[TUTO] Remplacement SMEG+ par un NAC Wave2 sur 308 T9 (+ BTA 2.0)

Hey,
I did try with my iPhone XR, and the options are not there. It only works with Android.
It works with iPhone as well, just the notification tab within the BT settings on the phone and then within the connected head unut (DS 5 in my case) have to be on! By default it(s not...
I switched it on and those missing tabs for Messages and eMails apperead on the Phone settings of NAC head unit!
Now SMS notification work fine, just need to find out why eMails don't (says "Emty list" all the time)...

But main thing is I got these SMS notifications working and that's pretty mych what I was looking for!

Thank you for your efforts and aspecially the DS Portugal FB team for helping me out on this!
Happy days...

Pièces jointes

• IMG_2732.JPG
    IMG_2732.JPG
    389.8 Ko · Affichages: 53

Bonjour à tous :coucou:

J'ai parcouru ce topic ainsi que celui de la config via Arduino, c'est un sacré boulot d'achevé, vraiment bravo :bien:.
Ma compagne ayant acquis une DS3, je compte installer un NAC dans sa voiture en remplacement du RD45+ EMF monté d'origine.

J'ai déjà commandé ce qu'il faut pour faire l'adaptateur CAN2004 vers CAN2010.
Seule zone d'ombre : pour avoir le theme DS et l'affichage de la silhouette de la DS3 comme dans le post en quote ci-dessous, dois-je utiliser un NAC wave 3/4 SD ou on peut le faire sur un wave 2 ?

J'ai déjà trouvé un écran ref 9820656780, seulement un doute sur le type de nac a trouver. J'ai fait une croix sur le nac wave 3 d'origine monté sur DS3, la ref est impossible à trouver.

Merci :)

@kabottke : I managed to get my hands on a DS3 2019 NAC (sorry it is sold to somebody else)

Here are the details: the NAC is displayed as analogic (even on the description) but there is a DAB connector so it is probably disabled by software only, so this reference is valid: 16 372 058 80 (1637205880) - Reference on the unit: 98 256 944 80 (9825694480)
Screen: 98 206 567 80 (9820656780)

Here are the pictures:
U10zEIU.jpg

lxGU0da.jpg

Tu peux le faire sur un Wave2 mais il faudra mettre la DS5 en voiture car la DS3 n'est pas présente dans le firmware Wave2 (et inversement)
Idéalement il faut trouver un Wave3 ou Wave4 SD (= sans "HD" écrit sur l'étiquette)

Dans les deux cas, sans la référence d'origine il faut plier les languettes et/ou fabriquer un système maison (Source: Drive2)
INiMQLM.jpg

• J'aime
Reactions: kurkpitaine

Nice to see VLud here again!
I've got one question regarding BTA2 that I can't figure out and kindly ask for help...

My DS5 2015 came with BTA and SMEG+IV2.
I swapped it with NAC Wave2 from a broken 2018 Peugeot Expert. It's Arguino configured and working fine.
My exixting BTA is still working for SOS calls but obviously not providing Internet connection for the retrofitted NAC.
So I want to buy a new BTA2.0 box, install it myself and VIN configure it at PSA dealership (Citroen or Peugeot) or by myself via 42€ token.

Configuration: If I got it right: a used BTA 2.0 is already VIN configured and that ECU locked. So in order to configure it to my VIN (or to the NAC of the donor car's VIN) I'd also need to temporarily change the VIN in my BSI (which might not work, depending on the version of the software)? That might be too much hassle for me (or for the dealership) or might even not be possible at all.
That's why I want to buy a new BTA 2.0 box that comes unlocked (obviously needing VIN and parameters configuration) + USB cable.

Functionality: From what I can see, the black connector on both BTA and BTA 2.0 is the same (power and connection to CAN)?
So it might be all working (SOS microphone, seatbelts...) + providing the Internet connection to NAC once BTA2.0 is configured correctly?
My dylema is: do I buy it (and configure) it from a Citroen or from a Peugeot dealership since my NAC is from a Peugeot and the car is a DS?

I suppose I can't configure it to my VIN as my DS5 originally didn't have NAC so neither it had BTA 2.0 and that wouldn't work?
So I need to configure it to the donor car's VIN (asociated with Serial number of NAC), enter parameters for DS5 and it will establish Internet connection to NAC?
But will it then work right with SOS box in case of emergancy? Cause I'd like to retain the exixting functionality of the SOS box and not to sacrifice it to the Internet connection needed for NAC and Connected services...

I know I can have it via sharing the Internet connection from my phone, but I'd like to have it like factory designed (and even share that BTA 2.0 connection on board, if possible)?

I suppose I can't keep both deveces at the same time (one just for the Intenet and the original one for the emegancy calls)?

Thanks to anyone who can help...

