[TUTO] Remplacement SMEG+ par un NAC Wave2 sur 308 T9 (+ BTA 2.0)

[QUOTE = "FSB, post: 2546131, member: 119523"] Hello hangway2
I think it is possible to activate, but I really don't know if it works in BR.
I cannot send PM to you, because you are a new user and if I am not mistaken you must have a minimum number of posts. First, you must answer here. [/ QUOTE]

NP

I've been researching and there are some countries where PSA doesn't sell the service, but there is coverage. Ex: Portugal and Russia. So, russians can subscribe the service from Spain and enjoy full traffic, danger zones and radar alerts in Russia. However, the countries listed in the Terms doesn't include Brazil. In fact, there are only european countries - and that's the main issue. We can subscribe as if we were in europe, but does Tomtom will allow us to use it here?

Sinon il suffit simplement de lire le tutoriel, mais je passe mon temps à répondre à des gens qui ne font aucun effort et ne lisent rien.

Bonjour Vlud, effectivement je viens de voir j ai fais cette erreur en faite j ai voulu prendre un vin sur le lien en première page j ai pris le vin d une gti ,vu quand mienne c est une gti....l erreur et de ma part..

:pfff:

Bonjour même le GPS non activé ? J avais la lecture des panneaux...
Bon de toute façon ce n est pas grave...
Les vitesses sont dans la cartographie, et celle-ci est toujours active, même si tu n'as pas sélectionné de trajets
Donc oui tu avais les indications de vitesse, mais non (je me répète !) tu n'avais pas la lecture des panneaux

[QUOTE = "FSB, post: 2546131, member: 119523"] Hello hangway2
I think it is possible to activate, but I really don't know if it works in BR.
I cannot send PM to you, because you are a new user and if I am not mistaken you must have a minimum number of posts. First, you must answer here. [/ QUOTE]

NP

I've been researching and there are some countries where PSA doesn't sell the service, but there is coverage. Ex: Portugal and Russia. So, russians can subscribe the service from Spain and enjoy full traffic, danger zones and radar alerts in Russia. However, the countries listed in the Terms doesn't include Brazil. In fact, there are only european countries - and that's the main issue. We can subscribe as if we were in europe, but does Tomtom will allow us to use it here?

This is exactly the point, we need to activate the services to check if it works. Do you have a NAC installed on your C4? Have you tried activating? In the case of my 3008 I was unable to activate it because I cannot change the VIN on the BSI.

bonjour
je souhaite installer un Focal ibus 2,0 sur mon NAC pour améliorer la qualité du son d'origine ( sans remplacer les HP )qui est assez médiocre il faut l'avouer
conseil vu sur un forum alim à partir de la boite a fusible et ampli sous le siège
par contre quel faisceau acheter compatible avec le NAC
merci

Hello,
J'espère que tout le monde va bien.

Je soulève deux trois interrogations quand aux valeurs non modifiées dans le bsi, et qui font allusion à une valeur "SMEG".
On pourrait penser qu'il faille les changer pour une valeur de type "NAC", pour éviter des soucis inhérents ?

Par exemple, dans la partie calculateurs présents:
  • Boitier télématique ou radionavigation, soit la valeur est à Présent pour un SMEG, soit Absent pour les autres variantes.
  • Volant à commande intégrés, soit la valeur est à Présent avec SMEG, soit Absent pour les autres variantes.

Dans la partie confort à la conduite:
  • Type de boitier télématique, soit SMEG, soit autre.
  • Présence du menu du choix des sons, Oui pour un SMEG, Non pour les autres variantes.

Et peut-être d'autres que j'ai raté...

Quelqu'un sait comment traiter ces options dans le BSI svp ?

Merci

Il n'y a que la partie "confort à la conduite", ou il y a possibilité de mettre la valeur à "NAC". Mais aucune idée de ce que cela représente concrètement comme modification.

Hello to everyone;

My Car is 308 2014 Allure I switched from Smeg to nac but I can't get a better sound after max 27, the sound does not turn on more and it can be said that there is no bass.
I replaced the two front speakers but sound better on smeg unit i think...

what should i do i don't have amplifier in my car for a better sound.

