[TUTO] Remplacement SMEG+ par un NAC Wave2 sur 308 T9 (+ BTA 2.0)

Based on your current calibration number it is secured, 967XXXXX80 are unsecured, 969XXXXX80 are secured.
Is there anything I can do to change with DiagBox or I will need KESS ?
Also, can I use my friend 508, before 2014 to activate my NAC connected services on his car, with the donor VIN, then put it back to mine 508?

The only time it worked I didn't have anything to dump because it was unexpected so it is probably doable easily with Arduino but without any dump (BSI + BTA) .. it is hard to tell ! Non activated NACs are rare now.

bonjour, a tous, je voulais poser une question à la personne qui à ecrit ce tuto qui est on ne peut plus complet, franchement bravo tu as l'air de vraiment t'y connaitre, cest pour cela que je veux te demander voila jai une 308 de 2015 avec smeg, gps, cd, etc mais sans carplay. ce que je veux cest mettre un nac dans ma voiture car je voudrais avoir le carplay etc. keske tu me conseille car jai trouver un nac wave 2 pour 200 euro mais il faut faire le telecodage et l'installation. je vois que c'est vraiment compliqué, ya trop de termes techniques etc, quest ce que tu me conseillerais poue que je puisse avoir le carplay dans ma voiture avec lezs options qui vont avec. en te remerciant

SR Vlud il vous serait très difficile d'implémenter dans psa diag les options : retourner l'écran nac à 180°, et les modifications de vin et de langue dans bta3s. J'ai installé wave2 dans citroen C5 conformément à ses manuels et j'ai un écran erroné enregistré avec une image de vidage, mais depuis diagbox, il n'est pas possible d'accéder à C5 pour modifier ce paramètre.Le BTA que j'ai dû recourir à une connaissance à Albin réseaux pour pouvoir modifier ces paramètres. Salutations.

• J'aime
Reactions: MacSlavko

Wrong topic.
Anyway that's what happens when you don't bother to learn or search anything.

Thx @VLud we can now code EMF_DGT_LVDS_BD (Key added to repo) touch screen
switch from Monotouch to Multitouch
Invert Display orientation

211000 Display not inverted /Monotouch
211002 Dsiplay Inverted/Monotouch
211080 Display not inverted/Multitouch
211082 Display Inverted/Multitouch
1.jpg
5.jpg

Revert screen:
Code:
>743:643
:16FB:03:03
2E211082

Please make some effort, everything is written on the repo ...

Example for VF300000000000000:
Code:
>77C:67C
:DC3B:83:C0
21B0
3BB05646333030303030303030303030303030

BTA (any version) VIN Coding:
Code:
21B0
3BB05646333030303030303030303030303030

Where 5646333030303030303030303030303030 is your VIN encoded in hexadecimal.

BTA (any version) Language change:
Code:
21B5
3BB5XXYY

XX = 00 French / 04 English / 08 German / 0C Spanish / 10 Italian / 14 Portuguese / 18 Dutch / 1C Chinese / 20 Polish
YY = Fuel type

We can learn with my NAC it is still not activated :D
Le mien non plus n'a pas les services connectés d'activés :(. Quand j'avais procédé au remplacement du SMEG+ de ma 308 de 2015, il y a deux ans de cela, ce que j'avais retenu de ce tuto (merci vlud !) c'est qu'il fallait connaître impérativement le code VIN de la voiture donneuse (ce que je n'ai hélas toujours aucun moyen de savoir) afin de pouvoir l'injecter provisoirement dans le BSI et le NAC, le temps de pouvoir souscrire à l'abonnement sur le site de Peugeot sous le VIN "donneur", mais que de toute façon même si j'avais pu connaitre ce fameux code VIN donneur je n'aurais pas forcément pu télécoder le BSI de ma 308 de 2015 avec, puisque les BSI seraient protégés contre l'écriture depuis 2014/2015 (modifiable qu'une seule fois, donc pas rassurant si on ne peut pas revenir en arrière). Depuis, en consultant régulièrement ce forum de discussions, j'ai vu que vlud avait indiqué une méthode de télécodage via Arduino, apparemment beaucoup plus pratique qu'avec les Services Box, mais je n'ai pas lu que cela changeait quoique ce soit au fait que sans le code VIN de la voiture donneuse il ne sera jamais possible d'activer les services connectés du NAC (sauf si ceux-ci l'étaient déjà dans la voiture d'origine). Est-ce bien toujours d'actualité, ou bien est-ce qu'une astuce miraculeuse via l'Arduino (qui m'aurait échappé malgré la relecture intégrale de tous les posts) permettrait enfin de s'approcher du Graal ?

