[TUTO] Adaptateur pour SMEG/NAC/Matrice CAN2010 sur BSI CAN2004

i hope this does not consitute SPAM?
but could someone answer a question is it possible to have the nac display warnings as push messages on the touch screen for low fuel or any malfunction on can2004 vehicles as it does when fitted in its native vehicle by modification of the sketch?

thank you

i hope this does not consitute SPAM?
but could someone answer a question is it possible to have the nac display warnings as push messages on the touch screen for low fuel or any malfunction on can2004 vehicles as it does when fitted in its native vehicle by modification of the sketch?

thank you

This constitute SPAM as you do not pay attention or seem to not have any effort to check, read, assimilate, try to understand or make statements (the basic think process) about what people are saying here.

There is something special to say about my C5 X7. I did some readings on the CANBUS and noted all the warnings and alerts being sent EXCLUSIVELY to the original cluster address instead of the common telematic/multimedia/multifunction screen warning addresses. The CIROCCO and COMBINE_UDS_EV relies on the same warnings path as the telematics so it will not display any of them on this car, even if it is enabled on the telecoding.

Hydraulic suspension warnings and information are not meant for the cars where these LCD clusters are originally applied so i would not expect it to be shown anyway (altough MATT_COLOUR having the capability to do so but not listening to it for the same reason).

Tried to enable the warnings by BSI telecoding but have not found a way to do this, even updating it at the dealer.
Changing the BSI taking from another car which shows at the telematics is not a possibility since it would not handle the hydraulic suspension. C6 is BSI did not work for me, by the way.

This constitute SPAM as you do not pay attention or seem to not have any effort to check, read, assimilate, try to understand or make statements (the basic think process) about what people are saying here.

my cirroco displays all it need to display same warning liights as the c5x7 the only lamp that stays on is brake fluid level warning so the cirroco works flawless in c5x7 i have video showing it working but the frame i obtained last night to switch the brake fluid warning needs to be implemented into the sketch to control this light
vlud told me that the cirroco would not work with my egs bvmp gearbox but he asked for frames i supplied then the sketch was updated and it displays gear information now and also displays door open speed limit as on the nac which it never did before so these things i have asked must be possible

I recommend to enable warnings and alerts on your navigation unit as contingence for the messages CIROCCO is not showing.
i dont want warnings on the cirroco like low fuel i want them on the nac in the nac fitted in my 2010 c4 when fuel low it displays on nac screen also when you switch auto wipers on it also displays this both c4 and c5 use same evolution of can2004 bsi
vlud modified the sketch and something that was impossible which was gear selection showing with my semi auto gearbox wouldnt display on cirroco but since last sketch after i gave him the frames it now shows all gears.
i just need to get the low brake warning frame can 2004 to the cirroco to turn the warning lamp off
and since i dont have compine now need the nac to send the frames to switch esp pdc on pff the man worked magic with last sketch i am well impressed just need these \couple of items addressed

@tech73 : I still need a raw dump, your frames did not help me at all I simulated myself that’s all.
Make one message instead of 5 in a row.

@Manuel Pérez : did you enable noFMUX too at least ?

@tech73 : I still need a raw dump, your frames did not help me at all I simulated myself that’s all.

when noFmux is true it behaves strangely, the volume changes on another key and goes to level 2 with a press. It is not correct and the windshield wiper button does not change sources

If you press the return button, the volume drops to an almost low level, and then if you press it again, it lowers everything, in the sketch that I used, it did not do that. And the windshield wiper switch does not do the function of my source change sketch. The menu button if it enters correctly

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OhhVeXKgU40ypUA3I5ZSSJKPFY78ZZrs/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11NQpwisqdmvz5jDpLwvqseq2xFpM74U1/view?usp=sharing

I have taken this photo in comparison of both sketches where I think it affects the operation, the left area is his sketch and the right part of the sketch that a friend modified to make it work in a previous sketch. I hope it will help you to include it in the best way.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12Iz-D9eIMyM-FE6cSxMXzKL2uos1h4bV/view?usp=sharing

Dernière édition:

@VLud @Manuel Pérez has a list of all the frames for aas esp/asr start stop and a lot of others i found the frame for the brake fluid low level warning which i have included somewhere above hope this helps thank you

@VLud at the risk of me sounding dumb
I use python can monitor cmd prompt to see frames how would I set about obtaining a raw dump could you please help in how it is done as I only see cmd window with all can frames some of which are constantly changing I found the ones that changed when buttons pressed and with the brake level switch unplugged that's as far as I could go Manuel made a spreadsheet with the button and other frames would this be any use.
Please I am a complete novice with all of this in that I only use the command prompt python can monitor I of course would like to learn more but without any help or advice I am stuck.
I apologize if it comes accross as spam it isn't intended that way not by me
I have the can2004 frames for the brake light switch is any way you could implement it please Manuel has a list of the Aas esp and other frames as I said I have used python can monitor cmd to get the frames I have no idea on how to get or what you mean by a raw dump if you could please help I would be eternally grateful
Thank you