Pièces jointes

• IMG_2876 2.JPG
    IMG_2876 2.JPG
    205.1 Ko · Affichages: 27
  • IMG_1339.jpeg
    IMG_1339.jpeg
    21.3 Ko · Affichages: 27

If I got it right: a used BTA 2.0 is already VIN configured and that ECU locked.

You can easily swap the VIN in the BTA with just two commands via Arduino, no need to change the VIN in the BSI if services are already enabled on the NAC (and working with your phone), you can probably even copy the config of the current BTA to put it back inside the new one, it should work just fine.

Not sure how the dealer is selected for the assistance call (probably using the VIN but unsure). What's important is the country of the BTA and/or donor VIN, because your or any other dealer has to change the language from his panel using the donor VIN if it comes from a foreign country (= not yours).

In your case, swapping is plug&play, you just have to add the green USB cable on your new BTA.

If I were you I would search a BTA from DS and from your country (even if it can be hard to find)
Else you can order a brand new one with your VIN (don't take a BTA2 in this case, a BTA3S or newer). It should come with good language & good calibration but the VIN should still must be changed because they don't telecode.

Wahoou super les réponses, merci beaucoup :)

Je pars à la chasse du Nac qui va bien :bien:

Tu peux le faire sur un Wave2 mais il faudra mettre la DS5 en voiture car la DS3 n'est pas présente dans le firmware Wave2 (et inversement)
Idéalement il faut trouver un Wave3 ou Wave4 SD (= sans "HD" écrit sur l'étiquette)

Dans les deux cas, sans la référence d'origine il faut plier les languettes et/ou fabriquer un système maison (Source: Drive2)
INiMQLM.jpg

Mise à jour du tutoriel avec toutes les références possibles (SD) :
H13nlFh.png

Bonne chasse :bien:

You can easily swap the VIN in the BTA with just two commands via Arduino, no need to change the VIN in the BSI if ...

In your case, swapping is plug&play, you just have to add the green USB cable on your new BTA.

If I were you I would search a BTA from DS and from your country (even if it can be hard to find)
Else you can order a brand new one with your VIN ...

Thank you very much for your input and valuable information!
Especially for the good news of Plug&Play for my new BTA2/3 project! :)

Been looking up for damaged DS vehicles in my country, but for a year now the only one I could find was a prefecalift DS5 - so no BTA2 or 3!
If I buy a used one from eBay (found an ATB3S for 50€ from another car), can I configure it myself (parameters for DS5, location country and my VIN) with official Diagbox and 42€ token, since I don't have Arduino tool?

Even if I need to buy a new one I need to do almost the same configuration since the dealeship only sells it and doesn't do the telecoding?

And the last one: I always telecode that (used or new) BTA to my VIN and not the donor car of the NAC or of the BTA?

TIA

Pièces jointes

• fbabc2b0-4ef4-4551-bc2c-e04a43a9ef3e.jpg
    fbabc2b0-4ef4-4551-bc2c-e04a43a9ef3e.jpg
    38.7 Ko · Affichages: 15

It can be hard to change the VIN or parameters of the BTA using Diagbox because they check if the reference (hardware + calibration) is matching the VIN (so you must use the BTA donor VIN for the token - and it will not match DS5 settings with autocoding -), it is easier and cheaper to do it via Arduino.

You can't change the language alone, a dealer account is needed, the parameter inside the BTA that you can see in Diagbox have no real effect because it doesn't change the called number internally.

You put your own VIN, yes.

• J'aime
Reactions: MacSlavko

Quel est ton intérêt d afficher comme ça les gens ? Ok voit bien la mentalité des gens , dès qu’on commence à « voler « le bisness ont se fait renvoyer dans les roses , sérieux d avoir ce type de réaction montre que vous avez pas grand chose dans la tête …. C’est vraiment triste de genre de réaction . Triste monde[/QUOT

honteux de se faire du fric ;sur les trouvailles misent a disposition gratuitement sur le forum, et encore plus honteux de l afficher sur le même forum. gratuitement aurais été plus judicieux.

Bonjour à tous,

Grâce à ce super Tuto j'ai réussi à installer avec succès un NAC à la place du SMEG dans ma 308 GTI de 2016 (merci @VLud )

Maintenant j'aimerais savoir si c'était possible d'installer la caméra multifonction afin d'obtenir la fonction de lecture des panneaux et de commutation auto des feux de routes

je me doute qu'il faudra surement ajouter un calculateur mais est-ce que mon BSI pourra l'accepter ?
j'ai fait des recherche sur le forum mais j'ai uniquement trouvé des posts relatif à la fonction du régulateur de vitesse ce qui ne m'intéresse pas

merci pour votre réponse !