Thanks.

In the Electronic section of this forum already exists a thread dedicated to SMEG-NAC switch
I think your question must be in this other section
@Phil_cofl if you can merge this in the good thread ?

Il y a plusieurs problèmes en un là pas sûr que mettre ça ici soit vraiment utile.

@slhylcnn : Read the HowTo ...

Today i tried to go for 20minuts trip to check again if longer time will allow BTA to provide internet to NAC but without luck.
I checked cable conectivity for all 4 pins and was ok.

But i found very interesting thing. BTA start to provide connected services access only if I disconnected and connected USB cable when car was running. After this "hack" and around 1 additional minut NAC was showing access to traffic information. I tried this three times and it worked evey time when i try it.

Any idea why it is working only in this way?

I have one additional observation to my problem with BTA not providing connected services if connected from car startup.
If BTS is connected in my car i cant even provide connected services via WiFi. NAC is showing that WiFI is connected but no connection to connected services. I have to disconnect BTA to have working Tomtom traffic.

Hi VLud,

sorry because I am writing in English, but I don't know any French. I was following this thread, and change SMEG with NAC. All went well except one thing and that is second USB. Sometimes it is working and sometimes it doesn't. Changed few USB sticks but no change. I have last version of firmware and I did NAC reset but without luck. Does someone had similar problem?

Thanks in advance for any kind of help...

[QUOTE = "FSB, post: 2546624, member: 119523"] This is exactly the point, we need to activate the services to check if it works. Do you have a NAC installed on your C4? Have you tried activating? In the case of my 3008 I was unable to activate it because I cannot change the VIN on the BSI. [/ QUOTE]

Sorry for taking too long to answer, i didn't receive any notifications.
I've a NAC Wave 2, but i still didn't bought the BTA 2.0 and can't imagine when i'll do it as the BRL value drops to the bottom of the well. At least i can use Waze through CarPlay, but i'm willing to try Connected Services in the future.

• J'aime
Reactions: FSB

[QUOTE = "FSB, post: 2546624, member: 119523"] This is exactly the point, we need to activate the services to check if it works. Do you have a NAC installed on your C4? Have you tried activating? In the case of my 3008 I was unable to activate it because I cannot change the VIN on the BSI. [/ QUOTE]

Sorry for taking too long to answer, i didn't receive any notifications.
I've a NAC Wave 2, but i still didn't bought the BTA 2.0 and can't imagine when i'll do it as the BRL value drops to the bottom of the well. At least i can use Waze through CarPlay, but i'm willing to try Connected Services in the future.

I am also looking forward to buy the BTA 2.0, but first I really need to activate and confirm that the connected services really work in Brazil, otherwise the BTA would be useless.
Which region of Brazil are you from?
Note: Strangely, it is not yet possible to send PM to you.

[QUOTE = "FSB, post: 2551376, member: 119523"] I am also looking forward to buy the BTA 2.0, but first I really need to activate and confirm that the connected services really work in Brazil, otherwise the BTA would be useless .
Which region of Brazil are you from?
Note: Strangely, it is not yet possible to send PM to you. [/ QUOTE]
I'm from Rio de Janeiro. I'm sharing my mobile phone data to NAC, as BTA just works as a router. I still couldn't find a way to figure out if Connected Services will work here. I changed the My Citroen app location to Spain, informed my NAC VIN and the option to sign the Connected Services appeared. Then, i changed the account to Brazil and the option disappeared. After that, i've changed it to Portugal and the option was still missing. I went back to Spain and read the Terms of Service. There's a list of covered countries and available services for each one. For example: you can't sign the services from Portugal, but Portugal has coverage. So, if you sign the services from Spain and cross the border to Portugal the services will work. That's why the Russians can use them even if the services aren't offered. Check the attached list.

Pièces jointes

• List.jpeg
    List.jpeg
    114.6 Ko · Affichages: 21