Dernière édition:

@VLud i am not sure if others have encountered this problem with the latest sketch.
with the original sketch i had my arduino powered by a 12v supply that switches off when the bsi goes to sleep
as if the arduino is powered by ignition switched 12v then when car goes to economy mode the nac says system internal error because loss of communication then shuts down and with the cirroco in place this stays on for 60 seconds or so until the bsi shuts down in this time it obviously stays powered but with no can signal.
what i am trying to say is that the sketch before with my arduino powered by a 12v supply that stays live until bsi sleeps has worked flawless for a year and doesnt give the system internal error when car goes to economy mode .

but yesterday i went out to find my battery flat i have charged it and with the new sketch the bsi does not shut down it stays awake draining the battery if i use the original sketch this doesnt happen.
obviously i do not want to lose the part of it that has enabled my coirroco to function correctly

just to say i have used this on all previous sketches so that the arduino stays powered until bsi sleeps so then no errors or beep beep when goes to economy mode it just shuts of normally like it would in a car with native nac installed

hopefully you may know which part of this sketch and the old sketch would be different that i could change so it is fully functional as it is with the new sketch but allows the bsi to sleep like the old sketch

thank you

Dernière édition:

Good,"For use in Citroen C5X7 " I already have the modern sketch solved, doing tests, I have managed to add the part that I had in another previous sketch and we can use the menu button to access the main screen and with the windshield wiper key change the source ( radio -usb -Bluetooth)
I leave the link to copy.
you must have the type of steering wheel set in the PSA-ARDUINO tab

2112-Tecoding FCT HDC = STATE 13

@VLud is it viable to include it in your version?

Greetings to all

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GCcgKXuCIVcM7WFq-Mak7oX7lfEW8NNk/view?usp=sharing

Good,"For use in Citroen C5X7 " I already have the modern sketch solved, doing tests, I have managed to add the part that I had in another previous sketch and we can use the menu button to access the main screen and with the windshield wiper key change the source ( radio -usb -Bluetooth)
I leave the link to copy.
you must have the type of steering wheel set in the PSA-ARDUINO tab

2112-Tecoding FCT HDC = STATE 13

@VLud is it viable to include it in your version?

Greetings to all

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GCcgKXuCIVcM7WFq-Mak7oX7lfEW8NNk/view?usp=sharing

Hello, I have the impression that it does not work properly, the sleeping state, before everything was turned off and the air conditioning flaps were heard closing and instead when I go to the car when starting after several hours, it is asleep, It is not the usual way of functioning. Do you know what could be happening? Thanks a lot.

Hello, I have the impression that it does not work properly, the sleeping state, before everything was turned off and the air conditioning flaps were heard closing and instead when I go to the car when starting after several hours, it is asleep, It is not the usual way of functioning. Do you know what could be happening? Thanks a lot.

Subscription is checked via UID serial nr not the Vin , i also have bought subscription via donnor vin then changed in car to Car Vin booth in BTA2 and NAC and all works
Could you clarify a bit better what you exactly did to activate the connected services?
I have a BTA2 which was originally in my car. The nac was taken from a donor vehicle, but connected services were not activated.
Do I need to emulate the donor vin from bsi using the adapter, and then change vin of nac and bta as well to donor vin to activate?
After activation return all vin back to original?
Did I maybe misunderstand something?
Thank you in advance.

You probably had this problem before. This part has not been changed (and it is working fine) so completely unrelated.
BSI sleep issue fixed and steering wheels commands with / without Wiper button too.

Please STOP posting multiple messages in a row. Use the edit function, you are still spamming.

this issue has now been fixed thanks to great work by @VLud :)

https://github.com/ludwig-v/arduino...n-adapter/arduino-psa-comfort-can-adapter.ino

There is something special to say about my C5 X7. I did some readings on the CANBUS and noted all the warnings and alerts being sent EXCLUSIVELY to the original cluster address instead of the common telematic/multimedia/multifunction screen warning addresses. The CIROCCO and COMBINE_UDS_EV relies on the same warnings path as the telematics so it will not display any of them on this car, even if it is enabled on the telecoding.

Hydraulic suspension warnings and information are not meant for the cars where these LCD clusters are originally applied so i would not expect it to be shown anyway (altough MATT_COLOUR having the capability to do so but not listening to it for the same reason).

Tried to enable the warnings by BSI telecoding but have not found a way to do this, even updating it at the dealer.
Changing the BSI taking from another car which shows at the telematics is not a possibility since it would not handle the hydraulic suspension. C6 is BSI did not work for me, by the way.

both the combine uds in the c5x7 and cirroco in can2010 vehicles both connect to the comfort can bus !

