[TUTO] Adaptateur pour SMEG/NAC/Matrice CAN2010 sur BSI CAN2004

That's not what I meant. I don't expect people to pay me anything, I do this for free, I expect people to make the effort to understand a minimum and not asking me dumb questions.

What would be more useful is to enable debugCAN0 (CAN2004 network) with original cluster in the car, make a small drive (so that gears are changed) and share the dump of all frames (use something else than Arduino IDE, data will be truncated at some point or make it short)

That's not what I meant. I don't expect people to pay me anything, I do this for free, I expect people to make the effort to understand a minimum and not asking me dumb questions.

What would be more useful is to enable debugCAN0 (CAN2004 network) with original cluster in the car, make a small drive (so that gears are changed) and share the dump of all frames (use something else than Arduino IDE, data will be truncated at some point or make it short)

i did this last year see pictures

Pièces jointes

• IMG-20210312-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20210312-WA0004.jpg
    318 Ko · Affichages: 47
  • IMG-20210314-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20210314-WA0001.jpg
    130.9 Ko · Affichages: 41

i did this last year see pictures
the other frames i got were for the esp pdc and start stop that the original cluster sends over the can network when buttons pressed obviously these buttons are connected to the cluster and then the cluster sends these frames over can network to the bsi but with cluster removed i cannot use any of these buttons and these would need to be switched on and off by the nac
hopet his makes sense to you
thank you for your time

@VLud, if it is correct, in c5x7, it deletes trips from the nac screen, and new options appear to me. I will continue testing. Thank you very much, I did not know that the original sketch had been modified. Greetings.

In the new sketch, the air conditioning information does not appear, and in the new accompanying lighting menu there is cross information regarding the times if in the box the information is, for example, 15s. in nac it is 30s and more values also regarding the ignition times are changed. What can happen so that in the old sketch if air conditioning values appear and now they do not? Greetings and thank you

@VLud I got these frames from my car using python can monitor see attached doc
thank you

i also got the traction control and pdc frames from the nac touch screen buttons

Pièces jointes

• FRAMES C5X7 BVMP.txt
    823 octets · Affichages: 30

In the new sketch, the air conditioning information does not appear, and in the new accompanying lighting menu there is cross information regarding the times if in the box the information is, for example, 15s. in nac it is 30s and more values also regarding the ignition times are changed. What can happen so that in the old sketch if air conditioning values appear and now they do not? Greetings and thank you

Made a mistake on engine RPM value retrieving (used to detect engine running or not), fixed.
Times are not supported for all settings on CAN2004 (like it is on CAN2010) because it was not planned by design, only "Guide-me-home" light time. There is a reason why it has been redesigned in 2010.

@VLud I got these frames from my car using python can monitor see attached doc
thank you

i also got the traction control and pdc frames from the nac touch screen buttons

It is the frame for the AAS, please provide a full RAW backup instead of trying to find what could interest me.

Made a mistake on engine RPM value retrieving (used to detect engine running or not), fixed.
Times are not supported for all settings on CAN2004 (like it is on CAN2010) because it was not planned by design, only "Guide-me-home" light time. There is a reason why it has been redesigned in 2010.

It is the frame for the AAS, please provide a full RAW backup instead of trying to find what could interest me.

Thank you very much, in my C5 x7 using your new sketch, the air conditioning information already appears and the phone contacts menu works, I am very happy along with other colleagues who are updating to this new version and I would like to abuse your trust, and see If it is possible to add the part of the sketch that I used in my particular version of your sketch, to see if it can be implemented with your current one, in which I make the menu keys and the windshield wiper button work to change the font . I'll give you the part that was extra, of course if you think you can add it in a better way, my knowledge is very basic. Thank you very much and I am waiting. I add the document.

Pièces jointes

• c5x7 extra.txt
    2.7 Ko · Affichages: 20

Can you send a picture of what you are calling "windshield wiper button" and its function ? Not sure to understand

do you want a screenshot of the entire set of frames ?

Can you send a picture of what you are calling "windshield wiper button" and its function ? Not sure to understand
If I clarify, in the windshield wiper lever we have a button at the end and in the sketch I used I had those lines from the document to make changes between radio - usb - bluetooth.
Si je précise, dans le levier d'essuie-glace, nous avons un bouton à la fin et dans le croquis que j'ai utilisé, j'avais ces lignes du document pour faire des changements entre radio - usb - bluetooth.

do you want a screenshot of the entire set of frames ?

I don't know what you don't understand in RAW dump, not a screenshot, not a part of the frames: everything during enough time to have gear changes (but not too much not have huge amount of data)

Code:
FRAME:ID=791:LEN=5:33:BD:82:C6:B0
FRAME:ID=471:LEN=1:00
FRAME:ID=305:LEN=8:01:00:00:00:00:20:00:FF
FRAME:ID=357:LEN=5:E0:00:00:00:00
FRAME:ID=535:LEN=8:80:40:00:00:00:FF:00:01
[...]