Le VIN dans le BSI c'est juste dans le cas de la non-activation côté PSA, autrement il y a juste besoin de souscrire aux services en ligne et pour ça il faut bien évidemment le VIN de la voiture donneuse, sans ça il n'y a pas de miracles :pt1cable:

Le VIN dans le BSI c'est juste dans le cas de la non-activation côté PSA, autrement il y a juste besoin de souscrire aux services en ligne et pour ça il faut bien évidemment le VIN de la voiture donneuse, sans ça il n'y a pas de miracles :pt1cable:
Merci pour cette confirmation :bien:... dommage que l'on ne puisse "retrouver" le code VIN de la voiture donneuse à partir du numéro de série du NAC (que l'on peut obtenir via Arduino/Diagbox), ou de ne pouvoir activer les services connectés uniquement avec ce numéro de série, mais faut pas rêver comme cela a déjà été expliqué en début de ce tuto o_O.

The VIN in the BSI is just in the case of non-activation on the PSA side, otherwise you just need to subscribe to online services and for that you obviously need the VIN of the donor car, without that there are no miracles :pt1cable:
Ihave the VIN of the donor car, but the services was NOT activated. I went to the website, activated the services on the donor card (Citroen C3) and now I just need to change the VIN in the BSI of 508 to just enable the NAC. The problem is that my BSI is "Secured" and I cannot change.
So my only option is to find a car with older BSI (prior 2014), activate the NAC with it then put it back to my car. :)
upload_2022-2-3_20-22-18.png

Based on your current calibration number it is secured, 967XXXXX80 are unsecured, 969XXXXX80 are secured.
Hi VLud, given your advise I was able to find another 508 with Unlocked BSI.
1. I put the Citroen VIN on the unlocked BSI - it was accepted
2. I connected my NAC to the 508 with already changed VIN to the donor car (it began to beep-beep)
3. Changed the VIN of the NAC with the one on the donor card - now both BSI and NAC are with the same VIN, the one of the donor car (beep-beep disappeared).
4. I connected the NAC to my phone hotspot and tried to refresh the Connected Services Subscription in the NAC menu -
5. No Connected services came out.
6. Tried to put the donor car calibration (or at least one of the C3 Aircross) - it didn't help

Now what I think could be that the serial number of the NAC is in fact not matching the donor car VIN for some reason.
Now when I go back, what I can remember is that I forgot to connect the GPS antenna to the NAC when I was refreshing the services subscription, could it be the problem?
I am sure that the Connected Services subscription is Active (this could be seen in my previous post, there is a screenshot).

Pièces jointes

• BSI unlocked.jpg
    BSI unlocked.jpg
    266 Ko · Affichages: 28

You can easily check UIN matching by checking the UIN inside update links

The only time I enabled services it was with a BTA, you can try to add one ;)

après 3 heures à chercher au niveau de la programmation,le souci était au niveau du connecteur reçu tout fait. (connecteur B).
tout rentre en ordre à présent.
Have you managed to change the VIN (and language, if needed) in your BTA2.0? You do that with Arduino tool?
No errors in Diagbox anymore?