I don't know what you don't understand in RAW dump, not a screenshot, not a part of the frames: everything during enough time to have gear changes (but not too much not have huge amount of data)

Code:
FRAME:ID=791:LEN=5:33:BD:82:C6:B0
FRAME:ID=471:LEN=1:00
FRAME:ID=305:LEN=8:01:00:00:00:00:20:00:FF
FRAME:ID=357:LEN=5:E0:00:00:00:00
FRAME:ID=535:LEN=8:80:40:00:00:00:FF:00:01
[...]

You are really hard to understand but I think I get it: this button ?
nsWCYBL.png

Push 1s = ?

@VLud i know this has been asked before i am replying to this post as i dont want to be told off for spam :(
my questions are could you if you had the frames enable the touch screen to turn aas esp/asr start stop on off and need a frame sent to cirroco to turn the brake fluid low warning i did get a status frame as you called it of the two states switch closed switch open .
you mention me getting a raw dump im sorry but i do not understand how this is done or what you are asking for i used python can monitor cmd which shows the frames a lot of them regularly changing @Manuel Pérez has a list of frames for the aas st stop esp/asr etc would this help you ?
i obviously want to be able to control these items using the touch screen as now the cirroco is fitted the buttons are no longer connected.
they were connected to the combine uds cluster and sent commands via the comfort can bus
i would also like to use the wiper stalk to cycle trip computer like it does on the c5 and c5 aircross
any help would be greatly appreciated.
thank you

@VLud a question about the cirroco.displays
In my 2019 C5 aircross the car image on the screen when driving is a picture of a white c5x7
On the cirroco I have in my c5x7 the image is if a C5 aircross
Is there any way of changing it ?
Thanking you

@VLud thanks, I confirm that now, the bsi does sleep, and the steering wheel keys work, but in my sketch I had included this part
long time1 = 0;
long time2 = 0;
bool push = true;

} else if (id == 162 && noFMUX) {
tiempo1 = millis();
if (tiempo1 > tiempo2 + 200) { //Aquí controlas el tiempo en milisegundos (actualmente 1seg)
pulsar = true;
}
if (canMsgRcv.data[1] == 0x08) { // MENU on C5 steering wheel commands
canMsgSnd.data[0] = 0x80; // MENU button
canMsgSnd.data[1] = 0x00;
canMsgSnd.data[2] = 0x00;
canMsgSnd.data[3] = 0x00;
canMsgSnd.data[4] = 0x00;
canMsgSnd.data[5] = 0x02;
canMsgSnd.data[6] = 0x00; // Volume potentiometer button
canMsgSnd.data[7] = 0x00;

} else if (canMsgRcv.data[1] == 0x04 && pulsar) { // Wimdshield button
canMsgSnd.data[0] = 0x00; // SRC funtion fuente
canMsgSnd.data[1] = 0x00;
canMsgSnd.data[2] = 0x00;
canMsgSnd.data[3] = 0x00;
canMsgSnd.data[4] = 0x00;
canMsgSnd.data[5] = 0x02;
canMsgSnd.data[6] = 0x00; // Volume potentiometer button
canMsgSnd.data[7] = 0x00;
pulsar = false;
tiempo2 = millis();

without that there is no adequate control of change of usb-radio sources, it makes abrupt and indeterminate changes.
It's possible ?
meanwhile I will include them in my personal versions, but I would like that any colleague who obtains it from his sketch does not have the problem.
I am going to use steeringWheelCommands_Type = 3

Thank you very much for your improvements. The sketch has improved a lot from a year ago to today.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xTIagwE6UQCQAe_zbba2wEKhHIYEvTUy/view?usp=sharing

Dernière édition:
  • J'aime
Reactions: tech73

hello
is anyone else having issues with psa diag since the latest nac smeg can2004/2010 sketch?

i have tried mine several times using different can shields and arduino's the psa diag sketch uploads ok and i'm using the latest psa diag.exe
it opens but when you click nac rcc access nothing happens all connections to the diagnostic port are fine
but i cannot get the program to access the nac ?

anyone any ideas or experiencing the same issue

thank you

Just to pitch in, funny that i see my conversions appear in the sketch suddenly. Did you get your hands on my code @VLud ?
To be honest, the sketch will not work correctly with the EMF screen disconnected as you are missing frames. And yes, it will have the same flaws mine has which i still need to fix (ex. switching units does not work correctly, reset does work for me but not for some others)...
Now that the cat is out of the bag. This is my implementation, which i think works better:

Code:
https://github.com/V3nn3tj3/arduino-psa-nac-interface-public

Your sketch has problems keeping up with the messages (i think). As the VIN number change not always works and causes beeps.

Sad that you couldn't just send me a message and ask, i was willing to share but i was talking to the people that helped me on this which did not want my code shared yet. I just needed the OK, which i was going to get.
But i think that is how the internet works, selfish and not thinking about other people...

Big middle finger to whoever shared my code...