If I clarify, in the windshield wiper lever we have a button at the end and in the sketch I used I had those lines from the document to make changes between radio - usb - bluetooth.
Si je précise, dans le levier d'essuie-glace, nous avons un bouton à la fin et dans le croquis que j'ai utilisé, j'avais ces lignes du document pour faire des changements entre radio - usb - bluetooth.

You are really hard to understand but I think I get it: this button ?
nsWCYBL.png

Push 1s = ?

its the button on end of windshield wiper arm on most cars is used for trip information to cycle through pages of trip computer
hope this helps

What I want to say is that in your sketch from a year ago I had added that part to use the menu key and the windshield wiper key with this switch between usb radio bluetooth, I want to know if you can add it to your current sketch.

My variables

long tiempo1 = 0;
long tiempo2 = 0;
bool pulsar = true;

void loop()

//wheel C5

} else if (id == 162 && noFMUX) {
tiempo1 = millis();
if (tiempo1 > tiempo2 + 200) { //Aquí controlas el tiempo en milisegundos (actualmente 1seg)
pulsar = true;
}
if (canMsgRcv.data[1] == 0x08) { // MENU on C5 steering wheel commands
canMsgSnd.data[0] = 0x80; // MENU button
canMsgSnd.data[1] = 0x00;
canMsgSnd.data[2] = 0x00;
canMsgSnd.data[3] = 0x00;
canMsgSnd.data[4] = 0x00;
canMsgSnd.data[5] = 0x02;
canMsgSnd.data[6] = 0x00; // Volume potentiometer button
canMsgSnd.data[7] = 0x00;

} else if (canMsgRcv.data[1] == 0x04 && pulsar) { // Wimdshield button

canMsgSnd.data[0] = 0x40; // SRC funtion fuente
pulsar = false;
tiempo2 = millis();

} else if (canMsgRcv.data[1] == 0x20) { // rueda push button
canMsgSnd.data[0] = 0x00; // rueda push button free

} else if (canMsgRcv.data[1] == 0x10) { // return button
canMsgSnd.data[0] = 0x00 ; // SRC funtion free
} else {
CAN1.sendMessage( & canMsgRcv);

// Fake FMUX Buttons in the car
canMsgSnd.data[0] = 0x00;
}
canMsgSnd.can_id = 0x122;
canMsgSnd.can_dlc = 8;
CAN1.sendMessage( & canMsgSnd); // 208 / C-Elysee calibration FMUX frame
if (Send_CAN2010_ForgedMessages) {
CAN0.sendMessage( & canMsgSnd);

}

its the button on end of windshield wiper arm on most cars is used for trip information to cycle through pages of trip computer aq

@VLud cirroco is working now shows gears and now shows speed limit as on nac plus door open thank you so much

Pièces jointes

• 20220206_204109.JPG
    20220206_204109.JPG
    257.9 Ko · Affichages: 73
  • J'aime
Reactions: Manuel Pérez

hello again i have this brake fluid level warning with stop light on cirroco if i get frame for the brake low level switch could you implement it so it switches the light off also need the lane departure warning switched off
last time i did that on a ds7 cirroco with psa diag but not sure about c5 aircross cirroco

thank you

the brake level switch frame is
727 2D7 01 E0 00 00 00 (NORMAL)
727 2D7 01 E2 80 00 00 (FAULTY)

Could this be implemented to switch off the warning light on the cirroco please

thank you for all the good work i'm starting to learn more now :)

Dernière édition:

It is a status frame from the cluster itself, not where it gets its data from

Since your cluster is coming from a Citroen C5 Aircross, it can also come from the configuration of the cluster (hydraulic suspension enabled)

i now have the cirroco installed and working almost but now i have lost the ability to switch aas esp/traction control and start stop/eco
as all of these were from physical switches that connected to the c5x7 cluster and sent commands to the bsi.

i have a couple of ideas both of which are outside my ability

option 1 add the required frames to the sketch so these functions can be switched with the nac touch screen

option 2 as the switches are no longer connected maybe someone who knows how to use the arduino uno analogue inputs connected to the switches to send the correct frame command to the bsi via the can shields

option 3 both of the above

if anyone has any way of doing this and a tutorial wiring and able to update code it would be a great help that would be much appreciated
hopefully someone can resolve this :)
thank you

Pièces jointes

• c5x7 aas.jpg
    c5x7 aas.jpg
    49.5 Ko · Affichages: 38
  • c5x7 esp.png
    c5x7 esp.png
    68.7 Ko · Affichages: 36

Since your cluster is coming from a Citroen C5 Aircross, it can also come from the configuration of the cluster (hydraulic suspension enabled)
i do not doubt your work at all but i have looked in the owners book and that symbol is for low brake fluid which lights along with the stop triangle
we actually own a c5 aircross and i unplugged the brake level sensor and the same liamp came on

hope this helps
thank you again for the amazing work i'm blown away :)