You can easily check UIN matching by checking the UIN inside update links

The only time I enabled services it was with a BTA, you can try to add one ;)
I have no idea how to check UIN in the links, where can I read those links?
Sniff the internet traffic?
In regards to the BTA I will try to find one and give it a try.
I begin to think that the VIN I use from the donor car does not match the NAC Serial number in PSA servers.
Can a any VIN which has services activated be activated to a NAC with BTA, or NAC serial should match particular VIN?

Thank you for your advice and all your good work!
If that don't work, at least I have NAC up and running thanks to you!

Voir la pièce jointe 24379 @VLud , @MacSlavko yesterday i swap the BTA 1.0 to BTA 2.0 from my 508 and work fine, to change the vin and language i used diagbox 7.57( you don't need any token).The BTA 2.0 came also from 508 but the language set was french, my original BTA 1.0 was set to german and since I don't speak either, I set it to english. :)
When I rescan the telematic navigator have communication error, any ideea?it is because the language?
How did you connect new BTA2.0 to the head unit? It uses USB cable (green port) to connect to NAC, whereas there's no such cable on BTA1.0. That may be causing "Communication error" shown in Diagbox...

Bonjour, je m'en suis inspirer pour ajouter un BTA 2.0 sur un Peugeot Expert équipé d'un NAC Wave1.
J'ai pris un BTA 2.0 avec la 2nd référence; l'emplacement du BTA est derrière la boite a gands (4 vis) et par chance; tout les câbles étaient déjà présent.
J'ai connecter le BTA d'occasion (acheter 40€) , et j'ai directement eu le NAC qui se connectait au service TOMTOM.
J'ai connecté l'Ardino pour modifier le VIN du BTA, mais le menu 2130 n'apparait pas; donc je n'ai rien touché.
Tout est fonctionnel juste en branchant le BTA sur ce type de véhicule.
So you installed BTA2.0, connected it to your NAC and it gave you the Internet connection needed for TomTom Connected services without even changing the BTA VIN (matching it to yours)?

Was the BTA2.0 also from a (newer) Peugeot Expert, or from some other PSA vehicle?
If I got you right, the thing works without any telecoding? Obviously resulting with some errors in Diagbox (not matching VINs, maybe language and vehicle parameters), but it provides Internet connection nevertheless?
TIA

How did you connect new BTA2.0 to the head unit? It uses USB cable (green port) to connect to NAC, whereas there's no such cable on BTA1.0. That may be causing "Communication error" shown in Diagbox...
Steps to change BTA1.0 to BTA2.0 for peugeot 508:
1)remove glovebox
2)in the upper side of the glovebox you will see the BTA1.0, remove it from the clips and disconnect the 18 pin connector.
3)place the BTA 2.0 in the same spot(you have to cut a little bit from a clips because otherwise you can't connect the green usb cable).
4)connect the 18 pin connector, connect the green USB cable (to the NAC).
5)mount the glovebox
6)using diagbox 7.57 you can code it(change vin, language...)

This is brilliant! Thanks for this info! That means I don't have to chase for BTA2.0 salvaged from a DS5 (quite rare and pricy) but I can take a BTA2.0 from any PSA vehicle (50-60€) and telecode it to my VIN and DS5 parameters!

I just tested changing the language in existing BTA1.0 on my DS5 BlueHDI (09/2015); with VM Diagbox 9.91 I couldn't do it, but old 7.57 version did the telecoding from German to English and another Diagbox scan reported no faults after telecoding!

On a side note: more than half of ECUs are not recognised with 7.57 version, but main thing for this operation is that BTA box is recognised and Diagbox can establish communication with it and make required changes (VIN, language and parameters)!

Also, it seems that BTA box in DS5 is in the same position (behind the glove box) as in P508, which makes it easier to reach and swap it (I thought it's up on the ceiling where the SOS and DS buttons are)...

Now I'm off to search for a BTA2.0 box and USB cable! Will report back the results...

Pièces jointes

• P508 BTA.jpg
    P508 BTA.jpg
    573.9 Ko · Affichages: 47
  • DS5 BTA.png
    DS5 BTA.png
    383 Ko · Affichages: 40
  • Capture BTA1.JPG
    Capture BTA1.JPG
    158.7 Ko · Affichages: 41
Dernière édition:

Hi VLud, given your advise I was able to find another 508 with Unlocked BSI.
1. I put the Citroen VIN on the unlocked BSI - it was accepted
2. I connected my NAC to the 508 with already changed VIN to the donor car (it began to beep-beep)
3. Changed the VIN of the NAC with the one on the donor card - now both BSI and NAC are with the same VIN, the one of the donor car (beep-beep disappeared).
4. I connected the NAC to my phone hotspot and tried to refresh the Connected Services Subscription in the NAC menu -
5. No Connected services came out.
6. Tried to put the donor car calibration (or at least one of the C3 Aircross) - it didn't help

Now what I think could be that the serial number of the NAC is in fact not matching the donor car VIN for some reason.
Now when I go back, what I can remember is that I forgot to connect the GPS antenna to the NAC when I was refreshing the services subscription, could it be the problem?
I am sure that the Connected Services subscription is Active (this could be seen in my previous post, there is a screenshot).
Have you activated "Authorize sending information"? And then you can try to click "Globe icon", maybe this will help.

Dernière édition:
  • J'aime

So you installed BTA2.0, connected it to your NAC and it gave you the Internet connection needed for TomTom Connected services without even changing the BTA VIN (matching it to yours)?

Was the BTA2.0 also from a (newer) Peugeot Expert, or from some other PSA vehicle?
If I got you right, the thing works without any telecoding? Obviously resulting with some errors in Diagbox (not matching VINs, maybe language and vehicle parameters), but it provides Internet connection nevertheless?
TIA

The bta2.0 is from à 308 II.
I connect only it on the exiting connections.
I wait 5 minutes and the tomtom logo appears (i hab souscribe to tomtom livre before and i use my phone to connect the nac to internet before i have the bta)

Dernière édition:
  • J'aime

Bonsoir,

J'essaie de commander l'écran sur AliExpress. J'ai peut-être mal compris quelque chose quelque part, mais je n'arrive pas à grand chose avec le vendeur. Quelqu'un a réussit récemment à commander l'écran reprogrammé pour son VIN ? Je m'explique peut-être mal avec eux, mais ils ne voient pas ce que je veux.
Peut-être que la reprogrammation marche maintenant avec arduino (ou deux jetons), mais j'ai pas encore le matos pour regarder, et je voulais avoir l'écran dispo et bien programmé si possible...

Pièces jointes

• Screenshot from 2022-02-21 19-07-26.png
    Screenshot from 2022-02-21 19-07-26.png
    39.8 Ko · Affichages: 22

Bonjour j'ai recuperé un Nac 2LVDS d'un citroen picasso mais dans My citroen j'ai citroen connect nav désactivé ??

Pièces jointes

• Nac Wave 2 .png
    Nac Wave 2 .png
    12.6 Ko · Affichages: 21

@Seb70220

Bonjour,

Je pense que ça veut simplement dire que le contrat n'a pas été renouvelé. Mais renouveler les services connectés pour un NAC qui a changé de véhicule, n'est pas aussi simple qu'un coup de fil. Puisque tu connais le VIN du Picasso, c'est jouable. Je pense que tu as bien assimilé le tuto de @VLud .

Dernière édition:
  • J'aime
Reactions: Seb70220

@jbf69

Salut oui le tuto j'ai compris mais sur l'ancien NAC 1 LVDS que j'avais avant avec services nav arrivé a échéance ça marquait expiré ??
donc voila je pense que ça n'a pas la même signification a moins que....

@VLud merci pour la réponse ! J'avais lu trop rapidement. Je pensais qu'ils pouvaient mettre notre VIN et on aurait pu le reprogrammer l'écran comme bon nous semble (?). Mais c'est effectivement aussi bien d'avoir les boutons qui vont bien directement...