[TUTO] Remplacement SMEG+ par un NAC Wave2 sur 308 T9 (+ BTA 2.0)

@MacSlavko

The error of the BTA is due to the fact that the NAC check the USB connection to it, which you don't have with your original BTA. Either change the BTA or disable it in the soft

So if I buy the new BTA2.0 box (& the cable) from dealership it comes clean and uncoded?

You are asked your VIN if you buy it new, because they have to make the change inside their database (serial number of the device), but it will be probably not coded (online Diagbox needed for this) - not sure they will allow you to buy it new anyway :pt1cable:

The microphone error can appear without any issues by the way, because the NAC check for a specific resistance on the line which is not always matched (due to the adapter / BTA) but doesn't mean the microphone is not working
Voice control should be working if handsfree is working, strange !

I suppose with a working BTA2.0 I could pay for another 3 years Connected Services subscription (with the donor-car VIN) in which case I wouldn't have to share the Internet connection from my iPhone (if the BTA2.0 would be working normally)?

NAC donor VIN, not BTA, but yes, that's the point of having a connected BTA : no Internet sharing to get traffic informations :)

Thank you for your reply!

So, this is where the BTA2.0 shoul fit?
It's the inner side ot the sun shade above the dials in a DS5.
I see two clips inside this part, as a harness for the BTA2.0 box and two clips for running the USB cable, but there's no power cable and connector for it anywhere in the area (two lower ones are for the dials)...

I understand I'll need to bring some power to it (I suppose from the cigaretter lighter?), I could also make the connector myself, but where do I find the Can High and Low wires to attacth them to the BTA2.0 box (as per the wiring scheme on the first page)?
TiA!

Pièces jointes

• IMG_1703.JPG
    IMG_1703.JPG
    707.2 Ko · Affichages: 67
  • IMG_1704.JPG
    IMG_1704.JPG
    797 Ko · Affichages: 67
  • IMG_1697.JPG
    IMG_1697.JPG
    872.8 Ko · Affichages: 66
Dernière édition:

Bonjour!
Est-ce que quelqu'un sait si la différence entre l'affichage 9812046980 et 9813041280 n'est que la façon dont il se monte sur le tableau de bord ?
L'affichage date de 2008, mais pourra-t-il correctement afficher tout le nécessaire pour 508 si l'unité NAC est 9821908980 ?
Merci! :)

Oui, les deux étant des DGT7C, il est possible d'utiliser la coque d'un écran SMEG et mettre l'écran 9812046980 dedans ;)

• J'aime
Reactions: W1zard

Hello, I tried to read all the posts in this forum, but i can't find any info on my issue.
I have exchanged SMEG+ with a NAC on my 308.
Now, the NAC was coded on a 508 for my VIN/options, on my car the unit works aside from some minor issues:

1. The sat/nav button is not lit on the display, still i can access the navigation trough 3 taps on the screen.
2. I did connect the GPS antenna to FM by mistake, is that related to 1?
3. The side buttons on the unit light up when i unlock the car, is this normal.?

If i cod the unit on my car, can this be fixed?

Thank you.

1) Use Arduino tool to change the calibration on the unit
2) You burned your GPS antenna doing this, you must replace the roof antenna (it can still works but you should have less visible satellites)
3) Yes, it is the normal behavior

• J'aime
Reactions: Vasile Gherasim

Yes, about the antenna i figured is burned now, but is cheap, around 25eur to replace.
With arduino i should get that Nav button to light up, right? Only arduino tool can do it?
Do you have a link for purchase, of this Arduino?

Thank you.

Sorry I understood menu buttons on the screen were not working, if they work but the navigation button is off you must enable it using Diagbox (I will check raw commands for Arduino)

Super, i will have a session on sunday to fix Nav button. thank you in advance.
Also, if you can get the Arduino commands, it will be also easy.
For diagbox is a menu that i need to access it to enable?

Dernière édition:

Bonjour,
Je transfère le NAC avec le numéro 9821908980 de Citroen C3 Aircross 2019 à une Peugeot 508 2015 (à l'origine avec SMEG+), qui a une caméra arrière 2 antenne FM, des capteurs de stationnement avant et arrière, une surveillance des angles morts, 2 USB, un dans l'accoudoir et un dans la boite à gants, lecteur CD.
J'ai également obtenu les câbles qui relient l'écran au NAC, les câbles pour les antennes, etc., de cette Citroën.
Pensez-vous que j'ai une chance de le configurer avec l'aide d'un revendeur agréé, ou devrais-je mieux opter pour l'option Arduino?
La partie difficile est peut-être de trouver un VIN approprié pour 508 avec NAC (ils sont très rares). Que suggérerais-tu?

Merci!

Bonjour!
I'm ready to swap the Smeg in my 308 sw for the NAC system, but I still have some questions:
  • I've seen some people report problems with the rear camera view that is lower quality (than with smeg) or it is mirrored on screen. Is that something that can be taken care of, if it happens to me? Is it better to replace the original camera for the newer 9809301080 Visionpark 1? Can I reuse the existing wiring loom for that? (I know there's a dedicated thread by Vlud)

• Is it still possible to buy tokens for telecoding? I've read on some forum that PSA changed something in their policy.

I've seen some people report problems with the rear camera view that is lower quality (than with smeg) or it is mirrored on screen. Is that something that can be taken care of, if it happens to me? Is it better to replace the original camera for the newer 9809301080 Visionpark 1? Can I reuse the existing wiring loom for that? (I know there's a dedicated thread by Vlud)

You need to change NAC configuration (with Arduino) to get new camera correct working. New camera has other connector, so you need to rebuilt it.

Voice control should be working if handsfree is working, strange !
Voice comands indeed work - it's just silly me who didn't know how to use them (it's slightly different to SMEG+IV2).
Long press on the indicator stalk envokes spoken navigation destination and that doesn't seem to be supported in Croatia (or it's just because of Connected services not yet being activated?), but short press on the same button envokes voice comands as on the photo bellow and (spoken in English) they work normally!
Pardon my ignorance!
:crazy:

Pièces jointes

• IMG_1771.JPG
    IMG_1771.JPG
    590.5 Ko · Affichages: 51
Dernière édition:

Concernant les câbles, du SMEG au NAC, un LVDS peut-il être utilisé ? Ou j'en ai besoin d'un autre ? J'ai fait le remplacement, mais je n'arrive pas du tout à allumer ce bouton de navigation. Merci.

It’s the same LVDS cable. You can use that one from SMEG (leaving the one with brown connector out).
But have you switched the display from DGT2 to DGT7C as well?
Your navigation button was configured right (with Arduino tool)?
From which car is the NAC from and into which car you installed it?

It’s the same LVDS cable. You can use that one from SMEG (leaving the one with brown connector out).
But have you switched the display from DGT2 to DGT7C as well?
Your navigation button was configured right (with Arduino tool)?
From which car is the NAC from and into which car you installed it?

Thank you for reply. I exchanged also the screen, with only LVDS + Black connector on the back.
A friend of mine did the configuration, he says all is ok, activated etc.
NAC came from a 508 I think, and I installed in a 308.

One thing I know for sure, that GPS antenna i got burned when installing the unit.

Pièces jointes

• 20210626_113735.jpg
    20210626_113735.jpg
    891.9 Ko · Affichages: 56
  • Screenshot_20210628-085619_OLXro.jpg
    Screenshot_20210628-085619_OLXro.jpg
    168.9 Ko · Affichages: 59
  • J'aime
Reactions: MacSlavko

@Vasile Gherasim :

Diagbox : 308 (T9) > Repair > "Touch Screen" > Repair > Manual Telecoding > Navigation button: Function present

Your FMUX facade must be plugged in to access the screen

OVSgfgS.png

OfIwWGP.png

You can also do this via Arduino commands

Bonjour j'avais une petite question j'ai rajouter depuis peux effectivement une BTA 3S ( et oui c'est pas le 2.0 ) du coup j'ai bien internet de disponible , la n'est pas le probléme , c'est que au niveau du temoin au niveau du SOS jau démarrage , j'ai la LED qui passe quelque seconde en orange puis en rouge fixe.
J'ai recuperer ce BTA sur une 308 d'un ami ( voiture partie a la casse ) du coup il y a son VIN encore dans le BTA .

j'ai essyer de telecoder le BTA pour mettre mon VIN , sauf que je ne peux pas , car diagbox me dit que ce calculateur es sécurisée donc telecodage impossible . Du coup qui aurez la solution a ce problème ? et quand je fait un diag , il me dit bien qu'il Ya une incohérence avec le VIN ( logique ) .. Merci pour l'aide apporter pour la résolution sur le BTA

PS je tient aussi a préciser , que niveau du plafonnier je lai rajouter mais que jetait prè câbler pour le bouton SOS et assistance ( câble en attente ) également pour le BTA la fiche pour l'alimentation de celui ci est en attente . j'ai juste du acheter le câble vert qui fait la connexions entre le BTA et le NAC ..

Merci a tous pour votre aide

Pièces jointes

• sos.PNG
    sos.PNG
    339.3 Ko · Affichages: 34

Bonjour

Savez vous comment rajouter les limitations de vitesse, sur un compteur matrice non activer d'origine ?
je viens de faire toutes les pages lol
A++

Vous ne doutez de rien @charly92 & @dorian45

ei9xwHf.png

x6Z61qs.png

Demerdez-vous !
Quel est ton intérêt d afficher comme ça les gens ? Ok voit bien la mentalité des gens , dès qu’on commence à « voler « le bisness ont se fait renvoyer dans les roses , sérieux d avoir ce type de réaction montre que vous avez pas grand chose dans la tête …. C’est vraiment triste de genre de réaction . Triste monde

Je pense que le vrai problème c’est que vous faites du business en utilisant des trucs que des VOLONTAIRES font GRATUITEMENT. @VLud ne gagne pas d’argent avec ce qu’il partage.

C’est juste déloyal et je suis bien d’accord avec lui. Et c’est ça qui est triste dans ce monde, le business à tout prix sans aucun effort.

@Seb70220 En effet quand j'ai parcouru les pages du topic en long en large et en travers pour voir si d'autres personnes ont rencontré mon problème, j'étais hyper optimiste quand j'ai vu que tu avais rencontré ce problème d'inversion de pins, @VLud avait trouvé et donné le bon câblage des pins, en vérifiant de mon côté le câblage je n'ai pas décelé d'erreurs, j'ai également testé en inversant volontairement les pins puis testé sans succès...

Je suis preneur d'un dump de paramétrages pour C4 picasso II chez qui la caméra fonctionne.

J’ai le même souci mais je n’arrive pas à le corriger malgré des essais d’inversion de pin, est ce que quelqu’un a un schéma du câblage de l’adaptateur fonctionnel ou des photos s’il vous plaît ?

Bonjour super sujet !

Jai une question et malheureusement je ne trouve pas la réponse dapres ce que jai compris ... on peut utiliser un diagbox officiel avec une sonde chinoise full chip ?
Et si un jour on veut mettre à jour un bsi on peut le faire online aussi ? Merci et excusez moi pour le hors sujet