Bonjour, je me suis renseigné aussi car j'aurais aimé avoir la commutation auto des feux de route, mais il faut remplacer le pare-brise pour l'emplacement de la caméra, et je crois aussi ajouter un boîtier.
Du coup, je laisse la mienne tel quelle, j'attendrais son remplacement pour en avoir une déjà équipée.

Merci @keres , pour ma part je préfère ne pas attendre car ma dèrnière voirure je l'ai gardée 15 ans ^^
donc à part le part le pare-brise spécifique et la caméra multifonction, quelqu'un sait ce qu'il faut d'autre ?

Je pense aussi au combiné du tableau de bord, car l'affichage est différent entre phase 1 et phase 2. Et sur phase 2 avec la commutation auto, le voyant est différent et affiche le mode auto si activé.

diagbox.jpg @VLud , @MacSlavko yesterday i swap the BTA 1.0 to BTA 2.0 from my 508 and work fine, to change the vin and language i used diagbox 7.57( you don't need any token).The BTA 2.0 came also from 508 but the language set was french, my original BTA 1.0 was set to german and since I don't speak either, I set it to english. :)
When I rescan the telematic navigator have communication error, any ideea?it is because the language?

• J'aime

Ca c'est sur la 508 d'ancienne génération. Sur nouvelle 508, 308, 3008, etc., la fonction s'active à partir de l'écran, et voyant sur le combiné.

[QUOTE = "VLud, post: 188445, member: 108646"]
Hi everyone,

I confirm that the subscription to connected and ZAR services on MyPeugeot and / or MyCitroen from the VIN of the donor car is working ;)

kQUtmmG.png

If I am motivated and when I have finished my tests with NACs from other cars I could even sell NACs already coded for those interested: Chinese :(I cannot tell you my method unfortunately)[/QUOTE]

Hello,

I have the same situation as you.
Have the NAC from C3 Aircross on my Peugeot 508.
I have registered C3 Subscription and it is being active now.
My problem is that I cannot enable it on the NAC.
I don't have BTA.
Can I do it only via Wi-Fi hotspot from the phone?
I have tried several times the following:
VIN in BSI is my 508 VIN
VIN on NAC is the C3 VIN (there is Beep-beep) I try to refresh for the Connected Services, but I receive nothing :(
Can you please help me, I already have 3 year subscription active.

Dernière édition:

Bonsoir à tous.
Suite au changement du poste sur ma peugeot 308 100cv bleuhdi 2016 de base avec un rd6 j'ai installé un poste nac avec avec écran, tout fonctionne parfaitement Le bip antivol effacer par la valise peugeot, mais quelques petit souci dont je me suis aperçu par la suite, ma ventilation ne fonctionne pas au maximum si je met les deux derniers étages la ventilation ce coupe, et impossible de remettre à zéro le compteur de km parcourue ainsi que la consommation moyenne. Et j'ai aussi remarqué une surconsommation de carburant de 900 km en moyenne avant ce changement et après 600 km, pensez vous que cela peut être du à un mauvais réglage du poste ?

Hello,

I have the same situation as you.
Have the NAC from C3 Aircross on my Peugeot 508.
I have registered C3 Subscription and it is being active now.
My problem is that I cannot enable it on the NAC.
I don't have BTA.
Can I do it only via Wi-Fi hotspot from the phone?
I have tried several times the following:
VIN in BSI is my 508 VIN
VIN on NAC is the C3 VIN (there is Beep-beep) I try to refresh for the Connected Services, but I receive nothing :(
Can you please help me, I already have 3 year subscription active.

read tutorial again ...
for short time your BSI need have same VIN as donor car , then you can change back in booth to 508 one

Thanks very much for the tutorial and the software! Great effort and very clever.

I've replaced the SMEG with an NAC in my 308 Active 1.6 HDI using the Arduino method. My car hasn't got anything fancy. No cameras, no adaptive radar cruise control, no matrix instrument cluster etc.

I can't seem to reset the trip computers on the new NAC. I've tried long pressing the button on the right stalk, but no luck. Also the phone button on the steering wheel doesn't do anything unless long-pressed. Have I missed some options in the software?

Bonjour;

suite à ce long fil de discussion (ainsi que le fil de 104 pages sur l'Ardrino), je m'en suis inspirer pour ajouter un BTA 2.0 sur un Peugeot Expert équipé d'un NAC Wave1.

J'ai pris un BTA 2.0 avec la 2nd référence; l'emplacement du BTA est derrière la boite a gands (4 vis) et par chance; tout les câbles étaient déjà présent.

J'ai connecter le BTA d'occasion (acheter 40€) , et j'ai directement eu le NAC qui se connectait au service TOMTOM.
J'ai connecté l'Ardino pour modifier le VIN du BTA, mais le menu 2130 n'apparait pas; donc je n'ai rien touché.