• J'aime
Reactions: Manuel Pérez

i do not doubt your work at all but i have looked in the owners book and that symbol is for low brake fluid which lights along with the stop triangle
we actually own a c5 aircross and i unplugged the brake level sensor and the same liamp came on

hope this helps
sorry i dont want to apear rude but no car since the c5x7 which ended production in 2015 had hydraulic suspension they had active dampers on some new citroens hydractive long gone :(

i would like to disable the ldws as i did it once on a ds7 cirroco it doesnt matter much just lit up all the time but the brake fluid low level with stop light could cause issues at cars annual road saftey test :)

There is something special to say about my C5 X7. I did some readings on the CANBUS and noted all the warnings and alerts being sent EXCLUSIVELY to the original cluster address instead of the common telematic/multimedia/multifunction screen warning addresses. The CIROCCO and COMBINE_UDS_EV relies on the same warnings path as the telematics so it will not display any of them on this car, even if it is enabled on the telecoding.

Hydraulic suspension warnings and information are not meant for the cars where these LCD clusters are originally applied so i would not expect it to be shown anyway (altough MATT_COLOUR having the capability to do so but not listening to it for the same reason).

Tried to enable the warnings by BSI telecoding but have not found a way to do this, even updating it at the dealer.
Changing the BSI taking from another car which shows at the telematics is not a possibility since it would not handle the hydraulic suspension. C6 is BSI did not work for me, by the way.

STOP YOUR SPAM

i now have the cirroco installed and working almost but now i have lost the ability to switch aas esp/traction control and start stop/eco
as all of these were from physical switches that connected to the c5x7 cluster and sent commands to the bsi.

i have a couple of ideas both of which are outside my ability

option 1 add the required frames to the sketch so these functions can be switched with the nac touch screen

option 2 as the switches are no longer connected maybe someone who knows how to use the arduino uno analogue inputs connected to the switches to send the correct frame command to the bsi via the can shields

option 3 both of the above

if anyone has any way of doing this and a tutorial wiring and able to update code it would be a great help that would be much appreciated
hopefully someone can resolve this :)
thank you

Again no effort

sorry i dont want to apear rude but no car since the c5x7 which ended production in 2015 had hydraulic suspension they had active dampers on some new citroens hydractive long gone :(

hope this helps

You are still not understanding differences between CAN2004 / CAN2010 then.

STOP YOUR SPAM

Again no effort

You are still not understanding differences between CAN2004 / CAN2010 then.
@VLud this is not meant as spam or intended that way why it should be considered spam when just asking if you know of a solution to enable the telematic unit to send the said frames to the can2004 bsi ?you worked your magic on the cirroco with the bvmp display which now works :) yes i am aware of can2004/2010 different architecture not fully i must admit but just trying to find a solution to enable the nac to switch these now non functional buttons and car features on and off using the touch screen thats why we ask experts such as your self these questions i quote you said that the bvmp would not display on the new panel but now it does since your last sketch update.
you suggested i got the needed frames to enable the cirroco to work which i have learnt how and did then you implemented it in the last sketch which is genius to now have the cirroco working except for the other issues mentioned above

please i hope you will believe and understand that i do not wish or intend to spam just asking for help as we all dont have the knowledge that you do take the psa diag for a start its an absolute genius .
and your work is amazing.
sorry and thank you

@Manuel Pérez : Done, but I removed the delay, don't understand why you added one ?

Just change steeringWheelCommands_Type to 2

Hi @VLud.

Today I changed the address WheelCommands_Type to 2.
but it hasn't worked.
I leave you a video of how it was working in the modified sketch that I was using, so that you understand what it does and what keys have been added and the sketch that I used. I would like to continue using those functions in the c5x7 steering wheel but already included in some way in your new sketch. Thank you very much, and I am at your disposal if you need any clarification.

Video of the operation of the steering wheel improvement c5x7

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sYdyXvM1xOw7ULqq9ek-Zav7GgIyaZYk/view?usp=sharing

psa-comfort-can-adapter11_04_21 C5X7 file that I used until now.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IfxaZcJHlltSJF6KU26YGIgzrSs_3xNk/view?usp=sharing

• J'aime
Reactions: tech73

Bonjour à tous !!!
Quand vous écrivez "pour connecter le module rtc, Il faut souder 4 câbles DuPont mâles > femelles sur le connecteur I2C", c'est à dire, à l'emplacement i2c sur une des cartes shield 1.2 ou sur l'arduino Uno ?
Dans l'attente de vous lire.
Cordialement

Hello everyone!!!
When you write "to connect the rtc module, you must solder 4 male > female DuPont cables to the I2C connector", i.e. to the i2c slot on one of the shield 1.2 boards or on the Arduino Uno?
Looking forward to reading from you.
Sincerely
Yes that is correct gnd vcc scl sda you can connect to the shield i2c connector as these connect to the uno i2c :)

Dernière édition: