[TUTO] Adaptateur pour SMEG/NAC/Matrice CAN2010 sur BSI CAN2004

Now everything else works except fuel consumption.

s!AihH-ZcZBjiBhKVWGi1uWl4WHWbs4g

s!AihH-ZcZBjiBhKVVVPf2XLUKHSeFxQ

s!AihH-ZcZBjiBhKVUNK2EibhpXFCkCA

Dernière édition:

I tried everyting but it just wont work. I noticed that when i change it to mpg then it shows the info but not with l/100 or km/L. It might be that matrix is from UK car... can i change the script some how to work or do i need to change settings through DIAG box? If diagbox then i need to find 508 :D

Hi, sorry for writing in English on French forum, I hope it is fine :) I have BSI2004 car (Citroen C5 X7) and try to install NAC from P508. Previosiy I had SMEG+iv2. I have bought Chinese plug adapter, but when I try to lauch NAC in my car through this adapter there is only black screen. I know that NAC unit is fine, as I can test it in another P508. I do not fully understand where to connect 2 lines of CAN that should go to the screen. With SMEG screen CAN lines are sourced from PINs A11 and A14. Where should I connect screen CAN when NAC is installed? I have tried to split CAN going to NAC unit (A10/A13) and connect it to screen. It was wrong idea as car was getting a lot of errors on CAN bus :) I see you have installed NAC in RCZs, 3008s, 607s, so please share your input of how to connect screen CAN lines :) Thank you!

Hi, sorry for writing in English on French forum, I hope it is fine :) I have BSI2004 car (Citroen C5 X7) and try to install NAC from P508. Previosiy I had SMEG+iv2. I have bought Chinese plug adapter, but when I try to lauch NAC in my car through this adapter there is only black screen.

Witam, Jacek,

VLud was very explicit on the fact that Peugeot NAC & Citroen or DS NAC don't share the same calibration systems (independently from BSI version). You should at least hear a BIP from the NAC, saying it doesn't go on C5 as its origin is Peugeot.

Even without any Arduino, plugging NAC+Chinese adaptor to the SMEG of the C5 should switch on the screen.

Witam, Jacek,

VLud was very explicit on the fact that Peugeot NAC & Citroen or DS NAC don't share the same calibration systems (independently from BSI version). You should at least hear a BIP from the NAC, saying it doesn't go on C5 as its origin is Peugeot.

Even without any Arduino, plugging NAC+Chinese adaptor to the SMEG of the C5 should switch on the screen.

Hi Almeria63,

Thank you for response! I am fully aware of the need to build CAN2004 to CAN2010 interface. I had originally NG4 in my C5 and went a long path of buying first CAN2010, finding out it will not work and then buying a proper CAN2004 SMEG+iv2 :)

I have done today automatic telecoding to configure NAC for multiplexed amplifier (I have it in C5) and to store my VIN.

Now when I put NAC into C5 I can hear it working and even some controls from steering wheel work. Unfortunately screen still blank.

So can you confirm that CAN lines to display are not connected anywhere with NAC?

Dernière édition:

Hi!
Im trying to put this project a step up. I know INFO DIV shares the dashboard information too and im trying to convert CAN2004 dashboard info to CAN2010. The reason is i have a CIROCCO TFT panel i wish put on my C5.
I have the readings (traces) from a CAN2010 car and also from my car 2004. I have most of the conversion data finished on an Excel table.
Is there any possibility to implement a "custom code" section on your sketch? I mean any field where we can fill "if CAN0 receives 0x128, send to CAN1 0x0B6". At this point im not familiar with C++ code so if i can reproduce these sections we would have a dashboard converter too.

Thanks

Hi! I have the same problem - I try to install 508 dashboard into a old 308 T7. Maybe I stupid, but I can't write a working code :( If it's possible, can you share your final code, or send it to me - laleksss@gmail.com
Thanks a lot!

I think I know the reason for issues with screen. There is a difference how SMEG+iv2 and NAC are connecting to the screen. Both in terms of CAN and power supply. I will be testing that soon and post the feedback.

• J'aime
Reactions: Laleksss

Do you have a capacitive screen at least ? (DGT7C)
Only the LVDS cable is needed for a NAC.
You can find its pinout in my other howtos.

As told earlier, you need the Arduino to get it fully working but even without it it should display something ;)

Do you have a capacitive screen at least ? (DGT7C)
Only the LVDS cable is needed for a NAC.
You can find its pinout in my other howtos.

As told earlier, you need the Arduino to get it fully working but even without it it should display something ;)
Hi Vlud,

I have DEVHRPT from C5/DS3 and DGT2 from DS4. Hmmm, ok, so here is my problem. Thank you!

The adapter is working now but:
1. There is exclamation mark in the right instrument cluster . When i remove the adapter it disappeared.
2. The fuel per km not show its empty.
Only one time i see it work
Hi! I have the same problem, how do you fix it?