Tout est fonctionnel juste en branchant le BTA sur ce type de véhicule.

Prochaine étape, remplacé le SMEG+ de ma 308 par le NAC wave2 avec connexion au BTA 2.0 dont ma voiture est déjà équipé.

Merci encore à VLud et Bagou91 pour ce magnifique travail de recherche et surtout merci de partagées vos infos; votre travail est colossal. Merci

• J'aime

read tutorial again ...
for short time your BSI need have same VIN as donor car , then you can change back in booth to 508 one
Tank you very much for the guide!
What I am afraid now is that when I want to change the VIN of the 508 to the one of C3, with DIagBox it warns me that if I change it I might not be able to change it again and might need new BSI. Has anyone got with that?
I know that for some older models 508 it is ok, but it has to do something with models after 2014/2015.
The BSI is 2010.

Thanks once again!

• J'aime

Tank you very much for the guide!
What I am afraid now is that when I want to change the VIN of the 508 to the one of C3, with DIagBox it warns me that if I change it I might not be able to change it again and might need new BSI. Has anyone got with that?
I know that for some older models 508 it is ok, but it has to do something with models after 2014/2015.
The BSI is 2010.

Thanks once again!
Once your BSI is secured and you try to change VIN will not overwrite it ..
On secured Ecu can be writen once
Unsecured can be changed many times..

in theory you are safe as if you have unsecured BSI you can write C3 vin then activate data and write back your 508 VIN(even it inform you can be writen once ony)

when your BSI is secured and you will do write C3 VIN it just don't change it...

• J'aime

Bonjour;

J'ai procédé au remplacement du SMEG par un NAC; mais je suis confronté à un souci; l'amplificateur DENON se met en erreur et coupe le son.
j'ai utilisé le connecteur tout fait de Type B, et tout est fonctionnel sauf le son qui se coupe après quelques secondes et ce message dans Diagbox : Erreur CD20, Défaut entrée Autoradio gauche; circuit ouvert.

Je suis bien en Ampli Génération 2 dans le NAC; j'ai un message sur le tuto Arduino; si quelqu'un a déja rencontrer le soucis; je suis preneur de toute info.
Il semble qu'il me faille connecter les PIN 40, 41, 51 et 52 mais à quoi ?

Merci

https://www.forum-peugeot.com/Forum...gbox-via-arduino.121767/page-105#post-2660947

Bonjour;

J'ai procédé au remplacement du SMEG par un NAC; mais je suis confronté à un souci; l'amplificateur DENON se met en erreur et coupe le son.
j'ai utilisé le connecteur tout fait de Type B, et tout est fonctionnel sauf le son qui se coupe après quelques secondes et ce message dans Diagbox : Erreur CD20, Défaut entrée Autoradio gauche; circuit ouvert.

Je suis bien en Ampli Génération 2 dans le NAC; j'ai un message sur le tuto Arduino; si quelqu'un a déja rencontrer le soucis; je suis preneur de toute info.
Il semble qu'il me faille connecter les PIN 40, 41, 51 et 52 mais à quoi ?

Merci

https://www.forum-peugeot.com/Forum/threads/tuto-télécodage-et-calibration-dun-nac-rcc-cirocco-cmb_num-sans-diagbox-via-arduino.121767/page-105#post-2660947

pour faire suite :

bonjour.
merci a moi67 et Rule, vous m'avez mis sur la bonne piste, et la nuit porte conseil.

après 3 heures à chercher au niveau de la programmation,le souci était au niveau du connecteur reçu tout fait. (connecteur B).

après démontage du connecteur , 2 Pins n'était pas clippsé à fond ce qui provoquait des manques de contacts et la mise en défaut de l'ampli.

morale: démonter les prise reçu et bien enfoncer tout les fils à fond dans tout les connecteurs.
tout rentre en ordre à présent.

Once your BSI is secured and you try to change VIN will not overwrite it ..
On secured Ecu can be written once
Unsecured can be changed many times..

in theory you are safe as if you have unsecured BSI you can write C3 vin then activate data and write back your 508 VIN(even it inform you can be writen once ony)

when your BSI is secured and you will do write C3 VIN it just don't change it...
I understand now. But I was checking with DiagBox now and could not find anywhere if my BSI is secured or not.
I have the following (check attached images)
And when I go BSI I have opened field to change the VIN, but I am afraid if I would be able to revert the VIN back?
I checked with DiagBox in BSI information, but there is no status "Secured" or "Unsecured"

Pièces jointes

• 20220116_143233.jpg
    20220116_143233.jpg
    724.3 Ko · Affichages: 32
  • 20220116_143319.jpg
    20220116_143319.jpg
    363.5 Ko · Affichages: 30
  • 20220116_143603.jpg
    20220116_143603.jpg
    844.8 Ko · Affichages: 30