car is stationary for, say, a week. The situation arose after installing NAC. Will changing the sketch to a new one improve the situation with the BSI and NAC dream?[/QUOTE]

If this problem is known, in a previous sketch and it was later modified and corrected, the BSI did not turn off, there were some cases of colleagues who were without battery the next day. update

Bonjour @VLud

Je viens de mettre à jour le code de l'arduino sur ma C4 I, et j'ai quelques soucis :

J'observe un problème au niveau du mappage des boutons, avant ça fonctionnait directement et sans délais, maintenant le bouton menu ne débouche plus sur la radio (selon les variables il affiche les sources) et le reste des boutons mettent un temps fou à répondre.
et surtout, le reset des trajets ne fonctionne pas, j'ai modifié plusieurs valeurs et pas moyen de le faire fonctionner, j'ai tenté de reset via le bouton du commodo d’essuie glace et via le bouton tactile mais rien... et même avec les resettrip à true cela change rien...

Tu aurais une idée ?

Merci à toi

Bonjour @VLud ,
J ai en possesion un 407 coupe 2010 avec un RT5 installe d origine. Qqun m a dit que c est possible de monter un NAC au lieu de l ancien RT5 en beneficiant des nouvelles facilites: android auto, navi a jour, etc. Je pense que mon coupe a bien un BSI 2004 donc j aurai besoin d avoir un adapteur can 2004 a can 2010 pour le monter? J ai discute avec qqun de mon pays, mais suite a l essaie j ai constate que tout marche bien, l heure et temperature ext sont bien affiche,android auto, etc sauf les valeurs pour la climatisation. Normal que je peux regler mais en orbe. Peux tu me donner qq conseils pour arriver a une solution?J ai vu ton tuto mais je crois que c est pas pour moi ca!!
Maintenant c est possible a acheter un tel adapteur?
Merci d avance de ton aide.

Hi @VLud !!!

Today I found a new version of the code and decided to install it, but I have encountered a strange behavior: I use languageID = 14 and if resetEEPROM = true then the desired language is set, but after setting resetEEPROM = false instead of the Russian language I see Vietnamese in the NAC. After several attempts I returned the previous version of the code and it works fine.

Also I set steeringWheelCommands_Type = 3 and it all worked unstable. The menu button would not respond and the button at the end of the wiper lever would switch inputs but not immediately and not always

You're not quite right. I wrote you letters with proposals for joint activities, but I have not received a response. Moreover, I offered to help solve specific issues and asked where and how to transfer funds for work, but you also have not responded. Now you have chosen an opportune moment ... ha!

If you are interested, I personally from these devices I get only compensation for my production costs. If you are interested, then I am ready to give you all the documentation and you can place it in your GitHub or wherever you like.

A bad peace is always better than a good war.