Also, I can't change the language, maybe someone can help me with that?

Guys! Hi again! Today I was replaced colour LCD old version to the new, now I have speed limit by the right side of the main speed (see attachment), so i would like ask next: maybe you know, what I need to enable for activate working of it?

My radio is SMEG+IV2 (Can 2004) with NAVI, and speed limit is showing of the left up corner of it, but on LCD - only dashes :(

IMG_7343-—-копия.jpg

• J'aime
Reactions: BETO PSA

@VLud comment vas-tu.

Depuis la dernière mise à jour, j'ai des problèmes avec la langue. dans nac, l'option de langue apparaît mais désactivée. Lorsque vous démarrez la voiture, elle démarre en espagnol et à 3 secondes, elle passe en anglais. cela m'arrive avec toutes les langues que j'ai essayées, cela pourrait-il être une erreur?

Salutations

Si le menu est grisé et que le NAC passe en Anglais c'est que les frames du CAN2004 arrivent directement au NAC, n'aurais-tu pas simplement inversé l'ordre des cartes CAN-BUS ou modifié précédemment l'ordre des PIN dans le code source pour palier à cette inversion ? :)

pas en fait l'heure est synchronisée à partir du module date et heure. amplificateur avec alertes et autres choses fonctionnant parfaitement

Hi @VLud !!!

I need a some help. I have Citroen C5(X7) with an installed NAC instead of the standard rt6. I'm use fresh arduino sketch and i use russian language. For turning on russian language i set "14" in 44 line. And i have this strange behaviour. Russian language shows momently and disappear.

I understand that NAC reacts to setting the dashboard language. I know how to turn on the language I want, but I don't like this way. and this is not a universal solution.

if i add in line 656 after

// Language / Units / Settings
canMsgSnd.data[0] = languageAndUnitNum;

canMsgSnd.data[0] = 0xb8;

Russian lang reappear and all works fine.

J'enquêtais sur la même chose et j'ai trouvé qu'à la ligne 628, il vérifie la langue du Headup Panel / Matrix CAN2004 et c'est ce qu'il remplace par la langue du nac, le problème est que si vous n'avez pas Headup Panel / Matrix CAN2004 il ne trouve pas de langue et le laisse par défaut, j'ai modifié la ligne 636 avec ce languageAndUnitNum = (languageID * 4) + 128;

Salutations.

hi!
Can you provide a detailed wiring diagram for arduino + 2 shields + clock + power supply and time relay?
figured out

Dear Vlud, please share your 3D box model.

Dernière édition:

hi!
Can you provide a detailed wiring diagram for arduino + 2 shields + clock + power supply and time relay?
figured out

Dear Vlud, please share your 3D box model.

uno_case_base.stl from ZygmuntW
uno_case_lid_edited.stl from me (Warning: I'm far from professional in 3D, I enlarged the original uno_case_lid.stl and filled the holes in the ugly manner using Tinkercad but the end result is good - the good way would have been to edit the original OpenSCAD files -)

• J'aime
Reactions: al_smith

Finally i got it working!
Thank you guys, especially @VLud.
The problem was of course false NAC coding. Thanks this software I've properly coded my NAC and now I've got 180° camera. I've also replaced my touchscreen and now it's looking like this:
touchscreen.jpg

Dernière édition:
  • J'aime
Reactions: Almeria63

hi,
i'm deep in this project , all working but..
nowdays i replace the EMF-C to RT6+DG4 Screen , also prallel with android headunit,
i have install before the color Dot screen with the bsi2004 to 2010 conversion
now i can see the compass but strage - its blinking - half sec of rt6 input and the other half sec os no signal from rt6 (like kind of pulse)
but never stay hold thr signal from rt6
also its show steady " radio is off"
what need to do?

i test now without the convertion and the compass working,
also connect to the mono screen and all working the Radio and the Compass, so something with the software convertion

yes my rt6 is CAN2004 , but want to connect it to the upgrade color DOT MATRIX CAN2010 .
my car is RCZ 2011
1. finnaly i got it half working! i find that your 17.10.2020 Arduino-Psa Adapter.ino file (EnableDisable CAN2004 Language change listening)
work for the Compass , after that version all new version make the Compass blinking (half sec no signal and the other half got signal)
so what you change make it incorrect?
2. the Radio off not got work, When i check the orginal mono Dot screen i can see the radio and track name, also compass working,
i just want to mention that the mono dot screen got track number name and Radio from my Android headunit and not from my RT6 (i use rt6 and android system togheter) i disable android system (undo) but nothing, also enable track name from Diagbox

Pièces jointes

• rrrr.jpeg
    rrrr.jpeg
    76.8 Ko · Affichages: 80
Dernière édition: